Understanding Virgo Man

• Just wondering if anyone can give some insite to Virgo men? I have been dating mine for 3 1/2 years, we are very involved with each other and our families. We have had several conversations regarding marriage/living together, but then nothing more comes of it. He says he loves me and is not going to "waste my time". He is currently unemployed and doesn't want to come into anything until he can "hold his own", i get that and I appreciate that but I think we can at least plan for something down the road.

I have read MANY things about Virgo men and have mixed info, they are loyal, they are not, they don't fall in love, the fall totally. Anyone's thoughts on how to read these guys????

• The main thing to remember with Virgos is that they don't settle in relationships with anyone less than perfect. They have their own ideals, and can wait around forever for the right person. Once they do commit, and feel loved, they will almost never stray. They are usually traditionalists too, and it sounds like he doesn't want to make a commitment he can't adequately (he feels) follow through on. It sounds, since he's been with you 3 and a half years, like he truly loves you. Let him know how much you love him and want to be with him even if he is currently unemployed. From there, it's up to him, but I bet he'll follow through. Good luck!!