Can anyone help me with these cards that keep coming up?

• I’ve just reconnected with someone from my past. This is someone I used to have abit of a crush on but consequently I was actually involved with his friend and he was slightly involved with mine. And so obviously any feelings were dropped and left alone. I never knew if they were requited or not.
    We have reconnected after 20 years through the amazing abilities of Instagram. He is giving me lots of attention watching my stories, liking posts etc. But I am now married with children.
    I guess I am just interested in how he feels even though nothing will ever come of this particular relationship and we will always remain just friends.

The cards I keep drawing when I ask about his feelings towards me are -
    2 of cups
    6 of cups
    The heirophant
    The star
    Page of cups
    Page of wands

To me these cards are all quite nice cards but I struggle to be objective.
    I think 2 of cups potentially could be a mutual feeling. 6 of cups obviously I am from his past. The heirophant could be regarding my relationship status?
    The star potentially admiring someone from afar and them being unreachable?
    Page of cups came up right before he responded to something I had posted which I found interesting as I know this can signal a message.
    Page of wands I really have no idea about this one?

Thank you so much to anyone who can offer their insight 🙏

• @jenniferamy said in Can anyone help me with these cards that keep coming up?:

He is giving me lots of attention watching my stories, liking posts etc. But I am now married with children.

I think you interpret the cards very well. I just want to add a little of my opinion that star with page of wand, probably he would just follow your social media (in a distance) and respond. He needs some attention to feel be accompanied with that it happen that he finds you. As you are married, he would not do anything that is not supposed to do.

• @jenniferamy

This is my interpretation using Marseilles...

I got a sense with the 2 of cups that he still feels love for you unchanged by events and circumstances, and that connection actually he feels got stronger and deeper, with these 6 of cups.... So yes, as you mentioned there is a lot of admiration for you from distance. He sense you both can do something with this, a sense of purpose together since your relationship is meant to bring some sort of message or help to others, probably through social media as well. Your mission being indicated by the star, you are supposed to offer this love you receive in an unconditional way to others, not keep only on yourself. He is willing to help you this way, since the page of cups is behind
    the woman in the star card offering the cup that she will pour into water...
    I sense the couple of pages here represent the fact that you made him feel young in his heart like 20 years ago, you made him feel spontaneous and vulnerable like that time.
    I agree that with the hyerophant he need to respect your will to not having a romantic relationship, he believes you nurture values and he likes you for this responsibility you undertake. I see he bless you and your efforts to be yourself and want to be of support in your path.