Libra woman Aquarious male - Help!

• I wonder if anyone can help me? I was dating an aquarious guy at the start of the summer, things were goin weel for a month or so then he lost his job and called things off saying he wasn't good enough for me and he needed to find himself. being a libra I tried to be objective and understanding and we've stayed friends via text and email. what confuses me is that he'll flirt and be really attentive one day and then distant and overly polite a few days later. And everytime I try to have nithing more to do with him like not get in conntact he'll be all over me again, but if i recipricate he backs away???!! im sooo confused and hurt please help is it something i'm doing wrong?

• I don't think it's you. Aquarius guys tend to need some freedom and space in their relationships. It sounds like the one you're with isn't ready to settle down. As a Libra, it may not be your thing, but try to play hard-to-get and be a little mysterious. He'll probably come around. If he still doesn't want to settle, you could wait (Libras and Aquarians do tend to make great couples) but as a romantic Libra you could probably find a sweeter guy in no time (maybe an affectionate Leo or a fun Gemini). Good luck with whatever you decide!!