Help with interpretation?

• Hi! I did a relationship reading(asking for advice), the cards were-
    IV of Swords
    Death
    Lovers
    (In that order)
    My interpretation is to contemplate about the relationship, think it through and think of why am I having thoughts like leaving suddenly(that's why I did the reading.) Then, make a decision? Make a change?(death card)-depending on what I'll think is the best after thinking about it. Or leave something behind that is making me think this way? And then the Lovers-balance yourself and make a choice with your intuition?
    I'm quiet struggling here as you can see, if you can do a reading yourselves to help me out(wether advice or if I should leave/not leave, why am I having these thoughts idc) I'd appreciate it. Anyways, what are your thoughts?
    Thanks! ♡

• @PeťaKubi

Hi PetaKubi I can try an interpretation next Monday if it's OK.....

• @PeťaKubi said in Help with interpretation?:

Hi! I did a relationship reading(asking for advice), the cards were-
    IV of Swords
    Death
    Lovers
    (In that order)
    My interpretation is to contemplate about the relationship, think it through and think of why am I having thoughts like leaving suddenly(that's why I did the reading.) Then, make a decision? Make a change?(death card)-depending on what I'll think is the best after thinking about it. Or leave something behind that is making me think this way? And then the Lovers-balance yourself and make a choice with your intuition?
    I'm quiet struggling here as you can see, if you can do a reading yourselves to help me out(wether advice or if I should leave/not leave, why am I having these thoughts idc) I'd appreciate it. Anyways, what are your thoughts?
    Thanks! ♡

I would suggest that you may get clarifying card on Dearth or Love because the transition from these two cards is too wide to explain.

• @Selenite said in Help with interpretation?:

@PeťaKubi

Hi PetaKubi I can try an interpretation next Monday if it's OK.....

.... Your cards probably picked up the dilemma in your mind, they are a reflection of this. Are you sure you asked the question correctly? Maybe had in mind two things at the same time, two questions... I see here they suggest you should close the relationship(after all you seems quite sure about it and your behaviour reflect this)