Need help with card interpretation

• Hi everybody!

I need some help with clarification of this card combination.

So my question was what this person feels about me, that was the result:

Three cups ( clarified by the queen of cups and the king of swords), the sun, knight of wands ( clarified by 9 swords)

CBA9DC43-4055-4A95-919A-AD43145761F0.jpeg

Each card by itself, I understand, butI have a hard time understanding the whole meaning.
    Some help would be very welcome!🙏🏻

• @Kiki98

Hi Kiki98 I can try an interpretation, give me time on Monday....

• @Selenite
    Thank you so much, i would really appreciate it☺️

• It looks he may have other girl who can get his attention,
    or he may has girl friend already .....

• @Kiki98 said in Need help with card interpretation:

Hi everybody!

I need some help with clarification of this card combination.

So my question was what this person feels about me, that was the result:

Three cups ( clarified by the queen of cups and the king of swords), the sun, knight of wands ( clarified by 9 swords)

CBA9DC43-4055-4A95-919A-AD43145761F0.jpeg

Each card by itself, I understand, butI have a hard time understanding the whole meaning.
    Some help would be very welcome!🙏🏻

I feel there is by his side a desire to do something together, a project brought out from a common interest that could help other people. I would put a special care to the sun card since it's the only major Arcana appearing and you placed in the middle. This person is enlighten every time you are around. Good vibes, he feels his vibration is higher when in your presence, a feeling he found someone who can be a sister, there is equanimity, a feeling of being understood on a deep level. The relationship could bring high and inspiring ideals of commitment for the benefit of others.
    Although he needs physical contact ( not in a sexual way, an hug I mean) he can feel you deeply on an emotional level because both of you share the same intensity of emotions ( probably reflected by knight of wands)
    Two cards appearing under 3 of cups ( queen and king) represents the kind of energy embodied by both of you ( you as queen he a king). Queen represents your feminine power which attracts this person. His male consciousness ( more rational, sharp, straight to the point) reflects on the king and greatly on the archetype represented by sun card. Also, the knight take part on this, with a focused mind and intention(9 of swords).