I feel like it's twins... Interpretation??

• Hey all! I am a new member!

I am currently pregnant with my second child. During my first pregnancy I had a VERY strong intuition that she was a girl, I even had a dream about a daughter 2 weeks before finding out k was pregnant. She was a girl. This time around, I don't have a feeling about the gender, but I can't stop thinking about twins. I think maybe because I can't feel the gender?

My first ultrasound is in 2 weeks. Today I decided to do a reading about my pregnancy. I did a thee card spread and it was super positive and hopeful. Then I asked whether I'd be having a singleton or twins. I pulled the 2 of Pentacles. I am pretty new to tarot, and I feel like I've heard the lovers are the "twin card" if there's such a thing. But i really had a strong feeling when I pulled it.

Obvuously I won't know until my first ultrasound and the number one thing I want is a healthy pregnancy, one baby is a huge blessing. Just can't shake the feeling though.

What does everyone think about this draw?? Thoughts??

• @Alynn91 update, I went back to my cards later to ask about gender. As I was shuffling, a card fell out of the deck. The 2 of Pentacles again...

• The Lovers represents twins because The Lovers represents the zodiac sign Gemini (my zodiac sign ). I can see why you would think two of pentacles means twins because it's basically a picture of a jester balancing two pentacles. I would pull more than one card though about it. Yeah, I would support the prediction of twins.

• @Bluangel27 I had some time alone today, so I sat down and cleansed a different deck for a new reading.

I did a three card reading, what to expect, what to do, and outcome. I focused on my pregnancy and if my it would be healthy, I drew the 7 of Swords am I'm not sure what to think of that. My gut feeling was that it will be, but I will have some challenges?? I'm really not sure about this one.

I pulled another card for what I can do and focus on, reversed Sun. I took that to mean that I am feeling a lack of confidence in this pregnancy (which tracks-- I had a miscarriage 4 months ago). I need to let go of doubt and negative thought.

Drew an outcome card, page of Swords. Again, I wasn't sure what to think of this card, but I get the feeling it means I should expect the unexpected and embrace that, be willing to learn? Be creative, but I'm not sure how that applies?

I asked if I was going to have twins. The Lovers. Shocked, I pulled another card without really thinking, I thought... What?! Are you sure? The World. Happy endings, abundance, success.

What do you think of this reading? What is your interpretation of these cards? Again, I'm still pretty new to this so I appreciate any advice.

Just for fun-- I then pulled out my oracle deck just to ask, what should my main focus on during this pregnancy and pulled Vulnerability-- open your heart, allow yourself to be tender.

• Sometimes the cards don't always answer our questions but show how we feel about the situation being asked. I think you might have some anxiety about the pregnancy and that might be showing in the cards with the seven of swords, the reversed sun, and the page of swords.

You just need to relax and enjoy the pregnancy and handle whatever bumps might come in the way.