Why does my lover/wife not respect me?

• Married for 2 years now. I believe that my wife married me because she thought I can make a lot of money.
    I usually work as an engineer and in her country engineers are highly respected. I haven't worked for quite some time, she always finds ways to disrespect me and also is very abusive. I call her behavior "gas lighting!" I'm still not convinced that she has a mental illness. I think she knows what she's doing most of the time and I'm sick and tired of her calling me a homosexual. I I feel that she has delusions. She is always accusing me of having relations with other people and it doesn't matter who is in our life. She always is being accused of having sex with them. I'm tired of defending my character and this relationship has me focused on the boundaries that I am NOT setting. She says she wants me out of her life? It just seems that she is forcing me to let her go? I need her and am dependent on her for support, but she appears to be tired of my dependence and my motto has been, "No Trust, No Relationship!"
    I feel heart broken and at the same time want to give her a spanking for being so disrespectful! It's a no win situation and am looking for answers! Here Waiting?

• For a start, you don't spank a grown woman - that would be domestic abuse. Second, you say you are dependent on her for support but you don't seem to be getting any from her. You suspected she only married you for money so why are you surprised at her unwifely behaviour now?

Give me both your dates of birth and I will look into your compatibility, though frankly there doesn't seem to be any.

• Speechless