Unsubscribing

• I just wanted to express why I am unsubscribing to everything on this website since it didn't ask me why when I unsubscribed. I can fully understand that getting your horoscope or love and relationship advice from a website like this is very impersonal and is not entirely capable of being personal due to the nature of the interaction in general. It's probably algorithms primarily anyway. However, for the last 6 months particularly, every single email that I have received has been either a daily or weekly horoscope that has become increasingly inaccurate to the point of entirely invalid and, as of late, completely opposite and not applicable. Wrong. Not even entertaining a few of the details that could be off is working. It's not me, it's you. Thank you for letting me share.

• This forum is not composed by the tarot.com people. Two different deals ...

• Thank you for contacting us and providing us with your feedback. For security purposes to confirm you are the owner of the account, we require you write to us from the email address your Tarot.com account is under before we can make any changes to it, so we invite you to reach out to us at support@tarot.com