Am I pregnant? I pulled these cards

• Hi everyone! I’m new to this forum and I come with a question that’s been weighing on me. While I’m aware no one can say for certain whether or not I’m pregnant, I’d like your interpretation of this reading I’ve done for myself. (I thought it would be helpful to know that I am not ready for a pregnancy and I am not trying to conceive. I have taken some precautions but that is my own situation to deal with. Please no judgements, things happen.) so I asked and focused on the question “am I pregnant?” And I drew these three cards in this order:

1: The Moon (reversed)
    2: The Fool (reversed)
    3: Two of pentacles (upright)

How do you interpret this?

• @anoobis
    Hi.. hope you are able to get a test to check one way or the other ...
    A quick look at the meanings of the card ....
    1: The Moon (reversed)- inconstancy, risk, uncertainty, Confusion
    2: The Fool (reversed)- Indiscretion, I feel it can speak also of not yet ready for what is happening at this time.. not ready to take the plunge.
    3: Two of pentacles (upright)multitasking, juggling, prospects, possibilities ... can also ask one to look at one's priorities ...

Overall it feels as though there is definitely some confusion to what may or may not be in the works right now, you feel as though you are not ready for what may or may not be ..
    There is always the possibility of things being on the path ...
    I feel it is picking up on your own energy at this time of how you are feeling within self ...

There are no Birth cards so to speak, no Empress (fertility) , Death (Transformations ) , no aces (new Beginnings) etc ... no Queens either in this reading ...
    Hope this helps .. I really feel the best course of action would be to see a Midwife or a Dr or to do a test if possible asap. Take care.
    To make sure either way.