Fellow Cancers..

• Tripikitten>>Have any or most of you just been feeling depressed or hopeless at all?

Sandran712>>Only because of a holiday approaching.holidays are stressful because it is a family thing and alot of us are losing family and friends close to Christmas.

• Biluna>>I too am in love with a man who only wants me as a friend and playmate. The difference is I am single.

Sandran712>>I am single also.And 46 to go with it.But, I had guys like these.They don't last too long.So I assume you are young.

• I got to squeeze in here and hide.I am getting bashed by danr and patricia1970.I am a very negative person and need to find god to help me...LOL

• This post is deleted!

• Dear Sandran,

No dear, I am not bashing you. Life is not perfect and neither are we us humans. We all have difficulties and trials in our lives, experiences that are put before us so that we may learn lessons and continue in our growth. If you would understand what I have said to you then you would see that I have tried to express in a caring way. We come to this site to ask for others guidance, advice and support to help us figure out things that we are going through in our life. While you don't have to agree with everyone, (we all have our own opinions and that is what makes us individuals and unique in our own way), or agree with the way someone chooses to live their life, you can express your opinion in a way that is kind rather then hurtful or negative and doesn't put the other person in defensive mode. If you choose your wording in a way that is positive and in a caring manner, the other person is more open to hearing your point of view and may come to realize that maybe the choices they have made or the way they have chosen to live is in a way that is hurtful to themselves or others instead of hearing your words as a personal attack on them as a person.

Just so you know, I am 45, the mother of a 13 year old and single myself. I have had some difficulties in my own life but choose to look for the positive and in the lessons from the experiences that have been put before me. I care about people and don't like to see people hurt. I have found here, people that care about each other and provide loving guidance, kindness and support for each other. I don't know you and won't pretend to know what difficulties you may be facing in your life, but if there is something that is causing you anger, hurt or pain, open your heart and let those who care help you sort through it all. We are here to offer loving support & kindness to one another.

I will keep you in my prayers my dear, that you will find peace and love within yourself and for yourself so that your eyes & heart may see all the wonderful opportunities & possibilities this world holds for you.

Love & Blessings 😃

• This post is deleted!

• keldjoran>>We're more than willing to help someone else, but very rarely will we ask for it and even more rarely (is that even grammatically correct? haha) will we accept it when offered. Because of this, we accumulate so much emotional "garbage

Sandran712>>You know me so well.Will You Marry Me???LOL

• This post is deleted!

• keldjoran>>haha 😉 ....Have you noticed..These boards were crawling like snails.And the Cancer boards are up and jumping.If it weren't for the Cancer threads this site would be BOOOORRRRIINNNGGG!LOL

• open your heart

Sandran712>>>Are you kidding?..These kinds of posts nauseate me.I don't have a heart...LOL

• hi there, im not a "cancer" and really dont know exactly how your feeling but your story really caught my eye because my current boyfriend of a year and 1 month is a "cancer" born on July 7th, 1974 and I a "Taurus" born on May 19th, 1986 are in the exact same kind of situation only he is the married one! I met him at a bar last June by this freak accident, blew him off for 3 weeks, finally due to his persistance agreed to lunch and to make a long story short from the second we went to lunch to present day i have been madly in love with him and cant seem to want to or have to leave his side, and the feelings are mutual on his part I truly believe! He tells me he loves me and is in love with me and I say and feel the same way! BUT, from day one I made it very clear I DONT AGREE WITH ADULTERY, even though I knew up front he was still married I bent the rules a bit because I watched my parents divorce and it was a ugly long process due to money being involved. He owns a biz. so i gave some allowed myself to get involved with him cuz i do understand a divorce can take awhile. so in march he was signed to contract a job in Nebraska and my son(2yrs) and myself moved 7 hours away with him and it was the best ever, felt like a little happy family, there has been red flags the whole relationship like secretcy of his phone, not taking certain calls in front of me, i have not met any of his family just his workers who need their job so wouldnt say anything to anyone ect. the fights got worse and worse due to me having my gut tell me he was lying and had more than likely been lying the whole time about marrige situation, he became more sneaky(either from me constantly trying to catch him/or cuz he was really up to no good) until one day story short his wife found out about me! I talked to her on the phone and everything he ever said she said was not true, she did say their marriage is no good, they fight, no romance, ect. but all the texts late at night, not answering the phone, blame on others was really due to him lying to the both of us! He told me that this is all my fault, i should have never answered the phone( why not if she really didnt care if he dated or not like he did in the start) and called me horribile names! two days ago i met him late at night to get the rest of my things, so here i am in denver, co at 12 in the morning packing my sports car full, and he starts loving on me, "i love you" "i hate this sit" all sad and stuff( i was dying inside/ feel like i cant live without him) but i didnt want him to see that due to my breakdown a few days prior! I went up to his hotel room(he was flying home next morning to go home, she lives there with there 2 girls, and see what was going to happen) so i thought ok i deserve some clouser, so i go up, we talk end up getting extremely angry at each other, made the most intense, passionate, angry, connected sex i have ever had let alone thought existed! now he is home, i have NO CLUE what kind of story he told everyone about me and our little relationship, i have heard from others that he told his wife and family i begged him for a place to stay and help for me and my baby and i lived ther cooked and cleaned for a job, then slote (hahahaha) and he kicked me out! MOST RIDICULOUS thing i have ever heard, but he says otherwise? his wife i was keeping in contact with via facebook and text removed me as her friend on facebook and wont answer my text? so as a "CANCER" and you kind of being in his spot(hopefully not all the same factors though) why and what makes you ie him continue the relationship or even start one? and what do you think his feelings are/were for me? Most important did he even ever want a future or to actually be with me? Is he trying to work it out at home as i type this while he still texts me as i type saying how nuts she is and that he would hate to lose me? O MOST IMPORTANT THING, i never ever seen him cry, never, but the last time i seen him(2 days ago) we were taying there and he said with a crackling voice(i assume trying to not cry) "I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU"? he has never in a year said anything that deep or like it so WHY? and cancers PLEASE HELP ME! I love him so much, i cant even start but i too have no disire to even look or touch another man, i feel like i would die without him?