Dear Captain, a reading? Possible love - Scorpio and Virgo

• @TheCaptain - Hello, and sorry for the very late reply. I ended up signing up to build a house that should be ready for move-in late this Fall (almost 2022). The process is going somewhat smooth and I'm happy. Never heard back from the Virgo man, but I've put it into the back of my head. We are teamed up later this year on some projects for our Masters program, so let's see how that goes I guess. Hope all is going well with you on your end!

• @TheCaptaih - Hello! I was wondering if I could please get an updated reading when you have a chance? I've been staying as positive and motivated as possible these last few months. I've moved past the Virgo man as much as possible, and have tried to keep my heart open. I know you mentioned this year I need to do some house cleanup (mentally) so that I can look forward to a better 2022, but I'm curious if you see anything romantic coming in my future? I've been feeling a little lonely, and although I've been trying to stay as busy as possible I just always get the feeling of "wouldn't it be nice if I had a partner to share life with?" I'd love to get your feedback when you can.

• @ScorpVirgo, your most important relationship is the one with yourself. From that, all outer relationships flow. As you treat yourself, so will others treat you. You will not attract anyone to love you if you don't give out self- loving vibes. So keep discovering yourself and house-cleaning - if you notice anything less than love in your heart for yourself, you must dig deeper into why you feel unlovable or unworthy.

• @TheCaptain - thank you for this. I really am going the self-love route. I've been single for almost 10 years, so I just don't know what else I can do to attract the right kind of person. I've put my career first the past 5 years, and really focused on myself so I didn't really put much effort into finding someone. I stay confident, and I do love who I've become. I know I am stronger and maintain many more boundaries now than ever before (in a positive way) without letting people walk all over me. I guess I just was hoping someone would be coming my way after all the work I've done.

• @ScorpVirgo if you are attracting no one to love you, then you need more self-love. What do you do for yourself just to care for and treat yourself" If you don't cherish and pamper and love yourself, who will? Ask yourself if you really like the person you have become. If not, change what you don't like.

• @TheCaptain - thank you again, and what you're saying is very understandable. It's just hard when people around me who are possibly not as evolved, don't love themselves as much, are immature, etc, are finding the loves of their lives while I sit here still single. It's very frustrating. It's not like I'm not trying, it's just getting so hard to see everyone else finding love SO easily while I struggle. I know age is just a number, but I'm tired of being alone.

• @ScorpVirgo, the type of people you attract are reflecting back your own energy vibes to you. Like attracts like.