Dear Captain, a reading? Possible love - Scorpio and Virgo

• @ScorpVirgo women expect men to be mind-readers, but most of them are in a great big confusing fog about emotions. We really have to spell it out loud and clear for them.

• @TheCaptain - I really dont know if I have it in me to just come out and say I am super interested. But at the same time, I guess if I dont say something I'm missing out on an opportunity that may lead to something beautiful and possibly lasting. He's still not even replied. Part of me feels like if he were truly interested, or even maybe thought I was interested, he would have at least said something back by now.

• This post is deleted!

• @ScorpVirgo or maybe he is just as cautious as you. Only one way to know for sure. Better to find out the reality than to torture yourself endlessly with a fantasy and maybe missing out on the chance to meet someone else.

• @TheCaptain - I had (what I felt like) a great 2 hour Zoom video call with my Virgo on Saturday. I thought our conversation flowed well, and we really enjoyed each other's company. We text a couple times that evening immediately after also. I sent him a message yesterday (Finally!!) telling him how I truly felt about him. I haven't heard anything back, but I'm wondering if you have any insight into how he's feeling about me telling him? I'm assuming he'll disappear for some time to work through it all in his head. However, I feel like I've gotten it off my chest at least, and now the ball is in his court. I am hoping he has the same feelings, and I wont get rejected, but it's hard to say. Please let me know if you sense anything from him.

• @TheCaptain - I wrote this on another thread, but I wanted to follow up here. He replied the day after I confessed my feelings and said he was flattered and was always looking for a good friendship. I was quite hurt after I got the message but am leaving it alone as is for now. I guess time MAY tell if he will develop feelings for me in the future (or if he has any now and is trying to play it cool). For now, I am feeling very sad but I am just concentrating on me.

• @ScorpVirgo that is the best course.

• @TheCaptain - Thanks for your support, as always. I am feeling very down and out about the whole situation. I am wondering if you see any kind of love for me in the future? I did have a tarot reading done by another user about 15 days ago, and he mentioned I was manifesting someone new romantically. Unsure what that means, and/or if at that time it meant this Virgo that I confessed my feelings to or not. Just curious what it looks like for me. I am so tired of trying, and coming up short.

• @ScorpVirgo you won't have room in your heart for anyone new until you let go of your hopes and dreams for this present man.

• @TheCaptain - Thank you, and that's very understandable. I feel like I also need to give myself time to heal. I dont connect with people, especially on a deeper level, very often. I felt such a pull to this Virgo and I had barely even talked to him when we first met. I guess I did put a lot of hope into it, but I dont know how to let go so easily. I honestly thought I'd found something in him since my intuition felt so strong.

• @ScorpVirgo you were certainly meant to meet but you may have put more expectations on the relationship than realistic. Could you just be good friends if it meant forever?

• @TheCaptain - I'm sure it's certainly possible for me to be good friends with him, especially if it meant forever. However, I'd have to get over my crush on him first I would think. Otherwise, I think my romantic feelings for him would inhibit my ability to be just as friends with him.

• @TheCaptain - I do want to see if I could please get some clarity if possible. Your initial reading on page 1 mentions that we might have been good in a romantic relationship. You also urged me to confess my feelings to him, as he may have been feeling the same way as me but was confused by how I felt. This is in no way a threatening question from me, but I'm just curious why I may have been urged to confess my feelings when he may have only wanted to be friends from the beginning? Is that something you ever read between us, or possibly that his image of me changed somehow?

• Pls tell me about my love and relationship

• @ScorpVirgo this could have been a good romance IF both parties were interested. But this guy is obviously not at the same place as you at the moment. I feel a lot going on with him and a deeper relationship would be something he just cannot handle right now. But I would never recommend anyone waiting around for someone to 'come to their senses'.

• Tomlite770, this is ScorpVirgo's personal thread. You need to start your own thread if you want an answer and also state your birthdate and that of your partner's if you have one.

• @TheCaptain - in all honesty you're exactly right! I have come to the resolution that although I'm a little heartbroken, I had the courage to put myself out there and fight my fear and insecurity to tell him how I feel. For that I'm proud of myself. I have no desire to wait around for someone who may or may not decide to discover they want me "someday". I'm still a little sad and embarrassed, and have retreated into my shell a bit but I'm trying to keep my mind open and clear for a good holiday season and hopefully a better 2021 where I might find someone who appreciates me on a deeper level. I know your 2021 reading for me showed that I need to do some deep cleaning (mind, body soul) so I'll be slowly working on that. I hope something works out romantically for me as I'm truly ready to just find my soulmate already!

• Don't ever be embarrassed about bravely taking a chance. What sort of a stunted and boring world would we live in if nobody ever risked anything? You did good. Now you can move forward.

• @TheCaptain - I wanted to see if I could please get an updated reading regarding buying a home. I'm finally at a place financially where I can (hopefully) buy my dream home. It's been a long time coming, with years of it almost happening and then some roadblock gets in my way, and I'm really hoping that I can lock something in within the next 6 months or so. Do you see this happening for me? I found a realtor I'm working with, and already interested in a few communities. I'm thinking I'll probably build, rather than buy pre-owned, so that I can make sure I am getting all features/incentives I'm looking for in a home. Just wanted to see what the future has in store for me, and if this will work in my favor. Thanks so much, as always, for your guidance!!

• 2022 will be the ideal time for a new start and a new home. 2021 needs to be spent tying up loose ends from your old life and clearing out anything (and anyone) you don't need to take with you.