Needing assistance to interpret a reading, please!

• Hello, all!

I did a basic reading tonight that involved asking the deck about how the month October would look for me, broken into thirds (a three-card pull with card 1 being the 1st-11th, card 2 being the 12th-21st, and card 2 being 22nd-31st).

I recieved the three of cups for the first, the two of cups for the second, and the lovers as the third.

My boyfriend has been hinting at proposing soon, so I'm curious if this might be the month lol!

Can someone with a little more experience give some insight on this reading, if you have the time? Thank you in advance! 🙂

• This is the most positive reading I've come across in a long time, maybe ever. The lovers card is one of the simplest cards in the deck-the card of human love. Throw the 2 and 3 of cups in there and we're talking about a relationship ordained by the gods, supplying reciprocal merriment, solace and healing. I don't know what the future has in store for you specifically, but you should take great solace in this spread. Whether or not he proposes to you in the immediate future, I suspect you have struck gold with this one and you should definitely just relax and be grateful to have found such a compatible lover. And be patient - because your feelings are mutual.

Having said that, I get the impression you'll be married soon; it's a slam dunk as far as readings go, but the Lovers card doesn't entail marriage. It entails love, just as marriage does. The ingredients are there, for both of you, so carry it like a faberge egg. And congratulations, and let us know when he pops the question!

• @Transformative-Tarot
    Thank you so much for your detailed and thoughtful response! I'm truly in awe!