7 of swords rx and 3 of cups... will he contact me

• I tried to interpret these two cards by myself....

One and a half weeks ago, a guy lied to me about something before he disappeared.
    Before he disappeared, he kind of mentioned he will contact me after two weeks. Because I couldn't reach him, I asked tarot if he would contact me after two weeks and I got a 7 of swords rx.
    After a week passed by, I found out his lie (by myself), so I asked tarot if he will contact me again, and I got 3 of cups.
    I interpreted the 7 of swords as he will contact me and confessed.
    And then for 3 of cups, since I found out his lie before he confessed, he will contact me and we will put things behind?
    Can anyone help to see if I interpreted these two cards right?
    Thank you so much!

• @Lifegoeson
    You asked the cards a yes/no question a RX card normally means No but if you were wanting a little more information regarding the card ... 7 swords Rx .. can speak about self-destruction, it can also speak of sabotage, instability, insecurity , subject of gossip and needs to be aware ... are some things this card could mean ...
    While the 3 of Cups can speak of celebration Things coming into fruition, expansion and things can be amplified on some level...

Were there other cards in the layout ?
    Overall I see these cards as a need for you to find your own power, take back what has been taken in some way finding a way to celebrate who you are as an individual.. spending time with friends may also be important for you...

These are some thoughts without actually seeing the cards and being there in that moment energies fluctuate and change so things shift in their meanings... Hope this may offer some guidance for self-reflection... take care

• @hekatesxing
    Thank you!

I did an eight cards spread and the spread is for love relationship.
    I think I used the wrong spread for a yes-no question, or I mistakenly took the card for outcome as an answer to the yes-no question.

When I asked the questions, it is actually more than will he contact me. I also wanted to know what happened between us and will he contact me as the final result.

After day goes by without his information, I started to think the cards is trying to send me a message more than just a simple yes-no question answer like you said.
    I have a friend reminded me that he might lie to me when I still believed him.
    Maybe 3 of cups on the second read represents my friend?

First read ( before I found out he lied)

1. My real feeling toward him.( 8W rx)
    2. His real feeling towards me. (9C)
    3. How does this relationship influence me?( 2P rx)
    4. How does this relationship influence him? (King of pentacles rx)
    5. Trouble in this relationship. (5P rx)
    6. Outcome (7S rx)
    7. How will I feel about this relationship in the near future? (2W)
    8. How will he feel about this relationship in the near future? (King of cup Rx)

Second read ( after I confirmed he lied)

1. My real feeling toward him.( 6P rx)
    2. His real feeling towards me. (3W rx)
    3. How does this relationship influence me?( Queen of pentacles rx)
    4. How does this relationship influence him? (3S rx)
    5. Trouble in this relationship. (Page of pentacles rx)
    6. Outcome (3C)
    7. How will I feel about this relationship in the near future? (6C)
    8. How will he feel about this relationship in the near future? (8C rx)

• @Lifegoeson

it is important when doing a layout like this focusing on each position then summarizing it in a story so to speak . a story that speaks of the journey ...
    Look at each card individually in it's position and what it means answering that specific question ...
    I would read cards 1, 3 and 7 together and 2 and 4... and 8
    So look how you feel towards him and how this relationship influences you .and how you may feel in the future . then look at how he feels towards you and how this relationship influences him and how he may feel in the future ... ..

eg.. 8 Wands Rx 2 Pentacles RX and 2 wands
    Procrastination, obstruction for action, or it could indicate a hasty rush into the endeavor... This speaks of slowing down your feelings in this situation...
    The relationship may feel overwhelmed, may drift off course for you. May feel as though everything is happening at once. Maybe there will be choices needed to be made ...
    Overall in the future you could feel as though it is successful but yet want more from it ....

Now looks from his aspects ..
    9 of Cups, King of Pentacles RX, King of Cups Rx
    Could speak of material success, Maybe feel as though he seeks one of comfort, luxury, an expectation of superficial desires...
    He may feel Lethargic, feel like he has over compromised, may have taken hasty action... expected wealth but without the work involved..
    In the future he may feel as though he has difficulty making decisions with convictions, he may get distracted easily. He may have internal instability. .
    Now look at the trouble within the relationship 5 Pentacles RX -
    There may be trouble moving through the difficult stages of this relationship, it will take hard work to overcome any conflicts.
    Outcome - 7 Swords- RX
    We looked above at this card - can speak about self-destruction, it can also speak of sabotage, instability, insecurity , subject of gossip and needs to be aware ... are some things this card could mean . so this card could relate to an outcome that is not positive overall .. it seems difficult to what is possible.

• @Lifegoeson
    My real feeling toward him.( 6P rx)
    His real feeling towards me. (3W rx)
    How does this relationship influence me?( Queen of pentacles rx)
    How does this relationship influence him? (3S rx)
    Trouble in this relationship. (Page of pentacles rx)
    Outcome (3C)
    How will I feel about this relationship in the near future? (6C)
    How will he feel about this relationship in the near future? (8C rx)

Let's do the same again here ...
    6 Pentacles RX, Queen of Pentacles Rx and 6 of Cups ...
    this speaks of being ungracious, indigence one of feeling I want to say not being listened to, not being appreciated...
    Feeling there is a need for self-preservation within the relationship, maybe overdependent on others within the relationship, in the future you may feel nostalgic, reminiscence, with memories of what was.

3 Wands RX, 3 Swords RX, 8 Cups RX
    He may feel negligent, make mistakes, careless within...
    Within the relationship he may feel disorder, hurt, need for reconciliation, Maybe feels there is a loss and disorder on a level that is not so intense as if card is right way up. Maybe Quarrels could be a big factor here.
    In the future he could feel as though the relationship is drifting aimlessly, with no purpose.

Page of Pentacles Rx... Trouble within relationship
    Could relate to finances, material aspects wasted on unneeded aspects.

OutCome 3 of Cups - does talk about celebration, partying, Good company, Good Fortune... There will be a happy conclusion on some level to this situation .. it may not be as you expect it to be... It comes from community, friendships... Friends will be crucial to the outcome of this relationship. ..

These are some ramblings.. Hope this offers some guidance , some things to think about, reflect upon.

• @hekatesxing
    I find when doing a yes and No question try Five cards No specific position titles.. but random five cards how many are RX and how many right way up ...

3 RX is a No 3 Right way up is a Yes..

Or just pull one card is it RX or right way up?

If asking a specific question
    I would of pulled no more than Three cards per question ..
    What will happen between us?
    Then pulled 3 cards and read the cards together as a story..

I have found it is best to keep it as simple as possible when working with the cards .. sometimes less is better...

Sometimes these larger spreads just confuse the issue more ..

Read it once and reflect, meditate on that reading ...

Hope these thoughts help you overall.. take care ...

• @hekatesxing

Thank you for your help!

Your reading reflected what had happened between us.

And thank you for sharing the spreads for yes-no question and specific question. It helps a lot.

I am trying to put everything behind and moving on. I start to see what had happened between us was a midsummer night's dream instead of a painful, no closure relationship.

• @Lifegoeson
    You are so welcome .. pleased it was able to provide some help with clarity.
    take care ...

• @hekatesxing
    Thank you.
    He didn't contact me.
    My friend got me a second job opportunity, so I hung out with her and worked on it over the weekend.
    I still hope he will eventually contact me...
    😞

• I feel like even if this individual calls you he has secrets that he is keeping from you, Also this individual could be with someone else when he left you . who ever he leaves knows he is non committal, I think its more of you should be weary if he contacts you because he is dishonest will lie about what he was really doing.