Career question

• Hi all,

This has been a great year in terms of job. However I keep looking at somenthig that allows me to have a good career development and opportunities to meet my soulmate. I have the possibility of being accepted for a job in Europe. I'm in my home country right now. My question is: given de chance which option (Europe or home) will work better for me (career and love related) in tbe long run? I have been through lots of changes these past years, months, days haha

Thanks Dob 01.may.79

• @paho said in Career question:

Hi all,

This has been a great year in terms of job. However I keep looking at somenthig that allows me to have a good career development and opportunities to meet my soulmate. I have the possibility of being accepted for a job in Europe. I'm in my home country right now. My question is: given de chance which option (Europe or home) will work better for me (career and love related) in tbe long run? I have been through lots of changes these past years, months, days haha

Thanks Dob 01.may.79

Hi Paho, can I do a tarot reading for you?

• Location is not important when it comes to love. It finds you wherever you are - if you are ready for it. 2021 looks like being a great year for you for relationships of all kinds. Travel is great for expanding your awareness so go for it if you can.

• @TheCaptain wow, thank you!

• @Selenite Yeah, you can. Thanks

• @paho I appreciate your kindness. I guess I just need to trust

• Hi @paho - When faced with such choices, I usually draw cards for each option and consider the one which gives a more positive card. So I checked for you - 1> Moving to Europe and 2> Staying back home in terms of career and love.

Europe - Ace pf Pentacles
    Home - Temperance

Another try,
    Europe - The Emperess
    Home - Eight of Cups

So you see both times I've got more positive card for you for the Europe option. I would say definitely go for it. If you look at the meaning, The Empress would mean you flourishing, making progress and also denotes people coming together for business and love. The Ace of Pentacles again means abundance for you in career growth and who knows it will bring in love as well.
    Also, home card I got Eight of Cups tells me you will be making the move and going towards something more meaningful in life. Currently, you do seem to feel that something is missing with current scenario and want to move towards a new path.

for me, Europe definitely sounds something luckier for you in terms of career and love.
    If this seems too random for you, then I also pulled some cards asking whether going to Europe will bring more luck in love - Page of Pentacles, Five of Wands, Ten of Pentacles, King of Swords, Eight of Wands. ❤ definitely positive cards for you.
    The five of wands is for competition so you might feel pushed initially but presence of Ten of Pentacles means eventually you will be able to achieve stability and solid foundation for family
    I know you feel isolated at your hometown as well, so making this move might shift a lot of energies and bring new experiences. Good luck!

• @dancervibes06 thank you! The Europe thing is a possibility but an exciting one. Either way I'm happy to hear that no matter what the future looks great. Particularly in relationships where I've haven't had the best year. Thanks a lot

@dancervibes06 thank you! The Europe thing is a possibility but an exciting one. Either way I'm happy to hear that no matter what the future looks great. Particularly in relationships where I've haven't had the best year. Thanks a lot

You are right, no matter what the future looks great! Just trust your instincts and destiny 🙂

@Selenite Yeah, you can. Thanks

I just know someone did a tarot reading for you meanwhile. See you next time!

• @Selenite thanks Selenite. I hope we all agree things will work out.

• @dancervibes06 I had the interview for the Europe job yesterday! It felt right, I liked my interviewer and we have a very relaxed talk. Hoping to get a positive answer within 2 weeks. Let's see

• @paho Wow, great dear ❤ ❤
    good luck! 🤞 ♥ 🔮

• Hi, I didn't get the job in Europe. This is really sad bcs it was a job that I really liked. Also it seems that according to the tarot readings it was the most positive path and believe me, I could see myself working there. It seems that my options are keeping me in my country. The hiring manager offered me to work towards a grant so I could work with them in the near future, but that means I need to take the job here and in my hometown which is one year commitment. I am not sure what I did wrong and how everything is going to unfold in my hometown.
    I'll appreciate your advice

• @paho the universe might be trying to keep you safe from covid which is re-emerging in Europe. I'd say your plans for travel are merely on hold.

• @TheCaptain I guess so. I was at the point I wasn't caring about covid bcs no matter what I have to move to a new place haha. I'm not sure what the universe is up to.

@TheCaptain I guess so. I was at the point I wasn't caring about covid bcs no matter what I have to move to a new place haha. I'm not sure what the universe is up to.

Sorry, it didn't work out for you @paho. I know how much it meant for you..
    but fate has its own plan and pace. As captain said above, one way to look at it is may b its for your own safety. Second wave of covid is emerging in Europe. And you never know it could impact the work scenario there badly. Anywyas, I hope this grant works better for you. Good luck!