Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice

• @Sassss-13 said in Open for Readings - General Questions / March 2021 forecast !!!:

@dancervibes06 Hello! Thank you so much for doing this for us ! I would love a march 2021 forecast, whatever comes out comes out! LOL
    Peace and Blessings ❤

Hey dear @Sassss-13 - thank you for your patience. Please find your reading below, which should be good for rest of March, into initial days of April as well.

Overall Theme - The Star, The Hermit
    Love - Five of Cups reversed
    Money - Seven of Pentacles
    Health - Four of Swords
    Work - The Hanged Man
    Spirit - Ace of Wands, Eight of Cups

Energy Oracle - Journey, Angel of Strength, First Chakra/Root Chakra- Archangel Michael reversed
    Moonology - You are good enough

20210314_133908.jpg

The overall energy is of the Star. This card is synonymous with hope and healing. You need to keep your faith in the Divine justice alive. The Universe bestows those who believe in it with blessings. You may have been wronged but you have the courage to withstand this and come out rejuvenated. You are very resilient! This is a good time for recuperating from past events. The Hermit is also reminder that you need to go within and do some soul-searching., introspect. Your higher self is guiding you to spent time in solitude, meditate and listen to your inner voice which will guide you through everything, thick and thin! Listen to that little voice inside of you.

Love - the Five of Cups reversed here tells me that you have been through some grief and disappointment, lost something/someone dear or were betrayed. Whatever it was the reversed card denotes acceptance of the truth and moving on. You have understood what needed to be learnt and you need to now keep moving forward with more hope. Acceptance is the only way for inner peace. If an old chapter closed, it is opening up doors to new love, to what you deserve. Look at the other two cups still upright, shift your perspective to what you still have and can in future, letting go of the past. If you are with someone, it could mean that you both are coming out of a stressful period, finally learn to accept each other's points of view and come to an understanding. In any case this card is signifying the need to not dwell in the past, learn from it and move on!

Money - Seven of Pentacles is about long term investments. It is a good time to invest in benefits which will come years later, rather than short term gains. You may start to see progress and reap rewards from your past efforts already, if not you are being advised to look at the long term goals rather than the quick results here. You are making progress towards being financially more sound in the coming years even if there are delays now.

Health - The Four of Swords denotes rest and rejuvenation. There is a need to take a break from your chronic lifestyle. Stress and anxiety can be detrimental to your mental and spiritual health. If there is any mental illness, do seek professional help. Otherwise it could just mean you taking proper rest and keeping your sleep cycles regular. Make sure you take care of yourself physically and mentally, sometimes taking a mini break/vacation can do wonders for you.

Work - the Hanged Man also is talking about you taking a break from the current situation. Workwise things are at a pause for you and it is a lesson that you cannot rush things/projects. At times you can just wait. Relax and just be. It can be a good approach to take a step back and calculate and realign your next steps. If you are thinking of quitting your current job, I would suggest to just stall this decision for sometime and not take any rash decisions.

Spirit - It is a great time for spiritual growth. There is a new spark of intuition, inspiration and you could be embarking on learning something new spiritually. There is renewed energy and you have the desire to go within yourself, seeking answers from your guides and angels. Meditate, spend time in nature, take a vacation on the hills - these are advised for you to separate yourself from worldly concerns and align yourself with your authentic true self!

Energy Oracle - The guidance from the Energy Oracle is to call upon the Angel of Strength whenever you need to focus on your inner strength and reclaim your power. You have all the power you need to achieve all that you want. The upright Journey card could signal an upcoming travel plan, work related or a vacation. Move of residence may be? Life is a journey in itself and this card tells you that there are exciting adventures and learning ahead. Work on your root chakra. Call upon Archangel Michael and visualize a red soft glow at the base of your spine, healing your first chakra, keeping you stable and grounded. Affirmation - 'My first chakra is open to its perfect, healthy state. I am strong, stable, safe and secure.'

Moonology - You are good enough - Stop second guessing yourself. humility is good but it can go too far and appearance of this card means you are underrating yourself. Clear out your energies, declutter your mind and space, get more grounded and believe in yourself. Everyday is an new day to start living healthier and more positive!

the overall feel of the reading was of healing, grounding and moving on, embarking on a journey (spiritual or otherwise actual). I hope there were helpful insights.
    ❤ ❤ good luck with everything dear 🙂

• @dancervibes06 Can I get a reading regarding my love life for the upcoming months, Thanks. 🙏

• Hello @dancervibes06
    Date of birth
    Me( 01/ march/2002)
    Him( 22/march/2001)
    We are no contact since 4 months
    Will there be communication in our connection?? And what's next for me in love life?? Please can u help

• @dancervibes06 Hi, I would love a reading, my main focus is my health. I fell into exhaustion, due stress and bullying at work and ended up with problems on my left shoulder, they call it a tendinites and my muscle is shrinking, nothing I do works. I can't move my arm freely and without excruciating pain. I'm currently waiting to be called for hospital therapy and I'm on stress leave due the bullying at work, I could not handle it anymore. So, I'm torn between on what to do, because it's very hard for me to drive and I'm on pills. There is this therapist (Sophia) that I have heard of that has fixed a friend's arm with the same problem, and I have my therapist/ friend (Hélia), but lately it seems that she's not committed and I need a constant effective treatment, at least until the hospital calls, this treatment is not cheap too.
    What is the cards advice on this?
    How long til I can move my arm, maybe it is a silly question; pretty soon I'll have to go back to work and all the stress will come back again. Thank you for the offering.

• @ScorpVirgo said in Open for Readings - General Questions / March 2021 forecast !!!:

@dancervibes06 - would it be possible to get an updated reading for March? Unfortunately my house build has been delayed for up to 6 months, pushing it into mid-2022. I'm quite disappointed, but I know it's for the best and it also gives me more time to save up money. Also - curious to see if there is an update on my love life? I have been thinking again, with lots of anxiety in tow, about that Virgo guy again...:(

Hey dear @ScorpVirgo - I'm so sorry things didn't work out as per your initial plan. But as you mentioned it must be for the best. There were two parts to your question, so there's a big reading coming up for you lol. I pulled many cards for you, some were just eager to jump out and there might be many insights for you, I hope you don't find me all preachy 😬

Overall Advice - King of Pentacles | Financial Constraints, Strategy
    House Situation -> Three of Wands reversed, Knight of Cups reversed, Eight of Pentacles reversed, Six of Pentacles

Moonology - Hold your vision (Fixed Moon)

20210316_130349.jpg

The King of Pentacles has again come up for you, same like your last reading I did. Take it as an advice and a message that you need to be imbibing the qualities of this king and you will have a positive outcome, but may be not very soon. Be balanced with your resources and finances. Wherever you are faced with an issue look for the responsible, matured, rational and tried and tested solutions. Financial stability is also around the corner. This is a card of long-term success and prosperity, so even if you bump into delays eventually you will have the abundance that you want. In terms of a house, this is the perfect card for you - slow progress but successful in the end. Patience and logical thinking is required. It can also indicate that you need to be helping out someone in your family with money and may be this is the reason that your house development got stalled. King of Pentacles is a paternal influence who is generous, so you might have to adorn that cap for someone or someone like him could be helping you out!
    what do you think about a presence of such a male in your life? Is this your father or a mentor who could be of guidance/support to you in these times?

The other cards also indicate that yes you bumped into obstacles and delays. [Three of Wands rx, Knight of Cups rx, Eight of Pentacles rx] It looks like it is the best thing for you right now as I see Six of Pentacles - which could either mean you helping out someone financially or you ending up seeking loan/help from someone. I think the progress got paused for a reason and it will avoid you from being financially stretched in the coming weeks. As you also mentioned, you will be saving up more and that shows a better stable time for you when the house completes finally. The energy oracle cards also indicate financial constraints and strategy. Introspect about the financial requirements in your life - what you need and what you want may not be perfectly aligned with your current money situation. Things will get better and this card is telling you to bide your time while you can plan and strategize the exact figures who want to spend on each aspect of the house. Structure the short-term goals effectively in order to plan the long-term goals into reality.

Hold your vision - the Fixed Moon is telling you to stay firm in whatever situation you are in but avoid stagnation. Think about what you can do to grease the wheels so that events move forward. Be the one to break the deadlock, while it is admirable to stay focused on your vision but being stubborn on a fixed approach may not be serving your purpose. If there is a change required to move the things, you have the power to make those changes and set things in motion.

Hope it makes sense to you and there are helpful insights!
    for your love reading, I'll post in the afternoon soon 🙂 ❤ ❤

• Dear @ScorpVirgo - here's your other part of the question - love related.

Love Reading

From the Energy Oracle deck, I pulled four cards regarding your love life. The overall theme of this reading is balance, will-power, self-love to attract more love in your life!

Angel of Balance, Yin/Yang, Solar Plexus/Third Chakra [Archangel Chamuel], Angel of Love

Current Situation - Three of Swords, The Star
    Advice - The Hanged Man, Five of Pentacles, Death in reverse, The Lovers
    Moonology - Prosperity lies ahead

20210316_130525.jpg

Although things may have been out of sync lately, the Angel of Balance card is telling is that a greater equilibrium is now coming to your life. Remain conscious of how you are balancing your goals and physical/emotional energies. A stronger solid foundation of personal balance and emotional equanimity is advised. Whenever you feel off centered, out of focus call upon this beautiful angel to fill your heart with guidance towards peaceful, balanced attitude. Imagine her pour liquid light through all your chakras, balancing them and bringing in inner peace. The Yin/Yang card also talks about balancing your own yin and yang energies within. Since this card came upright it means particularly positive yin energy is flowing through you and you have the power to wrap things up, release negatives, be guided by intuition and introspect. Being rather than acting is the intention here.
    You are also advised to work on your third chakra/soalr plexus which is the center of will, life-force and desires for change. You may have been feeling very fragmented lately, unable to rein in your scattered focus. Call for the assistance of Archangel Chamuel to harness the power at your solar plexus, unblock it and energize it with soft yellow glow, you will feel more centered. Angel of Love - this beautiful card showed up for you as well, this angel is smiling on you and forging tender connections in the energetic realm, which you will experience in the future. If you are looking for new love, this is a good sign but remember to direct love firstly towards yourself, which will manifest into attracting more love from the Universe. Its time to release any toxic or unrequited attachment holding you back, as the Universe is waiting for you to open your heart to the love that you rightly deserve!

Tarot - Your current situation rightly depicts that there has been grief and disappointment and your heart is still caught up in those emotions. The Star card is a card of healing and keeping faith in the Universe. Better things/people are in store for you and keeping a positive hope will work as a magnet for them. As an advice, The Hanged Man appears - dear, it is a card of letting go, release. I would say it is a good sign to release all your pinning thoughts about the past Virgo guy. You already know in your heart that it is the right thing to do. It is just going to cause the Five of Pentacles situation again where you are left in cold alone. Death card in reverse is also about bringing the transformation and releasing the past which does not serve your highest good right now. Wounds from the past attachment need to be healed in order for you to attract the partner who can love/respect you back the same you do! And see what comes next - the Lovers card here is your choice to commit to love. I think the sequence is pretty much magical that you need to release the past, let go of unrequited attachments to get committed to new love coming your way.

Moonology - the New Moon in Taurus card is a reminder to you that there is no need to doubt your self-worth. This comes down to the law of attraction: value yourself and others value you too. It also signals the start of a new relationship, a sexier time. [ copied verbatim from the guidebook 😛 ] What a beautiful message for you ❤ ❤
    I hope the reading gives you hope, love and direction to invest in self-love more and more. A single time is a perfect time to get back to fitness routines, mindfulness, meditations, balanced diet, regular sleep, amazing food, hobbies, spa days ❤ get busy with your own self.

• @dancervibes06 - Hello and thank you so much for the reading. The first reading regarding my home really resonated with me! The way I interpret the King of Pentacles you mentioned is that my father is always giving me the best financial advice. He’s been helping me throughout my life, especially with the home buying process and managing my finances to get ready for the mortgage. As you mentioned, there are obstacles in the way that keep popping up with this home.
    Even yesterday I had to make a quick strategic decision with my salesperson but it looks like it will work out best for me in the end. There are things that I wanted to add into the house that I didn’t know if I could afford if the delay hadn’t happened. Now that the build has been delayed, it gives me more leeway to build up my finances and possibly put more money toward the house on things I really want! The Moonology reading was great too, needing to make decisions to keep the movement forward! Love it!

Regarding the love reading, I truly appreciate you taking the time to help me understand what is truly going on with my emotions right now. It’s been a tough couple of months, and I’m not even sure why this Virgo man had such a strong effect on me. I see you mentioned more balance is coming my way, and it’s up to me to maintain physical/mental balance and positivity. You mentioned I’ve been fragmented lately, and you couldn’t be MORE RIGHT!! I’ve started to work out again, and it’s helping with my mental state. I like that I can lower my anxiety with exercise! It looks like I need to start dedicating some time toward meditation as well to keep my focus! Sounds like the theme here is to release the negative energy and make room for the positive energy and love that is coming my way soon. I need to release my past, and forget about the Virgo, to make room for new love (which will hopefully come soon)! You mentioned it perfectly at the end of your love reading, right now I need to focus the most on me (fitness, meditation, self-love, better sleep, and diet).

Thank you so much for this, it really was exactly what I needed to read!

• @ScorpVirgo said in Open for Readings - General Questions / March 2021 forecast !!!:

@dancervibes06 - Hello and thank you so much for the reading. The first reading regarding my home really resonated with me! The way I interpret the King of Pentacles you mentioned is that my father is always giving me the best financial advice. He’s been helping me throughout my life, especially with the home buying process and managing my finances to get ready for the mortgage. As you mentioned, there are obstacles in the way that keep popping up with this home.
    Even yesterday I had to make a quick strategic decision with my salesperson but it looks like it will work out best for me in the end. There are things that I wanted to add into the house that I didn’t know if I could afford if the delay hadn’t happened. Now that the build has been delayed, it gives me more leeway to build up my finances and possibly put more money toward the house on things I really want! The Moonology reading was great too, needing to make decisions to keep the movement forward! Love it!

Regarding the love reading, I truly appreciate you taking the time to help me understand what is truly going on with my emotions right now. It’s been a tough couple of months, and I’m not even sure why this Virgo man had such a strong effect on me. I see you mentioned more balance is coming my way, and it’s up to me to maintain physical/mental balance and positivity. You mentioned I’ve been fragmented lately, and you couldn’t be MORE RIGHT!! I’ve started to work out again, and it’s helping with my mental state. I like that I can lower my anxiety with exercise! It looks like I need to start dedicating some time toward meditation as well to keep my focus! Sounds like the theme here is to release the negative energy and make room for the positive energy and love that is coming my way soon. I need to release my past, and forget about the Virgo, to make room for new love (which will hopefully come soon)! You mentioned it perfectly at the end of your love reading, right now I need to focus the most on me (fitness, meditation, self-love, better sleep, and diet).

Thank you so much for this, it really was exactly what I needed to read!

Hi dear @ScorpVirgo - thanks a lot for the feedback. Love it that both my readings were very cohesive for you, and jumper cards were involved which really resonated with the entire laid out cards. Definitely these were messages for you which you were meant to read/hear. ❤ ❤
    And you've got a great attitude. thanks for taking everything so well and with such a positive frame of mind you are sure to go places! 🌟 🌟 Bingo for the King of Pentacles presence in your life and it did occur to me that the delay caused was actually a divine intervention for your house so that you didn't end up biting more than you could chew financially. Its great you have more time to sort out your requirements and finances! That;s awesome that you are already on the path of self-love ❤ As I mentioned the Angel of Love is close by and directing all your loving vibrations towards yourself within. Kudos to you. You are beautiful, lovable, blessed, you receive and give unconditional love 🌹 💝

• @lostleo said in Open for Readings - General Questions / March 2021 forecast !!!:

@dancervibes06 Can I get a reading regarding my love life for the upcoming months, Thanks. 🙏

Dear @lostleo - thank you so much for your request. Since your last reading, the energies have definitely changed and I hope it resonates with you. Your love life for upcoming months - the overall take away from the reading is you will be moving away from a past attachment and towards greater self fulfillment and may be new love. There is a presence of a Queen of Cups in the future.

Love Reading

Present Need of the Hour - The Devil, Eight of Cups, Ten of Cups
    Future - Six of Swords, Queen of Cups, Knight of Cups

Energy Oracle - Present - Caring Connections reversed | Future - Woman with a Heart
    Moonology - Present - Expect powerful change | Future - A new romantic cycle begins

20210316_231815.jpg

There are so many cards here showing a period of transition / movement like the Eight of Cups, Six of Swords, Knight of Cups and all are in upright position, so definitely you are moving towards better times. If not, then you are advised to go through this much needed transformation. Your past influence card is the Devil card which is of attachment to a person in the past. This card is telling you to ask yourself the question whether this attachment is of a healthy kind or an obsession to an unrequited love? The Eight of Cups is a card of walking away from something/someone who doesn't serve your highest good. You've realized that there is a need to walk away towards something more meaningful. And what is that - The Ten of Cups! This is the ultimate card of self-fulfillment and all kinds of happiness that we desire in a relationship. Your will to work on eliminating unhealthy past influences will definitely take you on a self improvement journey and towards the bliss of happy connections, marriage/family ❤

Again I pulled cards for future outcomes, and I got the Six of Swords which is about transitioning to smoother waters. The Queen of Cups - this card can be interpreted as an advice for you to work on your feminine energies- like working on yourself spiritually, get creative, meditate and connect with your own self. However, I have a strong hunch this is actually a person for you. This is a female who is very creative, emotionally intelligent, almost flowing with her emotions, spirituality, sensibilities. She is a nurturer and she adores her people. It could be someone from the water signs or anyone who has personality like this. The Knight of Cups also is significant of a romantic time, you and QoC going on an adventure together. With so many travel cards, it could also mean a holiday romance for you ❤ ❤ or just an advice to spend time outside more, travel to reconnect with yourself again! not sure with covid around 😞

Energy Oracle - the card for your present situation is Caring Connections in reverse - parting of ways! Definitely there is a break, separation from someone you would have liked to be on a relationship with. As difficult as it may be, it will lead to better things in future (or better connections for your case) Vent your feelings but always remember that every ending is a new beginning!
    future- Woman with a Heart! 😄 see, there definitely is someone out there waiting with a heart on her sleeves for you. I think appearance of QoC and this woman here makes total sense. It could also signal a female friend, confidante' who can help you with love, family related problems. Or, is there already someone who likes you or has a crush on you but you might have been giving her the cold shoulder? I think you need to get prepared for this lovely lady who can emotionally resonate with you on all levels ❤

Moonology - for your present situation, the card is of New Moon Eclipse - Expect powerful changes. Whatever is happening now is happening for your highest good, this is a card of new beginnings and powerful energies are at play. A new portal is opening, the question is are you willing to let go of the past and move through it. Never mind the past, life evolves everyday!
    Future - I'm not bluffing but I got this card - 'A new romantic cycle begins'. A new relationship may be starting and chances are this would be a healthy and well-balanced connection. this is the card of New Moon in Libra so yes balance is coming for you personally as well as in relationship with others, could also denote partnerships. A legal matter will also go your way. But with respect to love, it is definitely a welcome sign for you ❤ It is also a reminder to bring balance in all your relationships, ensure there is equal give and take. I think I got a similar card for you from another deck in your past reading .. hmmm, really have to be significant for you 🤔

• @dancervibes06 hi, I’m sorry you had to go through this, but I’m happy that things are better now. Many blessings to you and your child. ❤

• @dancervibes06
    What are the decks you used to create your reading.
    ty

• @dancervibes06 Thanks for your time and energy on the reading.
    I really hope that it points to the Aquarius in my mind. It's been 10 yrs since I felt this strongly for someone.
    She was an acquaintance I met for 3 days 3 years ago, by the 2nd day I already felt a strong feeling that she is the one for me, almost as if I know her from past life. We have no contact since then, but every now and then I would think about her.
    This Jan, I felt an urge to reach out to her, because of COVID and she is a frontline worker. With limited info on her, I don't even know her last name, I found her on FB.
    PM her not expecting her to remember me, but she message back saying that she does and was just thinking about me not too long ago, along with a friend request. We briefly updated each other on our life. I did ask her out for coffee and catch up when COVID is a bit more under control and she agreed.
    I see that she loves to travel and so am I.
    Since then, I reached out to her once on her birthday and then took Captain's advice and gave her space, reached out to her again last week and we chatted briefly, she shared with me that she recently having some great opportunities at work, I told her that she is always on my mind and wishing only the best for her. She only replied with a big thumbs up.
    There is a chance that she might be in a relationship as stated on her FB status, but that was posted over 10 yrs ago, without tagging anyone.
    Given that I am a Leo, I have been treating this connection with so much more patience than I did for my past connections, I don't want to scare her away, and I don't want to lose her, even as a friend for now.
    On the other hand I am also not jumping in head first this time as I really don't want to get my hopes up and fall from cloud nine when it turns out the she is not interested /not available and was just being friendly. 
    I am currently staying off FB, as I am not big on social media to begin with and I don't want myself to be stalking her FB page.
    I plan to reach out to her again in a month or so to see how she is doing...... I hope maybe she will reach out before then...... I really wish that she is the one by my side for the rest of my life and explore the world with me.

• @Jubisay35 said in Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice:

@dancervibes06 hi, I’m sorry you had to go through this, but I’m happy that things are better now. Many blessings to you and your child. ❤

Thank you so much @Jubisay35 for your kind words. Yes she is doing good now 🙂 thanks for the blessings 🌟

• @Jayann said in Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice:

@dancervibes06
    What are the decks you used to create your reading.
    ty

Hey @Jayann - I used the traditional Rider Waite Smith for tarot reading. for further clarity I use Energy Oracle cards (love these, the energies are always spot on in sync with tarot). For a one card guidance/advice I use Moonology oracle deck.
    I also have the 'Ask Your Spirit' deck which is direct messages from the spirit guides, I haven't used it in a while for other's readings but I was kind of guided to take it for Pisces18's reading and it resonates yet again.

• @lostleo said in Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice:

@dancervibes06 Thanks for your time and energy on the reading.
    I really hope that it points to the Aquarius in my mind. It's been 10 yrs since I felt this strongly for someone.
    She was an acquaintance I met for 3 days 3 years ago, by the 2nd day I already felt a strong feeling that she is the one for me, almost as if I know her from past life. We have no contact since then, but every now and then I would think about her.
    This Jan, I felt an urge to reach out to her, because of COVID and she is a frontline worker. With limited info on her, I don't even know her last name, I found her on FB.
    PM her not expecting her to remember me, but she message back saying that she does and was just thinking about me not too long ago, along with a friend request. We briefly updated each other on our life. I did ask her out for coffee and catch up when COVID is a bit more under control and she agreed.
    I see that she loves to travel and so am I.
    Since then, I reached out to her once on her birthday and then took Captain's advice and gave her space, reached out to her again last week and we chatted briefly, she shared with me that she recently having some great opportunities at work, I told her that she is always on my mind and wishing only the best for her. She only replied with a big thumbs up.
    There is a chance that she might be in a relationship as stated on her FB status, but that was posted over 10 yrs ago, without tagging anyone.
    Given that I am a Leo, I have been treating this connection with so much more patience than I did for my past connections, I don't want to scare her away, and I don't want to lose her, even as a friend for now.
    On the other hand I am also not jumping in head first this time as I really don't want to get my hopes up and fall from cloud nine when it turns out the she is not interested /not available and was just being friendly. 
    I am currently staying off FB, as I am not big on social media to begin with and I don't want myself to be stalking her FB page.
    I plan to reach out to her again in a month or so to see how she is doing...... I hope maybe she will reach out before then...... I really wish that she is the one by my side for the rest of my life and explore the world with me.

Hi there @lostleo - thank you so much for your feedback and response. Oh, my heart goes out to you ❤ you seem very genuinely (I wouldn't say in love, but yes ) in love with her. I totally understand what you mean by the connection, the knowing that there is something between the two of you, rightly may be from an another life..
    I really like your approach now, you are being very balanced. Yes, backing off and giving her space is good. I know how it makes you feel.. but you are holding it together very well and I want to congratulate you on this. your idea to reach out next month is good, I'm hoping she reaches out this time instead before you 🙂 🙂

But be wary, and do not keep expectations. What I found as a red flag was this -> 'I told her that she is always on my mind and wishing only the best for her. She only replied with a big thumbs up.' .. In most cases, an interested female would have replied something different for sure. There is a high chance that she is already with someone or getting connected to someone else, otherwise the thumbs up response does not seem very welcoming from her. She might just be being friendly 🙂
    So, yes being balanced is very much advised for our emotional well-being. I would suggest next time you reach out to her, there is a frank conversation about her current dating status.
    Personally, I would have given you the signal already that I'm with someone else because I don't want a guy like you hanging in uncertainty. Woman are very perceptive to feelings/intentions so I know when a guy is looking for something more than a friendship. This has happened to me a lot and I've tried to bring the topic of my bf/fiance forcefully into the conversation and let the other guy know.

I sincerely would have hoped that this new romantic cycle is with her as you wish. But there is a thin line between what you want and what is not meant to be. I know your next chat with her will be an important one, so good luck! ❤ ❤ May you attract the love that you deserve and get the answers soon

• @dancervibes06
    ty so much for doing this reading. i have not been on recently because i am not to well. I started to read what you wrote but had to stop. i will reply with my thoughts soon.
    take care and stay safe,

• @dancervibes06 Thanks for you kind words and wishes.
    I don't have any expectations, it would be awesome if she is indeed the one for me, if not I will accept that.
    At least I am connected with her on FB, that is already more than what we had for the past 3 years.
    I'm happy to know that she is doing well during this crazy time. It already served my initial intention to reach out to her in Jan.
    BTW, I am a female.
    Take care🙏

• @Jayann said in Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice:

@dancervibes06
    ty so much for doing this reading. i have not been on recently because i am not to well. I started to read what you wrote but had to stop. i will reply with my thoughts soon.
    take care and stay safe,

Its alright @Jayann - there is no urgency, please take care of yourself first and reply whenever you are better ❤ ❤ lots of healthy vibes your way! 🌠 🌠 get well soon

• @lostleo said in Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice:

@dancervibes06 Thanks for you kind words and wishes.
    I don't have any expectations, it would be awesome if she is indeed the one for me, if not I will accept that.
    At least I am connected with her on FB, that is already more than what we had for the past 3 years.
    I'm happy to know that she is doing well during this crazy time. It already served my initial intention to reach out to her in Jan.
    BTW, I am a female.
    Take care🙏

Hey dear @lostleo - omg I'm sorry I assumed. But I had a hunch, I just didn't ask you I thought I might be rude in asking 😐 so I assumed the obvious, ah.
    The Woman with a Heart is definitely you in this reading ❤ ❤ and now it makes total sense to me, and the fact that you are being so balanced and rational. 👍 I sincerely hope she feels the same for you too.. The cards are positive about a new romantic cycle 😍 😍 Good luck and take care dear