Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice

• Hi all there is a webpage problem and all the hard work dancervibes06 has done is not appearing.
    i was coming back to complete my feedback having some time to digest all the information.
    Does anyone know how to report the problem

• @Jayann yes I noticed there was a problem. I thought i had maybe been blocked.. hmm no idea ..

• @Jayann

Hopefully, the issue will resolve itself. It appears to be a goof with the website.

• Hello, I'm sorry I've been away
    It was a hectic week work wise..
    There were so many people suffering from covid in my circle, so I was busy facilitating healing energies for them πŸ•― πŸ™ πŸ“Ώ

and I needed to take care of myself as well
    A bit of a shadow period ongoing for me. but today I feel much better

thank you lovelies for your patience and understanding!
    I apologize if I couldn't deliver any urgent requests.
    ❀

Sending you all peace, love and light!
    P.S. - I hope the forum issues were resolved and everyone can still see all my posts! that would be sad if you are not. Please let me know which reading you needed coz at my end I see all my posts. Will add it again if you need it!
    ❀

• @dancervibes06 hello again dancervibes06:), so good to have your lovely energy back. Take as much time as you need to take care of yourself. If you start doing readings again here i am still interested... πŸ™‚
    sending love and light too.

• @moonalisa
    love you message

• @dancervibes06 Hi, I just saw your post and I just wanted to send you some blessings and love. Stay save πŸ₯°

• @dancervibes06

I know the forum went under maintenance today. Perhaps that was the reasoning. Everything feels like it's working now.

• @Bluangel27 - Hey Dear Blu πŸ’™ πŸ’™ first of all thanks a lot for your patience so far! I know you had requested for the reading 29 days ago.. and some circumstances weren't allowing me to post your reading! something or the other kept me away even though I had done your interpretations 20 days ago. I would like to believe that it was a divine intervention and I see the energies have completely changed. So I've had to purge that one and have done a fresh reading for you again.

In the past reading, I saw Temperance which is about patience and waiting lol. And also The Moon indicating uncertainty with your love life and I also saw dreams, anxious thoughts and a lot of lucid dreaming for you. I hope it brought may be clarity for you. I Know it might sound silly but from your past reading what still resonates are below two cards of the oracle deck : The Healer of Ages, The Crown Chakra. though there were many more then, but these two still stand out to me and I wanted to check with you!

20210527_124838.jpg

Have you been involved in any healing work? Or seeking energy healing from someone? The Healer of the Ages could mean the presence of this angel around you who is helping you resolve a lot of spiritual, emotional, physical wounds from the past or past lives! Since this is the Healer of the Ages card combined with the Crown Chakra card- I have a strong feeling, there has been a major shift in your spiritual life. Your intuition is picking up, there is more connection with the cosmic spirit world now. Have you been feeling the presence of your Spirit Guides more? Your Crown Chakra is opening up and your connection to the higher realms is strengthening. The Crown Chakra/Archangel Uriel card along with the Healer of The Ages card is a strong message that may be all your current blockages can be healed up by delving more and more into the Akashic records, paying more attention to signs and dreams, collaborating more with these light beings!
    If you haven't then you must give it a try.. find stillness within and connect with your deities / Archangel Uriel or your spirit family ❀ you will find a lot of answers soon
    love these cards for you, it gives me goosebumps

now, coming to the current energies which are unfolding for your love life in the coming weeks!

What's next in your love life? Wheel of Fortune, Ten of Pentacles
    clarified by Justice, The World!

omg, there is no way that you can deny the positivity of the cards here.
    Also a combination of Wheel, World, Justice - that tells me there could be someone from your past life coming into this lifetime soon..
    I just have a very strong intuition about this one and later I got the Lovers, so there is someone who is your soulmate who will be entering your life soon.
    Actually the cards point towards you already being married lol or that the next guy is coming out from marriage but I would conclude it being the past life connection showing up here.

20210527_124517.jpg

Presently, there is an end of a cycle as the wheel is turning and a positive phase in your love life is coming up. The Wheel of Fortune and Justice is a reminder that what is meant for you, will not pass by you. What is meant for you, will definitely come to you, just let go of the control and impatience. Since all these cards are upright, definitely a favorable time is predicted for you. The presence of Ten of Pentacles - is all that you want and desire. A happy family, a reunion may be with your soulmate and that is even more clarified by the World card - success, culmination, bliss! so if you ever feel like a soulmate connection is not meant for you, then remember that these cards are always telling me that it is going to happen for you, sooner or later. You are destined to meet the one in this lifetime!
    World- again some other realm, outer world connection comes forth
    The World card is also a card of travel and overseas, so I know you don't want to get committed to someone on the web/online but it could actually happen for you. there is a chance that you do end up meeting someone reliable, worthy of relationship and even though the distance might be a temporary issue, but it can lead to love, happiness, butterflies and everything rosy 🌹
    however, caution is required definitely and I do really hope that it is in the physical world and not the online platforms ones.. 🀞

Advice - The Devil, the Lovers, Queen of Swords, Two of Cups, The Emperor

Is there already someone nice that you are talking to and feel tempted to take the leap forward, but obviously the logical cautious mind, stops you ??? any Aries guy?
    The cards give you the advice that there is a chance that a passionate affair is coming up. Be ware of the consequences of your choices and take informed decisions. Be the Queen of Swords that you are generally, taking clear decisions not just from the heart but your head as well. There is temptation, lust but that doesn't have to be anything bad per se. All the combination of these cards tell me that with all the temptations and physical attraction, you would be making correct decisions. Make sure you build the relationship on grounds of love and respect rather than just physical. Presence of The Lovers and Two of Cups - in the coming weeks there is definitely a great connection coming up, someone you could find attractive, supportive, all things good. and you will have a choice to make- to go ahead with this commitment or not.

The RW Tarot is also completely in sync with the previous cards - Wheel of Fortune, Lovers, Ace of Cups! - there is going to be a new beginning in love for you, a fulfilling love connection!
    ❀
    I swear if this is not meant for you, then it looks like I'm in a very positive love attracting phase of my love or what πŸ˜› lol

20210527_124551.jpg

Energy Oracle - Happy Family, Man Holding a Heart, The World!
    I think if you use your intuition here, even you can derive the meaning of these cards perfectly well. In the Energy Oracle deck, The World card denotes expanding your horizons, reaching the world through modern technology like internet and social media. It tells you to expand your vision and contemplate broader options that you have. Now is time to think big as the world is your oyster!

Happy Family - Do you belong to a very close knit family> or you had some family issues growing up? The Ten of Pentacles and the Happy Family card have a significance for you, may be it will help in your relationship or could lead to this Happy Family moment! for singles, this card denotes that you could get involved with someone who has children from a previous relationship. this ready-made family can bring challenges your way but it could be your destiny in this lifetime! It could be something that your soul signed up for in this lifetime. there is definitely a Man holding a heart for you. ❀

Moonology - New Moon Eclipse/ Expect powerful changes
    this is a card of new beginnings and powerful energies are at play. It could be quite a ride and some changes will make you feel uncomfortable. however, whatever is happening now is happening for a reason that you'll appreciate this later on. A new portal is opening, and you are being put on a different path, it might seem fearful but have the courage to go past it as this is for your highest good! It's as though you are headed in one direction powered by your will/ego but then comes Divine/spirit intervention and you are put on a different track! Have the courage, go with the flow, these will all be positive turnarounds and learning for you in the long run.
    May be this is not about your love life, something else!
    But with the question of love, I would say it denotes a sudden change, may be someone woos you quickly and there is doubts and hesitation but you are being guided to follow your intuition and not your logical, practical mind!
    Infact the eclipse portal is open right now, and nudging you to the same- sudden transformation, letting go of past and accepting what comes forth.

I think there are a lot of information for you here.. a lot which I couldn't clearly decipher as well. feel drained after your reading lol

I will leave this to you for now with all the card images and ask you to have a look at them and find out which symbols speak out to you, draw you in! Let me know what you feel could be interpreted differently.

I wish you all the love and luck!
    Hugs ❀

• @dancervibes06

One of my friends did mention a few months ago that I have increased in spirituality.
    I’ve heard on other readings the guy can be from a past life that I could potentially have a family with , but I don’t want children at all.
    I’m not maternal. I hope he doesn’t have kids that would be very easy to leave. πŸ˜‚
    I told you I want to be a doctor, it’s just hard with covid.
    I did get my driver’s license since the last time we talked. I get the hand controls on my car in a week. I plan to drive myself somewhere fun.
    Also, nice timing. Today is my 27th birthday. 😁

• Wow, Happy birthday @Bluangel27 πŸ’™ πŸ’™
    🍰 🎊 🌻 🎁 πŸ’

Be blessed! Hope this 27th birthday brings in a new era of love, luck, happiness, inner joy and lots of health, prosperity, spirituality and wealth!
    Love and light your way.
    Have an awesome day ahead πŸ™‚

• I hope you are well πŸ‘‹πŸΌ How are you feeling now?

I didn’t know where to post this , but I wanted to update on my situation with mr Taurus .. well he blocked me because I called out his response when I mentioned his lack of communication..

I was upset ( this was now about 2 weeks ago) , but now I realised I do not want to be with someone that will silence me like that.

Thanks for your insight in the past .

Sending love πŸ’–

• Could I get a reading my birthday is 9 September 1994

• @Jana-Star said in Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice:

I hope you are well πŸ‘‹πŸΌ How are you feeling now?

I didn’t know where to post this , but I wanted to update on my situation with mr Taurus .. well he blocked me because I called out his response when I mentioned his lack of communication..

I was upset ( this was now about 2 weeks ago) , but now I realised I do not want to be with someone that will silence me like that.

Thanks for your insight in the past .

Sending love πŸ’–

Hey dear @Jana-Star - I'm so sorry for this 😞 and sorry that I couldn't keep in touch with you
    You took the right stance.. and I'm proud of you. πŸ€—

He seemed nice and I don't believe that things turned out this way πŸ˜•
    Anyways, if it was not meant to be, someone much better is in store for you

I hope you are feeling better now.. It must have been very disappointing
    I wish you better 😘

I took my first dose of vaccination and have been very ill due to it. Fever, chills and ache
    But I'm glad at least I got it done πŸ™‚ I hope I recover quickly, my arm hurts.
    I just want to so badly to get back to all your requests here
    Thanks everyone ❀

• @dancervibes06 How have you been feeling?

• @IrieEden said in Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice:

@dancervibes06 How have you been feeling?

Hey dear @IrieEden - thank you so much for checking up on me..
    How have you been? I know it was a tough phase for you too..

I'm better now. the side effects of vaccine really got to me πŸ™‚

And this eclipse portal energy has been hard on me too
    shadow work was needed, old hurt coming back for me
    πŸ˜•
    but I learnt its all a part of the ascension process and was a way for us to learn the lessons which we have still not learnt.
    And the eclipse portal also brought rewards for me!

Finally all my manifestation and hard work towards a new job change worked!
    I Manifested it into reality πŸ˜„

Had a couple of interviews, worked real hard on those and finally got selected for a wonderful UK based company!
    I have a new job, starting in August. and its just the dream job I was envisioning, better role better pay πŸ¦„ 🌠 divine thanks to the Universe and all the loving souls here who have prayed for me, blessed me with their kind words!
    ❀ ❀

I'm itching to start putting up readings again here! 🌠
    @Jayann - I'll do your general reading today
    @moonalisa - is your last question still relevant. I did the last one for you and the answer was all positive for this guy. Somehow I got so stuck here and there I couldn't post the reading. I will check again if you want with same question or any other specific question?

Lots of love to all ❀ ❀

• @dancervibes06 Glad to hear you're doing well! And many congrats on your new position! Manifestation for the win! πŸ₯°

• @dancervibes06 hi, thank you for reaching to me. When i read your reading for Bluangel27 it resonated so much with me at that time, but it may have been my wish to have a similarly positive response to my question. hahaha
    Maybe i will alternate the question a bit. What does the future hold for my relationship with this man on my mind. Will it evolve somehow?
    Is it possible for you to tell me if we have shared past lives?
    What is my spirit guides' message in connection with this particular relationship?

• @dancervibes06 could i also have a reading for love? 9/9/1994 is my birthday