Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice

• @dancervibes06 hi dear . Ur insights have helped me alot thanku for that . I recently done chandi path at home . Can I have a general reading pls ?

• @dancervibes06 Any chance of meeting guys soon in the last love reading you did for me possibly have to do with an online forum. lol. I joined an online forum and so far four dudes have tried to get at me. lol.

• @Jana-Star said in Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice:

Hello 👋 I hope you are well. How are things? Are you okay?
    I was wanting to request a reading for my mother and me. I want to know please if she will ever reach out to me and show me kindness. Please let me know what you pick up and be brutally honest. I have no issue with a brutally honest reading lol.

I have decided to walk away and have her reach out to me. She is so unfair on me and family notice .

Her birthday is 4th March 1961 and I am 14th October 1986.

Please let me know when you can .

Thank you 😊

Hey dear @Jana-Star - Thank you for your question and your patience 🙂
    Ah, its amazing that I got this message about your strained relationship with your mother in the health reading I did last time. Like it was very strongly guided to me.
    It was something I couldn't ignore at all but felt hesitant asking you.
    I must thank my spirit guides/angels after all 🌠

Well coming to the current reading request about your mother and you.
    As I mentioned what I picked from the past health reading was you need to reconcile with your mother, however unfair things might have been in the past but at the soul level, you crave for that oneness with your mother. and it won't change if you walk away. It will require a lot of work but there is a chance that things will get better between the two of you!

But let me do the fresh reading for you on the same topic :-

Root - The Fool reversed, The Emperor, Ten of Wands, Nine of Pentacles

20210424_205813.jpg

What we can see from the cards is that the root cause of these issues between you and your mother is the innate personality differences of the two of you. And also the fact that when it comes to conflict resolution you both have the same way of handling, so it becomes a deadlock- not sure if I could explain it well.
    In the past, she has always considered you as an immature child who took some irresponsible life choices or something that she wouldn't approve of- at least she thought so. She thinks you have been reckless and she doesn't agree with your free spirited nature. She on the other hand, likes to keep things under control. As a parent, that has become almost a toxic negative pattern in her mind that she feels agitated that she was not able to exercise her full control over your life.
    Does this resonate? Eventually, she started feeling like she is the flag bearer of the house, who always needs to discipline her children and when they stray off, she had a hard time accepting the same. It is like a very weird stagnating thought for her, and eventually she just let go off, relinquishing any relations and with a thought that- its their life, let them do whatever they want, I'm not going to interfere. but she still holds grudges for this.
    Also, as a personality I think she likes being independent and aloof. The Nine of Pentacles also suggests a bit of vanity, pride and show off.
    Now I don't know how much this resonates, but there is a message that she wanted to have more authority over you, which she could not as you are your own headstrong person who doesn't want to be dominated. Being a mother she may have subsided her need to control eventually, thinking its best what you decide on your own but the lingering resentment is still there for her. She needs to release these negative blockages from her mind. It is sometimes difficult for parents to do that and to trust that their children also know good enough. Yes she had a hard time trusting in your lifestyle/choices or may be even love life.
    Was there a particular incident between the two of you, that may have impacted the relationship dynamics?

Phew! This tug of war needs to be stopped. And I know how tough it has been for you, hugs ❤ you were looking for her to exude more motherly warmth but she just went cold. I think she had her own battles. I would like to give her the benefit of doubt too!

Current Energies - Seven of Swords reversed, The Devil in reverse, Nine of Swords, Four of Cups, The Queen of Cups reversed.
    Clarified by The Moon reversed

You may be feeling like you now need to drop all pretenses and move away from all the drama. however, since I specifically asked about your mother's current feelings and energies, this Seven of Swords reversed depicts that somewhere even she wants to come clean, she wants to work on this relationship. It might be there in her subconscious mind, she may not be well attuned to it right now but there is definitely a desire to reconcile and collaborate with you. She also wants to put an end to this negative cycles between the two of you, but your aloofness now won't be helping.
    With the Devil reversed, Nine of Swords, Four of Cups and The Moon I have a feeling that there is a lot of mental thoughts troubling her, almost to the point that is she having any mental health concern? Have you ever considered that? Anxiety, depression or BP? Narcissist disorder? I may be wrong but it would be beneficial to have someone talk to her regarding mental wellness and in that case she would need more support and love and with right medications she may start feeling more positive
    Sorry, if thats not the case but something surely troubles her. Don't conclude that she is not affected by all this. She is definitely stressed equally.
    The Queen of Cups reversed denotes her here where she comes off as being not very compassionate and nurturing, she is moody herself. I would suggest that she get back to her creative pursuits. I hope she can embrace spirituality and work on her feminine energies.
    And as an advice to you that when it comes to her, why don't you listen to your inner instincts, may be your intuition is telling you something.

20210424_212426.jpg

Near Future - Two of Swords reversed, Three of Swords, Strength, Death

It does look like you have been thinking of taking this decision to call it quits for quite sometime now. Now it is totally upto you to take your call. What I see that you will eventually walk off. But do you think that will give you the ultimate peace? Is it something you think works out for you? With the Three of Swords it looks like it will cause a lot of sadness and grief for you as well, we may be rash sometimes but find some stillness within you and ask yourself-do you really want to let go of any connection with your mother?
    you know what either ways it will cause sadness for you. Because breaking off anything is tough, harsh on yourself. It won't be so easy for you also.
    As an alternative I think its time to accept what had to happen, happened in the past and work on healing this relationship. It would require a lot of inner strength, taming of egos but letting go of the past looks like the best plan for you. You both can work on a fresh start. with the Death card here, I think it could mean two things - letting this relationship go or letting the 'old decaying patterns' in this relationship go!
    The choice is yours.
    I've asked so many times if she will come back and I got an answer as Yes but it would be very very long.. not immediately as she will also be shocked, sad and everything adds up again to the ongoing resentments. It would become even more tougher to reconcile then. and you would just lose a lot of time together.

Advice - Ace of Swords, Six of Cups, Ten of Pentacles, The Sun
    This also seems like a long term outcome. The advice would be to work on clear communication between the two of you. Somethings need to be addressed here, however brutal it may be, be honest with each other as that will help clear this fog. Sometimes, to resolve conflicts we need to have heated conversations. Its time you both got together and did that. Look at the other three cards, all the two people are seen facing each other, talking face to face. And thats the thing you need to do. Once you have talked it through, things will get better, relive the past good memories. She wants that too! Remembering the good old times will help you both.
    With the ten of pentacles, I have a feeling someone in the family can intervene.
    Do you have a sister? Or may be your father can help bridge the gap.
    The Sun card is an optimistic card and it is also about coming honest with each other. This card also tells you that things will improve, some things will come out in the open and then there will be more warmth in the relationship. do not give up.
    also, for sometime it would be worth concentrating on the positive things that have been between the two of you, neglect the shortcomings for a while. More positivity will attract positive vibes in this context.

All in all, I see that things will improve and that's the reason I would urge you not to take any rash decisions and work on talking more with each other. Please communicate and address the grudges. it will solve the issues definitely. but you are free to choose what works best for you and your higher good.
    ❤

20210424_212210.jpg

Disclaimer- pls take it as per your free will of belief system-, In the past, was there an event when you did not support your mother? I feel like there is some past life contracts coming into play in this lifetime! I'm no expert here but I'm being shown something like there was an episode where you didn't support her and she was hurt, things got bad from then on. Is it this time in the past or past life, I'm not so sure.. Tarot cards suggesting this the world card, the wheel of fortune. In fact your oracle cards also , give an impression that you need to let go of past life debts. The Moonology card is the karmic card of repeating patterns over lives. The Seventh Chakra card of Archangel Uriel, also suggests that may be there is something in the Akashic records which could help understand this.

It is a great time for you to get connected with the spirit guidance. Your intuition will lead you, and guidance from your higher self will provide the answers you seek and desire. Find the stillness, quieten your mind and listen

Oracle - Don't let your past hold you back | Don't let pride get in your way
    As I mentioned, this card asks you to let go of the past and make a fresh move. This is a karmic card pointing to a deadlock situation either in this life, or may have played across several lifetimes. The key to release this is to fix it now, else it keeps playing over and over again. It looks like there is a chance for you now to break this. And do not let your pride, ego get in the way.
    I swear I actually pulled these two cards for you and not kept it intentionally here, trust me

so I'm not sure if I could help you, there were a lot of information flowing regarding this question of yours. I hope you could get helpful insights that can help you make the best choice for your own inner peace ❤
    and I'm sorry if this was not something that you wanted to hear lol but the cards are very strongly suggesting this. Feel free to let me know what could be interpreted differently.
    And I wish you all the best.. sending you peace, love and light 🌠 🌠

• @IrieEden said in Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice:

You also said there was a lot of uncertainty and anxiety in my love life. That is so accurate! I often wonder if we can make this last forever. We dont connect at all physically(passion is gone), but we also have never had a date or break since our kid was born 3 years ago, so the need for a break is also correct. We have been discussing having one soon. We are also having a small party for her 3rd bday next weekend so, that was also accurate!

I am a stay at home mom, so I dont make any money for myself but hate being in the position to need someone to pay for my survival. And I have debt that I havent been able to touch for a while. I need to take control of my finances. I'm only stable if and because he is. I hate it!

With work, I think you're right, it's me. I'm not sure if it's how I get in a working situation or telling me how I need to be at work. Both seem right. I tend to be very methodical and cold at work, but because of BPD, I'm naturally more emotional, when the situation doesn't call for it. Way too emotional! So needing to be less emotional is called for and at the same time I can be so focused on a goal that I am ignorant to how I'm making others feel. I have a very hard time keeping a job or deciding what direction to take my life. This also affects my finances, as you can imagine.

Health was dead on! I am so bad with routine and discipline! So terribly bad, which leads me to extremes in diet and huge weight fluctuations. Bpd also causes changes in identity often. I change my mind several times a day about what it means to eat healthy and what kind of body I'm happy with, what sort of exercises I should do. I'm a mess!

Spirit was also dead on! I have days where I wake up and feel empty inside for no reason. I also have days where my excessive worried/anxious thoughts tear me down into a negative state that takes most of the day to get out of. I don't think I do enough protection during readings. I had left my cards on a windowsill with a quartz crystal and they all fell and some fell so far down into the panel that connects the floor to the wall that I now cant have a full deck. Also found a dead fly stuck btw my cards and the window. I think I need to give up reading for a bit, but I just needed some help while going through this, so that's why I even asked for a reading here at all. I did sage several times as well. I used to practice surrounding myself with light, but I don't take the time out to meditate enough, so it never feels like it works anymore. I lose focus too easily. Everything else has my focus these days. I definitely need to make that a greater priority! I can't even tell when its my intuition talking or my brain!

Moonology was very helpful! I have a very hard time with accepting situations. I want everything to be a certain way. I also require a lot of down time to resettle myself and heal bc being on all the time exhausts me! Feeling like things are ok as they are, as I am, as they have come to pass is something I struggle with daily.

Bottomline, your reading was exceptionally accurate! Thank you for going so deep, for your concern and for doing what you do! Thank you also to any spirits or energies that helped align the cards and bring insights!♥

Hi dear @IrieEden - I'm sorry for the delay in replying to you! ❤
    I hope you have been doing better of late.

Thank you so much for all the kind words of appreciation. and I'm glad things resonated for you and there were helpful insights.
    I read everything about your past relationships and present. Hugs to you for holding out so well, thats really commendable that you have manged to stay strong, maintain your boundaries and made the right choice. kudos!
    I think whatever advices I could sense coming, I already put it out in the last reading. Please make your meditations a priority. And take time to breathe out!
    considering your deck, I hope you can get all of them sorted in order and cleaned, consider keepin in sunlight. Search on youtube- music to remove negative energies and play them..

Don't worry, you are doing great already and I can already sense the heaviness lifting up from your aura !

Do you need a reading for your present love life?
    I hope you are working on yourself spiritually and cutting cords from the past , which is pulling you down!
    Take care dear..
    And thank once again for giving me a detailed feedback
    Much appreciated
    Thanks thanks and love, hugs!

🙏 🌠

❤ ❤

• @Jana-Star said in Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice:

@Jana-Star hopefully it is something hormonal . All other tests seem to be negative , so really it is just the pelvic scan and the removal of my IUD now to see if things subside .

Both past readings really resonated for me . You were on point with my love reading although I feel he is ready and I am the one needing to forgive the evil ex.

Thanks so much for the time and effort you put into my readings. Thank you for that. I really appreciate it. Very kind of you to take your time to do this. I hope your confidence increases knowing you are very good. Also I can feel your kindness as some other readers here can come across like they think they are superior . That’s just the vibe I get.

Keen shining and thank you once again 🤗

Dear @Jana-Star - Thank you so much for your kindness.
    Having read for a while for you now, I feel deeply attached to you and your energies.. and there have been great messages coming from the guides for you. I hope my readings have been a source of hope and guidance for you.

I wish your health results come out good !

❤ aaww, thanks once again for appreciating my readings and my composure. I strive to channel spiritual messages for everyone and put the interpretations with kindness as much as possible. Yes I do need to trust myself more. And I'm still learning everyday

☀
    lots of love, light!
    hope your other reading I posted above, also is a helpful one for you!

• @dancervibes06 hi! I hope you are well. Lovely to hear from you? What zodiac are you? Just curious.

Well I had a pelvic ultrasound scan yesterday and they said all looks well. My problem has been the constant cystitis feeling and lower back and pelvic pain. I have now looked into something called mycoplasma as a cause. My doctors say they have done all the blood work, but they have never tested for that. I’m sick of the antibiotics!! I have also invested in lots of herbal treatments and supplements. I want to also correct any hormonal imbalance I may have in a natural way.

I just want to feel like me again and I also want to meet the gentleman from the last reading you did for me. Mr Taurus we shall call him!

Where in the world are you? I am in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧.

I love your readings and yes both have really resonated. I can’t thank you enough. Thank you for all the readings !

Thank you for all you do.

Love and light 🤗

@dancervibes06 hi! I hope you are well. Lovely to hear from you? What zodiac are you? Just curious.

Well I had a pelvic ultrasound scan yesterday and they said all looks well. My problem has been the constant cystitis feeling and lower back and pelvic pain. I have now looked into something called mycoplasma as a cause. My doctors say they have done all the blood work, but they have never tested for that. I’m sick of the antibiotics!! I have also invested in lots of herbal treatments and supplements. I want to also correct any hormonal imbalance I may have in a natural way.

I just want to feel like me again and I also want to meet the gentleman from the last reading you did for me. Mr Taurus we shall call him!

Where in the world are you? I am in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧.

I love your readings and yes both have really resonated. I can’t thank you enough. Thank you for all the readings !

Thank you for all you do.

Love and light 🤗

Dear @Jana-Star - Thanks again for being so kind and sweet.
    I hope the next test results are able to conclude something for you and you get started on a treatment that actually works for you. Its good you are into the herbal remedies 👍
    Its jjust a matter of time when you will be able to pinpoint the exact root cause and hopefully get speedy recovery
    The mention of Mr. Taurus makes me feel warm 🙂
    I'm very hopeful for you!

I'm a Sagittarius zodiac and almost 2 months younger to you 🙂
    I'm in India dear.

Lots of love ❤

• @Bluangel27 said in Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice:

@dancervibes06 Any chance of meeting guys soon in the last love reading you did for me possibly have to do with an online forum. lol. I joined an online forum and so far four dudes have tried to get at me. lol.

Hey dear @Bluangel27 - lol, see I told you getting online would attract a lot of guys 😛 but definitely be cautious. Having said that there is also potential to meet some nice people. I would definitely do a fresh love reading for you soon.
    ❤

• @Cutiee27 said in Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice:

@dancervibes06 hi dear . Ur insights have helped me alot thanku for that . I recently done chandi path at home . Can I have a general reading pls ?

Hey dear @Cutiee27 - Thanks for your question and your patience.
    Hope you are doing better! and staying safe in these times. 🙏
    I've completed your general reading and will post the interpretations very soon today or tomorrow. Tc ❤

• @dancervibes06
    I hope you are well
    I am feeling like a pile of horse poo especially this last week.
    When you have time can I please have a reading for May,
    17/05 was my mother's birthday.
    ty take care and stay safe

• @dancervibes06 Haha, These are not the type of guys I want to have a relationship with lol. They live in different states and a bit weird. I don't know what they look like. lol. Nooo. lol.

If I'm going to meet some potential people they need to be in my age group, in my area and preferable not online. lol.

• @dancervibes06 said in Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice:

@Cutiee27 said in Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice:

@dancervibes06 hi dear . Ur insights have helped me alot thanku for that . I recently done chandi path at home . Can I have a general reading pls ?

Hey dear @Cutiee27 - Thanks for your question and your patience.
    Hope you are doing better! and staying safe in these times. 🙏
    I've completed your general reading and will post the interpretations very soon today or tomorrow. Tc ❤

Dear @Cutiee27 - Hope you are doing good.
    Here's your general reading. I checked for past, present and future.
    Hope it resonates and brings some more positivity in your life :-

Past Influences - Five of Swords reversed, Nine of Swords reversed, The Star reversed, The High Priestess

20210430_203016.jpg

The Five of Swords is a card of conflict and stress as well as the Nine of Swords! Both these cards coming as reversed suggest that in the past all these issues reached a peak and caused a lot of anxiety and trauma to you. The situation feels like very paralyzing in the way that you were not able to concentrate on anything else in your life like career or love. It led you to lose all hope and faith in your belief system and left you feeling abandoned by the Universe! Don't feel like everything had turned against you. The appearance of High Priestess is again talking about this time where your heightened intuition helped you realize a lot of things ongoing in your environment. You trusted your gut feelings and followed your instincts.
    I believe this was what helped you solve and come out stronger. It is also a reminder that you continue doing the same. Somehow this HP also resonates with the fact that you seeked professional help, you took assistance of other learned people who have mastery over mysterious, unknown and religious practices and that has worked well in your favor! Because in the present card we have justice!

Present - Justice, Ten of Swords reversed, Temperance, Death reversed

The appearance of Justice card is wonderful for your situation that finally things turned out in your favor. The present energies are unfolding in the way that whatever wrong was done to you will be reversed, everyone will get their share of karma. This is the card of cause and effect and bodes well for you. This is also a reminder that you as a person should remain righteous and always keep the faith in universal law of karma intact! Ten of Swords reversed means the culmination of all these things happening over so many months, the end of the cycle and you are now on your way of healing from all the suffering you have faced. However, nothing works instantly and Temperance is telling you to keep yourself balanced and not get impatient. Keep continuing the good work and believe that good things are in store for you in future. There is a need to find greater purpose in life, align all your priorities and start working on them, slowly and steadily!
    The beautiful setting in the Temperance card also suggests to me peace and calm that is coming to your surroundings finally. Death in reverse however is strongly advising you to let go of the past and quite quickly. I think it tells you not to dwell any longer on what has happened, rather quickly shift your energies and thoughts to positivity.
    We tend to cling to traumatic experiences but the more quickly you relinquish those feelings, the more quickly you will feel your inner peace restored. Don't let your mind hover over the past anymore. I feel this also has to do with your career now. You need to transform a lot of things in order to move progressively in your career.

20210430_203045.jpg

When I asked about how effective the Chandi Path was at your home, you won't believe what cards I pulled! - I had goosebumps..its crazy -see the picture above and it would resonate
    The Devil, Eight of Cups - This is so very symbolic for you! Usually the devil card hardly ever means anything to do with evil entities or satanist things but in your situation I guess this very clear. The Eight of Cups - walking away! To me it just has one meaning right now - that whatever negative, occult entities were present in your house have just fled away. Gone! And you needn't worry any more
    How do you feel at home now? Are things better?

Future - Six of Swords, The Hierophant, Queen of Pentacles, Ace of Wands
    Two of Wands, Ace of Swords, Nine of Cups

The near future looks quite stable, promising. The Six of Swords denotes transition from troubled waters to smoother waters, so better times are in store ahead. The Hierophant card is a card of structure, tradition and knowledge. May be you will need to be in touch with the priest for further things- like keeping the place protected and all, so that its not easier in future to be possessed.
    The Hierophant card to me suggests that you need to work on learning, education and making right choices with respect to your career. Finish all the pending courses online that you can while in lockdown. The Queen of Pentacles is also about working towards your long term goals. Get methodical, organized and work on your priorities. You have immense talent to be successful in your career and can have a solid financial foundation but you need to work towards it. Balance your home and work chores. The Ace of Wands is a new beginning for you and I think it also talks about career to me, you will have new inspiration and passion to work towards your job situation. There is renewed energy and motivation.
    From the RW tarot as well I got cards which are very positive for you. You need to now plan well for your next moves, get organized and have a very clear minded approach. The Ace of Swords is a card of triumph and success. And eventually the Nine of Cups is all about wish fulfillment, all your dreams of career, luxury, relationship will be achieved and you will be quite comfortable and happy 🙂

20210430_203119.jpg

Oracle - Archangel Michael , Happy Family , What do you need to release?

The reversed root chakra card is suggesting that there is a chance of you to get caught in overthinking and worrying. Get yourself grounded and work on unblocking your root chakra which will help you feel secured, safe. Meditate with attention on the base of your spine and affirm that your root chakra is completely unblocked and in healthy state. The Happy Family card is wonderful to see ❤
    The Moonology card is urging you to ask yourself this question - what do you need to release? Make this a practice and write down in a journal, work towards eliminating them. Certainly there might be some stagnant thoughts which you can let go off and facilitate your progress to a better future, with a clearer mind.

🌙 🌠
    ❤ ❤
    love, light , peace your way!

• Hi dancervibes, could you give me insight into the relationship that is on my mind? Should i proceed?

• @dancervibes06 I would actually love a love reading. I know you've given me support in making the right decision and perhaps I have. I've just come across twin flames as a concept and after reading about it, it perfectly describes my relationship with my 1st love. I've been crying all week remembering and missing those deep and beautifully intense feelings he gave me. I am regretting cutting ties and I believe I've switched roles and become the runner and he the chaser, though in this instant he is not chasing. I did ask that he not though. Anyway, https://www.spiritualunite.com/articles/signs-twin-flames-relationship/
    That page describes it perfectly! We're in the reconnection phase where our walls and egos are coming down. Learning to fully accept each other, learning more about eachother than ever. Idk that I can ever happily be with my current partner when I have such intense feelings for someone else. It isn't fair to him. He deserves to be loved that way too. But, I do know that being with him has forced me to grow and has supported me in a lot of other ways. Frankly, I'm not ready for a twin flame relationship yet. I need what my current partner can offer me right now, and I think its reciprocal. So yes, if you could read one more time for me I'd be so very grateful. I just want to know if i will ever find myself in a happy relationship with my flame and am I really doing the right thing by staying with my current partner?

• @dancervibes06 Nevermind. I'm not in a good place right now and would rather not have someone tap into these energies. Thank you anyway for your generous offer!

• can I get a love reading, i've been having a lot a dreams about my ex. and thinking about him nonstop and it weird because I was fine a month ago we haven't spoken for 2 months

• Thank you so much for your requests and your patience.
    @Bluangel27 @Jayann @moonalisa @IrieEden @ashash01

I'll check all your requests one by one. It has been a hectic week for me.
    Thanks ❤

• @dancervibes06 if you are still doing readings I would be happy to have one 😊

• @dancervibes06
    So sorry to hear that. Please do not stress because of me.

• Hi dancer vibes,

I thought to check in with you.. how are things with you just now? Sorry I don’t think I replied in regards to the reading/readings you did for me.
    I started feeling better on the 4th of May. Really strange because I fell sick on the 4th of March and felt better 4th of May.. exactly 2 months .

I am feeling much better.

Well the reading you did regarding my mother and me. Completely resonated! I just feel to walk away. She just doesn’t message me what so ever. Not one message in the last 2 months . It’s horrendous how she treats me. I have my grandmother , but she is not where my family live and is in another country. My grandmother can’t stand the way she treats me , but of course nobody speaks up. It’s like they are scared of her. This of course makes her feel powerful. Horrible narcissistic energy. I am actually happy to never have to deal with my mother for as long as I live . She can go for lunch with my sister’s friend , but can’t send even a text to her own daughter. I’m just gonna get on with my life because narcissists love it when you message them or call them crying. My mum loves this. Horrid horrid woman. I will leave her in her materialistic bubble. She has my cousin on side and she clearly uses my cousin to find out family gossip.

I’m so sorry for going on. You must get drained with everybody’s issues.

Can’t thank you enough for the readings !

Just don’t know how one day it will be for me because I can feel that I will marry Mr Taurus. I feel like Meghan Markle coming from a split family. I only talk to my dad ( he is still married to my mom). I am a fellow cancer ascendant like MM. I wonder if that plays a part because I had a cancer ascendant friend and she had the same issue as me. Oh she wasn’t the only one...

Ahhhh 😅😅😅😅

Blessings to you 🤗