Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice

• @dancervibes06 thanks for considering my request. Your response help me to understand my situation and where I stand. It is true that I have past wounds and I am currently working on healing them. Yes it is also true that in past I found it very difficult to express emotions. Thanks for guidance. Now little bit I am working on healing and law of attraction rules. Again thank you so much for your response and help πŸ’ž.

• @sara007 said in Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice:

@dancervibes06 thanks for considering my request. Your response help me to understand my situation and where I stand. It is true that I have past wounds and I am currently working on healing them. Yes it is also true that in past I found it very difficult to express emotions. Thanks for guidance. Now little bit I am working on healing and law of attraction rules. Again thank you so much for your response and help πŸ’ž.

Thanks @sara007 for the feedback and your kind words! May God bless you with all that you desire. You are on the right path already.. 🌠 🌠 🌠 Love and light your way πŸ’• πŸŽ‡

• @Jana-Star said in Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice:

Hello πŸ‘‹πŸΌ hope you are well. Could you read for me please? My birthday is 14 October 1986 and the guy I’m talking to is 18 May 1988. Is it positive what you pick up please?

Also I would like to know some things regarding my health please..

Thank you 😊❀️

Dear @Jana-Star - thanks for your question and your patience. I did your reading 3 days ago and then couldn't post it, my bad. In that reading I got - Six of Cups reversed, Star, Devil in reverse - kind of cards which suggested to me one of you is still dealing with some past issues. I definitely feel its not you, but him that he is finding it difficult to let go of past hurt and needs to heal.
    But since I didn't post it then.. I checked again today with a new reading and didn't see any such cards related to clinging to past or healing.

Hopefully the current one is resonating with you.
    The cards are super positive almost that it might seem unbelievable but he definitely seems like a keeper.

20210410_181729.jpg

How does he feel about you?

Strength, Queen of Wands, Two of Pentacles in reverse

He definitely has strong feelings towards you. Indicated by the Strength card it looks like there is passion but kindness, empathy as well as value for each other as of now. With this card however emotions can get really too strong and there could be intense arguments or temper issues as well. Try to treat each other with patience and compassion if some conflicts do occur. The Queen of Wands sums you up and that is how he perceives you - fiery, independent, a leader. He knows that you are someone who would not try to fit in another person's idealistic image, as in you are quite individualistic and he is aware of this side of you. This can sometimes come off as being self centered that could make him overwhelmed or make him feel like he is being taken for granted, neglected by you. Could that be true? The Two of Pentacles is about imbalance and I think presently that is the situation, there might be other priorities which make it difficult for him to commit to love. Well this is the traditional meaning but I have a feeling that this is a long distance connection and the physical distance might be the reason for indecision and making it difficult! I got the indecision card in Energy Oracle as well , so someone is definitely in doubts - you or him?

What is the potential of this connection in future?
    Ace of Swords, King of Cups, Ace of Cups

I think with two aces, the potential of the relationship is positive. The Ace of Swords is a card of triumph and clarity. It is an advice to be clear in communication with each other and be honest in expressing your feelings as well as concerns. When you discuss each other's point of view and come clean it can be a great foundation for relationship. He seems like a matured person when it comes to feelings, understanding and balancing his emotions well. his decisions are based not just on logic but also with heart. Ace of Cups is about new beginnings in love. This is a wonderful card for any relationship reading. If you are still talking and communicating clearly I would say this denotes deeper intimacy. Advise would be to base your decisions on intuition and listen to your heart and things will be favorable.

Energy Oracle - Indecision, Patience reversed, Caring Connections

There is some indecision right now, you feel the weight of taking a call about going in opposite directions. However, it is just one of those times where never ending analysis would not yield anything and waiting would be the best decision. Patience card in reverse also suggests that you are feeling impatient but you need to shift your focus to belief and positivity. The beautiful angel in this card holds a clock and it is a reminder to you that somethings are beyond our control, somethings take time. Divine Timing ! Let go of frantic need of urgency, as the Universe is definitely forging some caring connections for you in the background, let it do its magic while you relax and enjoy this present phase of 'possible love'. You might be surprised soon.

Moonology - Communication is key | A time to give rather than take

This is very evident in your reading that communication right now is the key. The card's meaning from the guidebook is - Time to tell someone how you feel. Talking, email, texts, facetime, all kinds of communication will help you now to feel connected to each other. Be cautious of what you say and how you say. Daily meditations will help you unscramble crossed wires in your brain (if that makes any sense to you)

A time to give rather than take - Unconditional love and support from your side is what is going to attract the best. We often just expect support, love and even flirting from the other side, but this is a time for sending loving vibrations from your end! It's time to ask less what someone else can do for you and to think more about what you can do for others! From the guidebook- The person you're asking about is reliable! ❀

I hope this is resonating because I feel good about this person and your connection. So fingers crossed, if not anything romantic- a good friendship is definitely on the cards.

I'll do your health reading separately!

• @dancervibes06 thank you for getting back to me . Yes I feel like he is the one. He is very patient . I like him very much . I also have a good feeling - thank you

• @Jana-Star said in Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice:

@dancervibes06 thank you for getting back to me . Yes I feel like he is the one. He is very patient . I like him very much . I also have a good feeling - thank you

Yay, Jana.. yes there is a strong 'possible love' vibes here!! ❀ He does sound like a King of Cups.

• @dancervibes06 yes he is . He is doing jury service at present. Haha my ex would never have been summoned to jury service as he was always on the other side of the law! Yes he is a good guy 😊

@dancervibes06 yes he is . He is doing jury service at present. Haha my ex would never have been summoned to jury service as he was always on the other side of the law! Yes he is a good guy 😊

haha, I'm glad you found someone to be proud about πŸ‘
    so nice

• @dancervibes06 yes thank you . I know you have done readings for me in the past and picked up on how hurt I was over my ex.

The main thing at the moment is my health. Something is going on in my urinary system or reproductive system. Been out of whack for nearly 2 months .

I hope you are well.
    Thank you again xoxo

@dancervibes06 yes thank you . I know you have done readings for me in the past and picked up on how hurt I was over my ex.

The main thing at the moment is my health. Something is going on in my urinary system or reproductive system. Been out of whack for nearly 2 months .

I hope you are well.
    Thank you again xoxo

Dear @Jana-Star , hope you are doing well. I'm sorry you are facing some health issues.
    Have you taken medical advice already?
    Please seek professional medical guidance and I'm sure early detection of any illness can be sorted out.

I can only provide spiritual guidance and tarot counseling, so do not replace any medical treatment with these please. Get yourself evaluated and take medicines and along with them you can work on a couple of alternative therapies I can suggest, which will help maximize the impact of medicines and you will feel renewed, will recover soon.
    Personally, even when I'm faced with any illness I take the doctor's advice and a whole lot of alternative remedies as well and it helps me stay calm and positive and I feel like I scare the shit out of the health problem with so many things going on πŸ˜›

For your health condition, I tried to look into the root cause of this problem and it looks to me like an imbalance - may be a hormonal imbalance, please get yourself checked for pcod if your cycles are not regular. As funny and lunatic as I might sound, I actually started my cycle yesterday when I was doing your health reading, and I was like hello, you're 3 days early and this rarely happens for me. It then struck me about your situation, there must be some imbalance leading to your health and I could hear 'Sacral Chakra' and it instantly made sense to me. Being a Reiki healer myself I know that issues related to urinary, reproductive organs are caused due to either blockages in Sacral Chakra center or an imbalance- may be overactive or under active! This is also the center for creativity, so do you feel creatively blocked or overflowing?

What do we need to know about these health issues?

Two of Pentacles, Emperor in reverse, The Moon reversed, Six of Cups

20210412_181814.jpg

The Two of Pentacles is the card that suggest to us that this issue could have risen due to an imbalance. The Moon card is also here which is a typical card for feminine cycle irregularities and issues with fertility. the Emperor card reversed is telling you not to exert yourself but get a structured approach for claiming this issue. It also asks you to seek advice from a senior professional. Six of Cups is a card of healing, so I would suggest you take a break and concentrate on relaxing and healing. I have an alternative theory over here don't know how much it would resonate- biut I just feel like telling this to you - Sometimes, ailments of the sacral chakra are caused by energy blocking at these centers due to emotional stresses, when you feel you are no longer worthy of love, such emotions over a period of time can manifest in sacral issues. the six of cups pulls me back to your past, I think you have carried the trauma of your ex from past. How was your relationship with your mother? How is it now? I'm sorry if I'm stepping ahead of myself but I came across woman who had issues with their mothers and had issues related to sacral chakra, if you google you will also find evidence of this theory. I think it is time to forgive any one and everyone , whoever has ever made you feel like less worthy of love and passion. Forgiveness will lead the way to healing and I think this is a purging cycle for you, you will be in a better frame physically and mentality post this and before you start your next relationship.
    Try to reconnect with your mother and spend time reliving happy past memories ; your sacral will feel happier.
    I'm sorry again I went into the insane zone.. lols

How is health in coming month / what are the advices?

Queen of Cups, The Hermit, Six of Wands

The Queen of Cups would be an advise for you to work on your feminine energies and pursue your creative tasks but be balanced and not exert yourself, work on yourself spiritually as well. Please get yourself evaluated medically and seek help from learned professionals(hermit here). There is a need for evaluation and based upon it take actions that are needed for change. This also was confirmed by the Morgan Greer tarot - Hermit, Six of Cups, Judgment. Six of Wands is a good card of success so there is no need to worry as you will merge from this towards better health.

You could take energy healing sessions for your sacral chakra. Reiki helps
    some audio frequencies work with hitting just the right note of healing vibration for your root chakra and sacral chakra, try to unblock these.
    Color therapy works too- orange foods, orange clothes, orange crystals
    Meditate and chant the word - 'vammmmmmmm vammmmmm'
    And ofcourse yoga - there are many yogic postures that can help you.
    Youtube is your friend my friend, please check yoga for sacral chakra

20210412_181722.jpg

Oracle Guidance - Yin/Yang reversed, Action

The yin yang card came as reversed which confirms an imbalance of masculine and feminine energies within your spirit. The yang cycle is prominent for you now which calls for action to take charge of things. The next card is also of Action!
    Moonology - A fiery climax approaches | Surrender to Divine - The card of full moon in Aries is so coincidental as we have the full moon in the next 14 days and we are in Aries cycle right now. This is a time for taking actions. it says fiery climax approaches - there is a chance that your symptoms may peak during that time. So definitely there is need to take action and may be curb the impact.
    Surrender to the Divine - this card is about surrendering to your spiritual practices, meditations, aligning yourself with your intuition. One of the meanings given for this card in the book is 'You may need to forgive someone to release negative energy'

I don't know how much it resonated with you and your condition but the strong advice is to get yourself checked medically and the outcome is good - Six of Wands so there is nothing to worry, it is something which can be handled and will subside and eventually you will come out of this victorious.

Please exercise free will and take whatever advice / insight suits you and I apologize if it did not feel well interpreted.
    Good luck! Healthy vibes your way ❀ ❀

• hi i would love to get a general reading especially about spirituality, thanks

• May I please also have a general reading?

• Hi dear @Plazma415 and @IrieEden - thanks for sitting and thank you for your patience. I'm doing your reading now and will post them in a couple of hours. ❀ ❀

• @Plazma415 said in Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice:

hi i would love to get a general reading especially about spirituality, thanks

Hi Dear @Plazma415 - thanks for your patience.
    I've done your general reading with respect to spirituality. I asked my RWS deck and the Morgan Greer deck which one is more suitable for your reading and MG just resonated, it gave me The High Priestess. So I used these for you and while doing your reading this same card came as the overall energy. How beautiful is that! ❀
    this is becoming my main deck very quickly, love it.
    Hope it resonates and there are some helpful insights for you!

Overall Theme - The High Priestess

Past - Ace of Swords reversed, Two of Pentacles, Four of Swords
    Present - Three of Cups reversed, Six of Pentacles, Wheel of Fortune
    Future - Two of Wands, The Fool reversed, Judgement

20210417_211339.jpg

The overall theme of the general reading is of The High Priestess. There couldn't have been a better card for a reading asking about spirituality. The High Priestess urges you to dwell deeper into your spiritual practices, if you have not been paying heed to your inner voice now is the time to start doing so. Initially, you might find it difficult to listen to your lil inner voice but the presence of High Priestess card confirms that its becoming more and more easier for you now. Throughout the coming month, you will be using your intuition more which keeps guiding you to make best decisions for the highest good of not only but people around you. The High Priestess owns mastery over the subconscious, unconscious mind and proves it now and then that there is much more beyond our logical mind. It could also mean you are undertaking some education, research work and deep diving into your professional career. Try to trust your intuition in every aspect of your life whether it is love, career, health. Since you specifically asked about spirituality it suggests learning new things in spirituality, mentoring under a spiritual guru or taking up courses that will broaden your knowledge on these things. Take a tarot course online, learn about crystals, meditation techniques, etc etc

The past influences or rather the base inherent factor for asking this question is about your desire to emerge from all the mental fog of confusion and uncertainty you might be facing since some months. There were so many questions in your mind and mostly about how would you balance your spirituality with practicality in the real world. It looks like to me you suspect that it could become difficult handling it along with all other priorities of your life right now, and this has caused you to withdraw a bit and go into introspection mode.

Presently as well, it seems that delving in spirituality makes you feel a little aloof from your community. I would say this is just a temporary phase and would subside soon. Enhancing your spiritual gifts do not mean that you would end up feeling isolated. Do you feel that you would be unsupported in this area of life? Again, the question hits me about you trying to balance the two worlds. You feel like sharing this with the world but are unsure at the moment. However, with the Wheel of Fortune it seems like just a matter of some days that this cycle of doubts change and you will soon start feeling like this is something that you always wanted to do or were destined to do! This is a positive card which tells you that if you have been wanting to explore this side of yours and also use it to contribute to others with your spiritual gifts, it will work beautifully in your favor.

As an advice, try to take things slowly and gradually. It would be a good idea to plan and strategize everything, get more sorted and organized. It looks like there is a new beginning for you in terms of your spiritual journey but you are reluctant to take the step forward. Take the leap of faith and go on this Fool's journey from the scratch, because the outcome card for you is just awesome - Judgement. You are being called upon to reflect on every area of your life and make necessary changes. This is the card of a breakthrough in your spiritual awakening. Its after so many weeks or months of your constant efforts, self evaluation and being on a self improvement journey that you will be achieving the epitome of soul awareness and reaching closer to your soul's purpose on this Earth! With this there is also a warning that you should be aware of any actions you take, because everything has consequences that catch up sooner or later! everyone has to face the judgment day. If during introspection you realize your mistakes, shortcomings do not judge yourself and be too hard on yourself. Pick yourself up, own up your mistakes and continue on the path with the lessons learnt. We are here to make mistakes and learn from them and that's all a part of our soul journey! You will let go of the past self which has been holding you back and be filled with a renewed spirit, like a rebirth!

When I checked the Rider Waite tarot for more advice I got Queen of Cups - it is an advice to work on your feminine energies. Spend time in creative pursuits, spirituality and listen to your intuition more and more. Be balanced with your emotions and take time out for yourself, nurture your own self, self care and self love! It could also indicate a passed over grandmother/mother as a spirit guide around you!, is it true?

Energy Oracle - Patience, Yin-Yang, Victory
    Moonology - Show the world the real you | What do you need to release

20210417_211423.jpg

Energy Oracle - We got the Patience card which tells you to be patient with yourself and the process, if there is anything that doesn't make sense to you right now then relax, the answers you need are coming to you soon. The Yin-Yang card came as upright, which means you are starting a yin cycle which is a positive period of just 'being'. Enjoy the current state of yin energy, balance your chakras and you will feel greater equilibrium in your day to day life. Victory card means success is on the way soon, It hit me with an applause from your spirit family, almost like that they are rejoicing that you are taking these steps (even if its just the start and is a lil step) towards being not just a physical being but an evolved soul. πŸ‘ πŸ’•

Moonology - Show the world the real you- shed all inhibitions, doubts and reveal your true self to yourself as well as the people around you. Come out with all honesty, there is nothing to hide any longer πŸ™‚
    What do you need to release - I think this is a question for you, what do you think needs releasing now? What unfruitful things, habits, attachments, people are bogging you down? What limiting beliefs are holding you back? It's the right time to release everything and anyone unworthy, claim your soul's power! ❀
    what a beautiful reading, I hope it resonates and makes sense to you. and I wish you all the luck, love and light! Let me know if anything was misread.
    If there is anything else specifically you want me to check, kindly let me know!
    Love 🌠 🌠

• @IrieEden said in Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice:

May I please also have a general reading?

Archangel Michael walks before us in protection and guidance

Dear @IrieEden - Thanks for sitting. I've been overwhelmed with reading requests and my job as well. I usually do very detailed readings (just can't stop myself from going deeper and deeper lol) and so it takes some days for me to get back. So thanks for your patience so far!

So, I would like one clarification - did you go through a heartbreak because that is very evident in your reading. I tried to do your general reading but your past energies were just too heavy and something is holding you back! I couldn't move to future/forecast without addressing the past and present situations, so I had to do two readings at separate times for you as I didn't want to leave you with a heavy feeling. I hope the future prediction reading at least uplifts you.

I would suggest you to cleanse your aura please. Were you feeling emotionally down or stuck somewhere today? I then found your other post and was wondering did you sage your surroundings and yourself? And what do you feel now? Because even I felt something was 'off' when I was tapping into your energies! I just hope its nothing and you are doing better

Overall Energy - Seven of Wands
    Past and Present - Nine of Wands, Eight of Cups, Knight of Pentacles, Three of Swords, Five of Swords reversed, The Moon reversed, Wheel of Fortune reversed, Four of Swords.

20210417_211452.jpg

You have been keeping your guard for long and have been successful in maintaining the boundaries with someone or somethings. The presence of Seven of Wands suggests a time to hold your ground and stay firm amidst conflicts or setbacks. you have been doing it quite well for some time now and the need to keep your guard up is still there. This card screams this about you- when the going gets tough, the tough gets going!
    In the past it looks like there was a relationship in which you put in a lot of efforts to the point that it might have given you a lot of exhaustion, just expecting from the other person and not getting in return. Eventually you gave up and walked away from this guy - who was actually a Knight and not a King as you had hoped him to be!
    It looks like you are still carrying the hurt from this breakup. There is a need for you to let go of all the pain, anger and frustration that has impacted you immensely. In life we come across such experiences which make us stronger, teach us something, accept what had to happen happened and now there is only way up, leaving behind the grudges. There are lingering resentments, its hard to forgive I know. Its time to let down your swords now dear! The Moon card tells me there is still uncertainty around your love life, there is anxiety sometimes! The Wheel in reverse indicates that this blocked state would change soon and you will enter a better phase in life. Remember that the wheel of fate is ever turning and what is down will eventually up come, let go of the need to control it and go with the flow. Four of Swords emphasizes the need for you to take a break and introspect, detach yourself from the entire situation and meditate, retreat, relax. May be take a mini vacation and you will come back feeling renewed. A much needed healing is required now!

Now lets see how the coming 3-4 weeks look for you.

Future - Four of Wands
    Love - Four of Swords reversed
    Money - King of Wands
    Health - The Emperor reversed
    Work - Queen of Swords
    Spirit - Five of Pentacles reversed, The High Priestess reversed

Energy Oracle - The Temple Path reversed
    Moonology - Take time to breathe out

20210417_211545.jpg

The energy of the coming weeks is great - Four of Wands. It is a time for better stability and enjoyment for you. There is a sense of greater balance, happiness and achievements coming your way. It may be that professionally you have completed a milestone. You will feel more supported by the people around and there might be a reason to celebrate as well. If covid restrictions permit, you might have a gathering at home with close friends and family!

Love - Invest in your own healing process and take care of your sleep cycles. If you are already doing this, then you will emerge more relaxed, rejuvenated after this period of break! Being single is a good time for your own healing process right now. If you with someone already, then it could mean a mini vacation is advisable to get away from all the stress and reignite the passion.

Money - Take control of your finances. It looks like you are good with money and saving. You should continue to keep your finances balanced, expenses in control. If there are any money related challenges coming up you will be able to overcome these with ease.

Health - There is a need to bring more structure and routine to your health and fitness. The Emperor demands discipline, so keep a balanced diet and a regular exercise plan. However do not go overboard and to extremes and exert yourself. Too much discipline can be harmful as well. Do not be too hard on yourself.

Work - Is there a Queen of Swords in your workplace who could have an impact on you? Or do you feel its you? I think it depicts you someone who is intellectual, makes decisions with the head more than the hear, cuts through deception and is good and analytical. And is quite clear minded on what she wants, how she wants. Logical and do not let emotions get in the way. You are also very honest with people and provide good criticism. But you should be wary of the way you speak and bring more compassion while providing feedback to others, because there is a chance that you may hurt some sensitive person. how does this resonate with you as a personality or an advice?

Spirit - Five of Pentacles reversed - Do you feel energetically drained for no reason, do unnecessary worries get to you easily? As I also mentioned you need psychic protection as well. Explore black crystals for grounding and protection- black tourmaline, obsidian, labradorite. When you do readings you should protect yourself. And it will also help you in healing. Listen to your intuition more.

Energy Oracle - Receiving the Temple Path card in reversed means its time to make your spiritual life and evolution a higher priority. There might have been some distractions lately. Clear your mind, meditate and open up to the presence of Spirit! Support from your spirit family is available to you, keep the faith up!

Moonology - Take time to breathe out - The Disseminating Moon tells you to accept the way things are right now, give yourself and others the time to relax. Breathe; we cannot be 'on' all the time. Think about what has passed and be honest with yourself, if you feel too bad remember life goes in circles, everything changes. Now is the time to detach yourself for your own good. Affirmation to use - I know where I am and it's perfectly okay!

I don't know if it resonates. Please have a look and let me know what parts are completely off and what matches!
    Good luck!
    ❀ ❀

• @dancervibes06 I just want to thank you so much for such an insightful reading! Seriously! I was saying "wow" several times while reading this. My phone is about to die so I won't be able to give a proper response yet, but you worked so hard to give this reading, I felt you deserved at least acknowledgement of the reading's accuracy sooner than later.

Yes, I am heartbroken and what's worse is I have to keep it hidden from everyone. I cant heal properly because I have too much else going on. It's a long story, but I was in love with a man since I was 16. 20 years later(and on and off during that whole time) we reconnected. I've been hopelessly in love with him this whole time. Nothing stops the feelings. They just grow quieter with time and distance, even while being in other relationships. I'm currently with my daughter's father. Our relationship is challenging. I think I reached out to my old flame when things got low in my current relationship. We were only talking, I wasnt cheating physically, but emotionally, I have to admit I was. Nobody has ever made me feel like him and his hold on me is so incredibly strong. I've been in a very dark place lately and talking to him was the one thing that brought me consistent joy. It gave me something to look forward to. Someone to strive for. I'm an INFP, my fantasies sustain me.

Anyway, I've never been able to let him go, fully. He's hurt me a lot in the past, but he's been the person I really needed him to be of late. I got closer to him than I ever have been, I really showed him my true self for once and he was accepting of me and was being a true friend. I had to cut things off bc of how it was hurting my current relationship. He never even said goodbye... He probably did it out of respect for my boundaries, but still it hurts. It kills me that I'll never be as important to him as he is to me. I need him so badly to love me. I have borderline personality disorder too. He's the only one that I put on the pedestal that BPD sufferers tend to do in relationships. I know its unhealthy, but nothing else feels that intense or amazing either. I dont want to let these feelings go, but I know it's holding me back!

I have to take a pause in response, but I will explain more later about the rest of the reading.

• @dancervibes06 said in Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice:

@IrieEden said in Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice:

May I please also have a general reading?

Archangel Michael walks before us in protection and guidance

Dear @IrieEden - Thanks for sitting. I've been overwhelmed with reading requests and my job as well. I usually do very detailed readings (just can't stop myself from going deeper and deeper lol) and so it takes some days for me to get back. So thanks for your patience so far!

So, I would like one clarification - did you go through a heartbreak because that is very evident in your reading. I tried to do your general reading but your past energies were just too heavy and something is holding you back! I couldn't move to future/forecast without addressing the past and present situations, so I had to do two readings at separate times for you as I didn't want to leave you with a heavy feeling. I hope the future prediction reading at least uplifts you.

I would suggest you to cleanse your aura please. Were you feeling emotionally down or stuck somewhere today? I then found your other post and was wondering did you sage your surroundings and yourself? And what do you feel now? Because even I felt something was 'off' when I was tapping into your energies! I just hope its nothing and you are doing better

Overall Energy - Seven of Wands
    Past and Present - Nine of Wands, Eight of Cups, Knight of Pentacles, Three of Swords, Five of Swords reversed, The Moon reversed, Wheel of Fortune reversed, Four of Swords.

20210417_211452.jpg

You have been keeping your guard for long and have been successful in maintaining the boundaries with someone or somethings. The presence of Seven of Wands suggests a time to hold your ground and stay firm amidst conflicts or setbacks. you have been doing it quite well for some time now and the need to keep your guard up is still there. This card screams this about you- when the going gets tough, the tough gets going!
    In the past it looks like there was a relationship in which you put in a lot of efforts to the point that it might have given you a lot of exhaustion, just expecting from the other person and not getting in return. Eventually you gave up and walked away from this guy - who was actually a Knight and not a King as you had hoped him to be!
    It looks like you are still carrying the hurt from this breakup. There is a need for you to let go of all the pain, anger and frustration that has impacted you immensely. In life we come across such experiences which make us stronger, teach us something, accept what had to happen happened and now there is only way up, leaving behind the grudges. There are lingering resentments, its hard to forgive I know. Its time to let down your swords now dear! The Moon card tells me there is still uncertainty around your love life, there is anxiety sometimes! The Wheel in reverse indicates that this blocked state would change soon and you will enter a better phase in life. Remember that the wheel of fate is ever turning and what is down will eventually up come, let go of the need to control it and go with the flow. Four of Swords emphasizes the need for you to take a break and introspect, detach yourself from the entire situation and meditate, retreat, relax. May be take a mini vacation and you will come back feeling renewed. A much needed healing is required now!

Now lets see how the coming 3-4 weeks look for you.

Future - Four of Wands
    Love - Four of Swords reversed
    Money - King of Wands
    Health - The Emperor reversed
    Work - Queen of Swords
    Spirit - Five of Pentacles reversed, The High Priestess reversed

Energy Oracle - The Temple Path reversed
    Moonology - Take time to breathe out

20210417_211545.jpg

The energy of the coming weeks is great - Four of Wands. It is a time for better stability and enjoyment for you. There is a sense of greater balance, happiness and achievements coming your way. It may be that professionally you have completed a milestone. You will feel more supported by the people around and there might be a reason to celebrate as well. If covid restrictions permit, you might have a gathering at home with close friends and family!

Love - Invest in your own healing process and take care of your sleep cycles. If you are already doing this, then you will emerge more relaxed, rejuvenated after this period of break! Being single is a good time for your own healing process right now. If you with someone already, then it could mean a mini vacation is advisable to get away from all the stress and reignite the passion.

Money - Take control of your finances. It looks like you are good with money and saving. You should continue to keep your finances balanced, expenses in control. If there are any money related challenges coming up you will be able to overcome these with ease.

Health - There is a need to bring more structure and routine to your health and fitness. The Emperor demands discipline, so keep a balanced diet and a regular exercise plan. However do not go overboard and to extremes and exert yourself. Too much discipline can be harmful as well. Do not be too hard on yourself.

Work - Is there a Queen of Swords in your workplace who could have an impact on you? Or do you feel its you? I think it depicts you someone who is intellectual, makes decisions with the head more than the hear, cuts through deception and is good and analytical. And is quite clear minded on what she wants, how she wants. Logical and do not let emotions get in the way. You are also very honest with people and provide good criticism. But you should be wary of the way you speak and bring more compassion while providing feedback to others, because there is a chance that you may hurt some sensitive person. how does this resonate with you as a personality or an advice?

Spirit - Five of Pentacles reversed - Do you feel energetically drained for no reason, do unnecessary worries get to you easily? As I also mentioned you need psychic protection as well. Explore black crystals for grounding and protection- black tourmaline, obsidian, labradorite. When you do readings you should protect yourself. And it will also help you in healing. Listen to your intuition more.

Energy Oracle - Receiving the Temple Path card in reversed means its time to make your spiritual life and evolution a higher priority. There might have been some distractions lately. Clear your mind, meditate and open up to the presence of Spirit! Support from your spirit family is available to you, keep the faith up!

Moonology - Take time to breathe out - The Disseminating Moon tells you to accept the way things are right now, give yourself and others the time to relax. Breathe; we cannot be 'on' all the time. Think about what has passed and be honest with yourself, if you feel too bad remember life goes in circles, everything changes. Now is the time to detach yourself for your own good. Affirmation to use - I know where I am and it's perfectly okay!

I don't know if it resonates. Please have a look and let me know what parts are completely off and what matches!
    Good luck!
    ❀ ❀

You also said there was a lot of uncertainty and anxiety in my love life. That is so accurate! I often wonder if we can make this last forever. We dont connect at all physically(passion is gone), but we also have never had a date or break since our kid was born 3 years ago, so the need for a break is also correct. We have been discussing having one soon. We are also having a small party for her 3rd bday next weekend so, that was also accurate!

I am a stay at home mom, so I dont make any money for myself but hate being in the position to need someone to pay for my survival. And I have debt that I havent been able to touch for a while. I need to take control of my finances. I'm only stable if and because he is. I hate it!

With work, I think you're right, it's me. I'm not sure if it's how I get in a working situation or telling me how I need to be at work. Both seem right. I tend to be very methodical and cold at work, but because of BPD, I'm naturally more emotional, when the situation doesn't call for it. Way too emotional! So needing to be less emotional is called for and at the same time I can be so focused on a goal that I am ignorant to how I'm making others feel. I have a very hard time keeping a job or deciding what direction to take my life. This also affects my finances, as you can imagine.

Health was dead on! I am so bad with routine and discipline! So terribly bad, which leads me to extremes in diet and huge weight fluctuations. Bpd also causes changes in identity often. I change my mind several times a day about what it means to eat healthy and what kind of body I'm happy with, what sort of exercises I should do. I'm a mess!

Spirit was also dead on! I have days where I wake up and feel empty inside for no reason. I also have days where my excessive worried/anxious thoughts tear me down into a negative state that takes most of the day to get out of. I don't think I do enough protection during readings. I had left my cards on a windowsill with a quartz crystal and they all fell and some fell so far down into the panel that connects the floor to the wall that I now cant have a full deck. Also found a dead fly stuck btw my cards and the window. I think I need to give up reading for a bit, but I just needed some help while going through this, so that's why I even asked for a reading here at all. I did sage several times as well. I used to practice surrounding myself with light, but I don't take the time out to meditate enough, so it never feels like it works anymore. I lose focus too easily. Everything else has my focus these days. I definitely need to make that a greater priority! I can't even tell when its my intuition talking or my brain!

Moonology was very helpful! I have a very hard time with accepting situations. I want everything to be a certain way. I also require a lot of down time to resettle myself and heal bc being on all the time exhausts me! Feeling like things are ok as they are, as I am, as they have come to pass is something I struggle with daily.

Bottomline, your reading was exceptionally accurate! Thank you for going so deep, for your concern and for doing what you do! Thank you also to any spirits or energies that helped align the cards and bring insights!β™₯️

• @IrieEden - thank you so much IrieEden for all the kind words of appreciation and for sharing your story with me. Thanks for the detailed feedback, it means a lot.
    There have been so many who did not return to provide a reply in the past and I've spent so much energy in doing their readings, I think I want to know how they are doing now or if I went wrong with any interpretations. but I'm sure they got caught in something else and hope that they didn't need to come back to check their issues, are currently in bliss!

Anyways, I'm pressed for time due to some work tasks, I will get back to you with a proper reply soon!

Take care, lots of love ❀

• Hello πŸ‘‹ I hope you are well. How are things? Are you okay?
    I was wanting to request a reading for my mother and me. I want to know please if she will ever reach out to me and show me kindness. Please let me know what you pick up and be brutally honest. I have no issue with a brutally honest reading lol.

I have decided to walk away and have her reach out to me. She is so unfair on me and family notice .

Her birthday is 4th March 1961 and I am 14th October 1986.

Please let me know when you can .

Thank you 😊

• @dancervibes06 thank you for this reading .

Oh wow I just asked about my mother and me . Oh wow how you picked up on that.

I’m still not feeling 100%. I have a scan a week tomorrow.

Thank you again for reading for me. 😘

• @Jana-Star hopefully it is something hormonal . All other tests seem to be negative , so really it is just the pelvic scan and the removal of my IUD now to see if things subside .

Both past readings really resonated for me . You were on point with my love reading although I feel he is ready and I am the one needing to forgive the evil ex.

Thanks so much for the time and effort you put into my readings. Thank you for that. I really appreciate it. Very kind of you to take your time to do this. I hope your confidence increases knowing you are very good. Also I can feel your kindness as some other readers here can come across like they think they are superior . That’s just the vibe I get.

Keen shining and thank you once again πŸ€—