Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice

• @dancervibes06 thanks for considering my request. Your response help me to understand my situation and where I stand. It is true that I have past wounds and I am currently working on healing them. Yes it is also true that in past I found it very difficult to express emotions. Thanks for guidance. Now little bit I am working on healing and law of attraction rules. Again thank you so much for your response and help šŸ’ž.

• @sara007 said in Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice:

@dancervibes06 thanks for considering my request. Your response help me to understand my situation and where I stand. It is true that I have past wounds and I am currently working on healing them. Yes it is also true that in past I found it very difficult to express emotions. Thanks for guidance. Now little bit I am working on healing and law of attraction rules. Again thank you so much for your response and help šŸ’ž.

Thanks @sara007 for the feedback and your kind words! May God bless you with all that you desire. You are on the right path already.. šŸŒ  šŸŒ  šŸŒ  Love and light your way šŸ’• šŸŽ‡

• @Jana-Star said in Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice:

Hello šŸ‘‹šŸ¼ hope you are well. Could you read for me please? My birthday is 14 October 1986 and the guy Iā€™m talking to is 18 May 1988. Is it positive what you pick up please?

Also I would like to know some things regarding my health please..

Thank you šŸ˜Šā¤ļø

Dear @Jana-Star - thanks for your question and your patience. I did your reading 3 days ago and then couldn't post it, my bad. In that reading I got - Six of Cups reversed, Star, Devil in reverse - kind of cards which suggested to me one of you is still dealing with some past issues. I definitely feel its not you, but him that he is finding it difficult to let go of past hurt and needs to heal.
    But since I didn't post it then.. I checked again today with a new reading and didn't see any such cards related to clinging to past or healing.

Hopefully the current one is resonating with you.
    The cards are super positive almost that it might seem unbelievable but he definitely seems like a keeper.

20210410_181729.jpg

How does he feel about you?

Strength, Queen of Wands, Two of Pentacles in reverse

He definitely has strong feelings towards you. Indicated by the Strength card it looks like there is passion but kindness, empathy as well as value for each other as of now. With this card however emotions can get really too strong and there could be intense arguments or temper issues as well. Try to treat each other with patience and compassion if some conflicts do occur. The Queen of Wands sums you up and that is how he perceives you - fiery, independent, a leader. He knows that you are someone who would not try to fit in another person's idealistic image, as in you are quite individualistic and he is aware of this side of you. This can sometimes come off as being self centered that could make him overwhelmed or make him feel like he is being taken for granted, neglected by you. Could that be true? The Two of Pentacles is about imbalance and I think presently that is the situation, there might be other priorities which make it difficult for him to commit to love. Well this is the traditional meaning but I have a feeling that this is a long distance connection and the physical distance might be the reason for indecision and making it difficult! I got the indecision card in Energy Oracle as well , so someone is definitely in doubts - you or him?

What is the potential of this connection in future?
    Ace of Swords, King of Cups, Ace of Cups

I think with two aces, the potential of the relationship is positive. The Ace of Swords is a card of triumph and clarity. It is an advice to be clear in communication with each other and be honest in expressing your feelings as well as concerns. When you discuss each other's point of view and come clean it can be a great foundation for relationship. He seems like a matured person when it comes to feelings, understanding and balancing his emotions well. his decisions are based not just on logic but also with heart. Ace of Cups is about new beginnings in love. This is a wonderful card for any relationship reading. If you are still talking and communicating clearly I would say this denotes deeper intimacy. Advise would be to base your decisions on intuition and listen to your heart and things will be favorable.

Energy Oracle - Indecision, Patience reversed, Caring Connections

There is some indecision right now, you feel the weight of taking a call about going in opposite directions. However, it is just one of those times where never ending analysis would not yield anything and waiting would be the best decision. Patience card in reverse also suggests that you are feeling impatient but you need to shift your focus to belief and positivity. The beautiful angel in this card holds a clock and it is a reminder to you that somethings are beyond our control, somethings take time. Divine Timing ! Let go of frantic need of urgency, as the Universe is definitely forging some caring connections for you in the background, let it do its magic while you relax and enjoy this present phase of 'possible love'. You might be surprised soon.

Moonology - Communication is key | A time to give rather than take

This is very evident in your reading that communication right now is the key. The card's meaning from the guidebook is - Time to tell someone how you feel. Talking, email, texts, facetime, all kinds of communication will help you now to feel connected to each other. Be cautious of what you say and how you say. Daily meditations will help you unscramble crossed wires in your brain (if that makes any sense to you)

A time to give rather than take - Unconditional love and support from your side is what is going to attract the best. We often just expect support, love and even flirting from the other side, but this is a time for sending loving vibrations from your end! It's time to ask less what someone else can do for you and to think more about what you can do for others! From the guidebook- The person you're asking about is reliable! ā¤

I hope this is resonating because I feel good about this person and your connection. So fingers crossed, if not anything romantic- a good friendship is definitely on the cards.

I'll do your health reading separately!

• @dancervibes06 thank you for getting back to me . Yes I feel like he is the one. He is very patient . I like him very much . I also have a good feeling - thank you

• @Jana-Star said in Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice:

@dancervibes06 thank you for getting back to me . Yes I feel like he is the one. He is very patient . I like him very much . I also have a good feeling - thank you

Yay, Jana.. yes there is a strong 'possible love' vibes here!! ā¤ He does sound like a King of Cups.

• @dancervibes06 yes he is . He is doing jury service at present. Haha my ex would never have been summoned to jury service as he was always on the other side of the law! Yes he is a good guy šŸ˜Š

@dancervibes06 yes he is . He is doing jury service at present. Haha my ex would never have been summoned to jury service as he was always on the other side of the law! Yes he is a good guy šŸ˜Š

haha, I'm glad you found someone to be proud about šŸ‘
    so nice

• @dancervibes06 yes thank you . I know you have done readings for me in the past and picked up on how hurt I was over my ex.

The main thing at the moment is my health. Something is going on in my urinary system or reproductive system. Been out of whack for nearly 2 months .

I hope you are well.
    Thank you again xoxo