Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice

• @Jayann said in Open for Readings - General / February 2021 forecast !!!:

@dancervibes06
    I would love a reading when you have the time. There is no hurry,
    This is just a general reading. I am not economical active (work) but everything else is open.

@Jayann - hi dear, thanks for your patience.
    I did a February reading for you, hope it resonates

February 2021

Overall Theme - Queen of Wands reversed
    Love - King of Swords
    Money - Justice
    Health - Five of Pentacles reversed
    Work - The Chariot
    Spirit - The Hermit

Ask Your Guides Oracle - Master Teacher / Purpose

20210209_175645(1).jpg

The overall energy of the month ahead is the reversed Queen of Wands. Sorry, I didn't ask for your sign. So if you do not belong to any of the fire signs, then it could just be an advice to try and steer away from the negative aspects of the Queen of Wands personality. She is someone who is determined, powerful, protective of her kin and very independent. However if she isn't being action oriented, she will start being self centered. This card is a reminder that you should be thinking rationally and balance your energy. Sometimes it could also mean a close friend/motherly figure who is going through a tough phase in life and might need your support.

Love - Do you have someone in your life right now? Last time when you asked for a reading I came to know that you were staying out of the dating arena πŸ™‚ this King of Swords again confirms to me that you are being very restrained with relationships. You are using your head over heart and thinking logically when it comes to love.
    Do you have children? I'm sorry to ask but the Ten of Cups reversed kept falling, so I had to ask, I couldn't decipher it well.

Money - You will be very balanced with your finances. This card is a reminder that whatever you are doing is correct and you should continue being economical. If there is any money that was stuck, will most probably work out now and you will get your fair share.

Health - this Five of Pentacles in reverse is a good sign as it says that healthwise you are better than before. You are recovering well from your past illnesses. Do take care of yourself first before you do for others and take it easy with fitness.

Work - Chariot usually depicts willpower and discipline. You are good at controlling your emotions and moving ahead with your ambitions. May be not with respect to work for you, but it fell twice so I kept it in my reading. It seems like this depicts you as a person in general πŸ™‚ or else, it could mean that if you want to achieve something professionally you still can, you just need to charge ahead.

Spirit - You feel more drawn towards spirituality and like to spend time in introspection. Now is the perfect time to enhance your knowledge, get into your meditation ritual and every answer that you seek will be within πŸ™‚

Spirit Guidance - Your Master Teachers are guiding you as you have become more aligned to your life's purpose. When your actions are intended to your soul's purpose then your days flow with ease and your efforts in itself become the rewards. Hope you are closer to identifying your life path and continue on it. However, do not hesitate to take a day off and just relax.
    ❀ hugs! You are a beautiful person

• @lostleo said in Open for Readings - General / February 2021 forecast !!!:

@dancervibes06
    I would love to get a reading on this new love interest, when you get a chance. Thanks

My b-day 8/2/76
    Her b-day 1/31/81

Hey dear @lostleo - Thanks for waiting, I've checked for your love potential.

Knight of Pentacles, Seven of Wands, Ace of Swords in reverse

20210210_181524.jpg

For your love interest, I do not get any obvious love related cards. From what cards I got I can see that this is a time of career developments, you are too busy in your work chores. sometimes it also could mean that before you can get romantically involved you should consider getting better established career and finance wise. or there is a slightest chance that there is someone else from work in her life Eitherways I don't have any cards telling me that you both will be committed soon. Why because Seven of Wands is here which is also about maintaining control/defense. and impression that you might have to put in a lot of efforts to make this work. Ace of Swords is also a negative card here as it depicts confusion right now. However, further I checked and really asked the cards for more insight so I got the three of Cups which is a good card for friendship / partnership. So I believe friendship should be a good starting point for now πŸ™‚

Spirit Oracle - Divine Teachers / Balance - this is a wonderful card for your situation. It talks about give and take and maintaining the scales of love/care in a relationship. Are you giving in too much and receiving less? Ask your Divine Teachers for helping you to understand the perfect balance so that neither party has to deal with giving too much or taking too much! ❀ good luck

• @dancervibes06 he went all self centred and blocked me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If I really was so special he would have tried. Clearly has other options!

Thanks again xoxo

• @dancervibes06 Thanks for your time to do the reading. Much appreciated. πŸ™

• @Jana-Star said in Open for Readings - General / February 2021 forecast !!!:

@dancervibes06 he went all self centred and blocked me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If I really was so special he would have tried. Clearly has other options!

Thanks again xoxo

Haha, clearly! Tc dear
    and you do your thing! ❀

• @lostleo said in Open for Readings - General / February 2021 forecast !!!:

@dancervibes06 Thanks for your time to do the reading. Much appreciated. πŸ™

Thanks @lostleo .. πŸ™‚ good luck

• @Bluangel27 said in Open for Readings - General / February 2021 forecast !!!:

@dancervibes06

Can I get an updated career reading too? Basically career advice. Still having issues with getting things moving with my career. Like shadowing. lol

Hey dear @Bluangel27 - I finally completed your career reading, so here you go. Sorry I had been busy but guess what I've used multiple decks for you and there are some great insights

20210213_175453-1.jpg

The situation indicates here that you have been facing some setbacks even after working so hard. There are delays and it has been causing you stress, there is a strong desire for success but its nowhere near the corner. The only way to get out of this situation is to accept the things as they are, take a break, rejuvenate yourself so that you can move on. The Death card here indicates that you need to undergo a metamorphosis. Think of habits/patterns which no longer serve you and get rid of them. May be there are some rigid rules by which are you still playing but they no longer fit in your current situation. You need to let go of this old to embrace a new fresh start. Does this make sense for you? In anyways it signals end of a cycle, so yes your past frustrations will be ending soon. Just back it up with relevant actions and dive in. I also get a feeling that you may be pleasantly surprised, as in there will be good news coming your way. It can be that you will get the solution to your problem in an unexpected way. Presence of Page of Pentacles is assurance that you need to stay diligent and continue doing the same.

Energy Oracle - Community, Victory, Patience
    The Universe could be sending you great alliances who can be of help to you. Its time to make new connections with like-minded people, or people who are in the same boat, network. When people having same intentions, problems join together they are more likely to get the desired outcome. I also read your other comment on not having more friends, so may be this is an indication too. start with some professional acquaintances and you never know they might help you with this situation or become work friends. The Victory card is here too!! Yay, but it seems you need to stay being patient. Success is on its way and the next card Patience tells you to relax and let go of your desperation. Be patient and open, the Universe might have more options than you expect right now. Broaden your perspective and let them come through.

Moonology - Two cards with an awesome guidance for you :
    Nothing is yet set in stone - Relax, things can still change for you.
    You're very close to achieving your goals - Keep the momentum going as you move towards your goals.

❀ In a nutshell, it looks like a very hopeful reading for you. Remember to let go of the past, stay patient and broaden your perspective. Good luck!

• @Cutiee27 - Hey dear, hope you have been doing good. And positive?
    For your reading, I've checked what the universe has to convey to you. I don't have any specific decks to check for black magic/curses and I don't even know how I can decipher the same from tarot cards. However, I saw the same theme in all of my decks - Deceit like how obvious ! so there is certainly some situation which has hidden agendas, betrayals your way. but do not worry, as the spirit guidance cards are screaming here that your guardian angels are by your side, you just need to keep the faith up!

20210213_190110-1.jpg

Post this phase wherein you have experienced the sneakiness and trickery, you now just want to get over this quickly. Be cautious of the lingering resentment because it is not going to help you overcome the situation in anyway. I know it may sound weird but forgiving and forgetting is a good way to free yourself of all this negativity. These thoughts are going to cause more anxiety for you. If you have already understood the psychic attacks, now do not let it empower you in your thoughts. I hope I'm able to explain this better - free yourself of these thoughts and fill positivity as much as you can. You are brave, strong and have the courage to go through this, have the faith in universe. The Emperor fell down thrice, so I kept it in my reading. I believe it asks you to seek help from some experienced professionals in this, like a tantrik or a priest who can guide you in such paranormal riddance. there are many who can help you here.

Energy Oracle - Here is a thinking man card, so I believe it is guiding you that you seek help from people who have wisdom in these areas. He will definitely help you with his knowledge of cleansing to get over this. Deceit is a card of hidden tactics, manipulation. there is a man behind the curtain most likely someone you know. Archangel Metatron is sending you higher vibrations on your sixth chakra - mind eye. It looks like you are already aware of the extra sensory perceptions, you have the clarity. And the solution might even come by relying on your intuition!

Spirit Guidance - these cards look self explanatory. Your divine teachers, guides and guardian angels acknowledge your suffering and the deceit that has struck you. they assure you that this time will pass on and they lovingly embrace you in these times. Archangel Michael supports you, believes in you and asks you to stay strong. remain grounded and uphold your self esteem above all. You will heal, don't worry!

πŸ“Ώ wear black tourmaline, black obsidian, labradorite crystal.
    ❀ ❀ more detailed reading in your personal mail.

• @Jubisay35 said in Open for Readings - General / February 2021 forecast !!!:

@dancervibes06 Hi, I’m interested in the February forecast. FemaLe born July 8th 1985. Thank you πŸ™

Dear @Jubisay35 - thanks for your patience. I was finally able to finish your Feb forecast reading. since its already 14 days into Feb, please consider this as a month ahead insights which could hold true into March as well. Thanks ❀

Overall Theme - The Moon
    Love - Six of Cups
    Money - King of Swords
    Health - Page of Swords
    Work - Ace of Pentacles reversed
    Spirit - Page of Cups reversed

Ask Your Guides - Divine Goddess/Pleasure
    Energy Oracle - Second Chakra, Anxiety, Woman holding a coin reversed
    Moonology - Your dreams need a practical plan; Your commitment is being tested

20210214_181918.jpg

The overall energy of the month ahead is of the moon. There could be multiple interpretations to it. Do you have a complicated relationship status or having to deal with some misunderstandings? There are illusions at play and it is causing confusions. But I have a feeling that The Moon here is also a guiding light which reminds you to rely on your intuition and trust your gut feelings. It is reminder to you to listen to your inner guidance which will help you gain clarity over all your matters. In the energy oracle deck, I also got anxiety card- so it could be a time of heightened anxiety for you. Try to always remind yourself of the positives in life, concentrate on taking one day at a time. You have the power to let go of negative thoughts and focus on thoughts that empower you. I know its easier said than done, but you can work on chakra balancing meditations that will give you more peace and balanced energy

Love - Six of Cups, reliving happy memories from the past. Healing from a breakup. It could mean reconnecting with an ex. Or if you are already with someone special then it would be a time of nostalgia when you look back at the great times together. Let the past nourish you, teach you lessons but not make you cling to past wounds.

Money - I got the King of Swords, so if this isn't someone in your life directly affecting your finances then you will be imbibing the qualities of this King. You will need to be more disciplined with your finances and spend logically. You will be clear-minded and research what/how you can be saving up more. If you will be investing somewhere you need to be thinking clearly and planning properly.

Health - You will be more active in your fitness/health care. You might be starting on some regime to be more fitter as you are healing from a past illness quickly. However, please be cautious and do not go overboard with your enthusiasm else there could be chances of injury.

Work - Ace of Pentacles in reverse is not a very prosperous sign. Do you feel like you have missed an important opportunity at work? Or you feel like the money being offered at your current job role is not enough? There are concerns coming in your mind about your finances and work stability. Try to again shift your thinking to what you have gained instead of lacking. And if this work doesn't fulfill your needs you can change it anytime.

Spirit - You are being advised to listen to your inner child more and more. It seems like off late you have been ignoring your instincts and you feel blocked creatively. Your inner guidance is screaming to be heard. You are emotionally hurt it seems and I would suggest self care and self love to harness that innocent inner child of yours. It is up to you for how long you allow your emotional turmoil to take a toll on you. If its something you struggle with as in anxiety/depression it is a good idea to seek help from a therapist. I'm sorry I have misunderstood but I wish you best and hope you are able to hold the spirit of you together and come out like the smiling gleeful child πŸ™‚

Ask your Guides Oracle - Divine Goddess/Pleasure - the Divine Goddess smiles upon you and invites you into her space of vitality and joy. Relax, have fun, allow good times to roll. Life is to be enjoyed, not endured. Indulge your soul in delicious food, good music, close friends, dates, use all her inspirations to overindulge if you may feel so. Light up a candle, put on your fav perfume, dress up. Its your birthright to be dancing in all your glory.

Energy Oracle - Second Chakra/Archangel Ariel, Anxiety, Woman holding a coin reversed
    From these cards yet again I get a feeling that you might be having stressful thoughts. You are worried (may be about your finances) and it causes you to brood. Release your worries and relax, the storm is almost over. As an advice you should be working on balancing your second chakra-sacral which is the energy of pleasure and creativity. Archangel Ariel is sending orange vibrations your way and filling your life with intimacy, expression, comfort and desire. Let go, enjoy and you will flow freely.

Moonology - Your dreams need a practical plan - Combine spirituality with practicality and weave the magic. Make a bullet list of things that are needed to fulfill your goals and work on them while practicing laws of attraction.
    Your commitment is being tested - You need to recommit yourself to something that you desire. If you believe you can do it, then probably you can even if challenges are thrown at you.

I hope there are insights for you and guidance that you needed to hear. I would be glad to know somethings did not resonate, please let me know πŸ™‚
    ❀ hugs to you!

• @dancervibes06 Hi thank you for the reading. I do have a complicated relationship status at the moment. It’s very frustrating. Sometimes I feel like we are on the same page and sometimes not. We both have the same sun sign Cancer. So much mixed signals and not talking about what we want. It’s so unclear where this is going. I just try to go with the flow and not being hasty, but it’s difficult.

Also I am healing from a previous relationship.
    I have the tendency to stay friends with my exes and I’m starting to notice that’s not always the best thing to do. I have 2 exes that’s giving me a little bit of stress. 1 more than the other. I had a fall out with one of them. And I just want to move on from all of it.

Finances: Since November last year I have been spending a lot of money. I have been helping people financially. We are still in lockdown and people are having troubles.

Work: doesn’t really resonate because I am satisfied and thankful when it comes to work.

Health: I haven’t been ill, just a headache once in a while.

Thank you ❀️

• @dancervibes06
    many thanks for doing the reading.
    Apologizes for not replying before but a week with everything going wrong from health. money and heating problems.
    My Horoscope is Capricorn which I think is a Earth sign (18/01/58) and an old Fire Rooster but watch my tail feather go.
    Karma has not been kind to me in my life so no hubby or children it is and was something I have found very hard to live with. Unfortunately since I cannot give birth to children then there is no use for men, (no children no hubby)
    I have retired because of ill health which I know will never be cured.
    The ready was very useful.
    I love you finish, it left me feeling warm and fizzy for a min.
    Take care and stay safe,

• @Jayann said in Open for Readings - General / February 2021 forecast !!!:

@dancervibes06
    many thanks for doing the reading.
    Apologizes for not replying before but a week with everything going wrong from health. money and heating problems.

Aww, no need to apologize @Jayann ah, hope you get through this week quickly! 😘

• @Jubisay35 said in Open for Readings - General / February 2021 forecast !!!:

@dancervibes06 Hi thank you for the reading. I do have a complicated relationship status at the moment. It’s very frustrating. Sometimes I feel like we are on the same page and sometimes not. We both have the same sun sign Cancer. So much mixed signals and not talking about what we want. It’s so unclear where this is going. I just try to go with the flow and not being hasty, but it’s difficult.

Also I am healing from a previous relationship.
    I have the tendency to stay friends with my exes and I’m starting to notice that’s not always the best thing to do. I have 2 exes that’s giving me a little bit of stress. 1 more than the other. I had a fall out with one of them. And I just want to move on from all of it.

Finances: Since November last year I have been spending a lot of money. I have been helping people financially. We are still in lockdown and people are having troubles.

Work: doesn’t really resonate because I am satisfied and thankful when it comes to work.

Health: I haven’t been ill, just a headache once in a while.

Thank you ❀️

Dear @Jubisay35 - thank you so much for your feedback, Ah right, The Moon and six of Cups was spot on for your love reading. I'm glad you realized its tough being cordial with your exes. You don't need to be warm towards them if you don't feel like. Its always better to cut ties, else things get complicated. I hope you get through this misunderstanding phase. I hope you get to talk with each other heart-to-heart and be on same page! ❀
    Its so noble of you to be helping out others financially. I'm glad to know that Woman holding a coin should have come upright then, as it denotes you who is spreading/donating coins around and being of financial assistance to others! It will return back to you many fold πŸ™‚
    Work: πŸ‘ Health: πŸ‘

Thanks, it was great reading for you and getting to know other interpretations to my cards for you. Good luck! ❀

• Hi dancer vibes, maybe you had enough of me haha. I’m looking for a career reading please..

I’m a Libra - 14 October 1986

I’m really into music and wanting to get online to perform and make some money..

Been practising outside of work..

Anything you pick up with the cards please?

Thanks 😊

• @Precipice said in Open for Readings - General / February 2021 forecast !!!:

@dancervibes06 I would like a reading. Brought together with a man I'm sure has been in my previous lives, three years ago. We have a project we call Lifewish to end the deathwish culture we live in. I had to leave him as he violated boundaries I hold dear. I adore him and the project. We are separated by 1200 miles, different countries, age difference and race. I believe he is doing self work atm. I am. I want to know should I let him go? I don't want to. Should I let the project go? I don't want to. Should I wait and trust Divine timing

@Precipice - Dear, thanks for your patience. For your situation, these are the cards I pulled and they are so very well aligned to your question :-

The Heirophant, The Devil in reverse, Six of Swords, The High Priestess

Energy Oracle - Door to Personal Healing and Happiness
    Ask Your Guides - Higher Self/Truth
    Moonology - Look at the bigger picture

20210214_182045.jpg

In life we always need a mentor, spiritual leader who can guide us on the right path. The presence of Hierophant here is applauding you for being the ethical, moral one. For always believing and living life by the rules. You were very much right in tackling the situation with the sternness that you showed, any project which is for the greater good of humanity works on ethics and run by people who believe in it. Someone who does not adhere to the core values of the system doesn't deserve to be a part of it. Having said that it is tough though when someone as close as a partner doesn't understand this! It was difficult but you made the right choice. And it is something to be proud of . The Devil in reverse tells us that you are free from that bondage. Its a time to release whatever does not serve your highest good and pulls you back. Let go and move ahead. Six of Swords is a good indication that you should let go of this situation and move on. you will transition to much calmer waters. Fall back to your inner voice as it will always guide you rightfully. Do whatever your inner conscience allows you to.
    but this doesn't mean that a person cannot change. If he repents his mistakes and wants to make a comeback, having realized what wrong he did I think that should be a good point for you both to reconcile and make a fresh move. but he needs to do a lot of work on himself so that you both can work on the relationship again. Trust your inner voice - do you believe this person can turn a new leaf? Will you be able to trust him again? Deep down you know the answers really!

For now I think you should concentrate on your project and your own personal spiritual growth. Should you let the project go? Definitely not! Other cards I pulled for this question told me that this is something that you cherish, you put your heart into! People admire you and get inspired by you. It is something meaningful to a lot of people, not just you! So there is no doubt that this should not be ceased. Infact, you should be trying to expand it and work on reaching as many people, cities and countries as possible! ❀

Energy Oracle - Door to Personal Healing and Happiness - You have the power to create wonderful realities for yourself. This door opening to bright light, lush garden is open for you now and you can step ahead in its glory. this is an opportunity for you to accept all the positivity coming your way. If you are working on personal healing, this is a signal that results are coming through and leading you to personal happiness, an inner joy!

Ask Your Guides - Higher Self/Truth - Ask your Higher Self to give you courage to stand up for your truth and address difficult situations - which you already have done wonderfully. It is motivating you to develop clarity and objectivity when looking at your life. Ask yourself what the problem is, not who the problem is - and you will get real solutions. Bask in this new perceptions and step away from emotions, look at the bigger picture of your life purpose! Look for the truth behind appearances.

Moonology - Look at the bigger picture - Are you thinking too much about the details of the dilemma? This card is again a reminder to think things through, what positives have come out from the situation. Step back and honestly look at the bigger picture and you'll notice you gained more than you lost. This could also be reminder to take a break from mundane work schedules and relax, rejuvenate.

hope you got some positive insights !! ❀ good luck!

• @Pao said in Open for Readings - General / February 2021 forecast !!!:

@dancervibes06 Hey Dance, thanks for your offer what the forecast for February 2021 for me?

DOB 01/05/79

Hi dear @Pao - thanks for your patience. I've finally completed your reading for Feb 2021. since its already 15 days into Feb, please consider this for march as well.

February 2021

Overall Theme - The Magician
    Love - The Devil reversed
    Money - Four of Wands
    Health - Four of Pentacles
    Work - Eight of Swords
    Spirit - The Star

Energy Oracle - Broken Heart, Healer of the Ages
    Moonology - Believe in the impossible / Blue Moon

20210215_173029.jpg

The overall energy of the month is of the Magician. Its all about your manifestations, desires and creativity. It is a time of creating your own reality, whatever you dream of you can achieve it. Look up laws of attraction and start applying them for the fulfillment of your goals. The Magician has everything that she needs- all the resources, tools, knowledge to make things work in her favor. If there are any doubts holding you back, let go of them and make the first move towards shaping your relationships, your career, your spiritual growth. ❀ its a wonderful positive card. I have a feeling you are a creative person.

Love - the Devil in reverse is a good sign. It is about finally realizing yourself from the old attachments, old relationships which no longer serve your highest good. It may mean breaking away from someone who is a very dominating partner and does not allow you to flourish on your own, you would be reclaiming your individuality and power. This may seem like a negative card but it teaches you most important lessons of self assurance and freeing yourself from unhealthy relationships. If everything is good in your relationship then it could mean trying to balance your love and lust energies πŸ™‚ and letting each partner have their own time, space and freedom. If you are single, it would be good to let go of emotional scars from a previous relationship.

Money - financially, it looks like a stable time for you. You would be enjoying your financial stability and spending money on your loved ones. Or it is someone in your home who is doing so! Four of wands is about community and solid foundation. Its always good to gift our loved ones but do remember not to go overboard.

Health - In terms of health, if there are any physical ailments then its time you opened up to others about it. You might be wanting to guard yourself, keeping sickness from others, but its better to get yourself checked and share the same with doctors and family. Seek help from therapists which you feel low. Immunity wise it is delicate time so stay safe as precautions are better than cure.

Work - Are you feeling helpless in your work situation? Is the professional life not so favorable and you want to change jobs? Most times this card is about limiting beliefs and our own pessimism, you have the power to remove the blindfold and look for alternatives. If you feel like there are no options for you, it might be that you are not looking at more options. If you wish a change, then there will be a way. It can also mean that it is a period of time where you are just going by your assumptions, may be things are not as bad as they seem. Take off the blindfold and look at the positives you already have or take the control to change for the job that you want.

Spirit - The Star, tells us you still have immense faith in the universe and that you deserve good things in life. You are hopeful and you should continue to do so. Your soul needs healing and it is healing well from past wounds. I also got broken heart card, healer card in other deck, so I'm guessing. You are making spiritual progress by leaps and bounds. I think you could become a great healer too and share all the knowledge you gained. ❀

Energy Oracle - Broken Heart - The hurt may be from a long ago but it needs deep healing. Vent your feelings, release the person or situation. Open your heart to the light of Divine love and healing as you reclaim your peace of mind. Affirmation - I release the pain of the past, divine love heals me and renews me now.
    Healer of the Ages - this powerful being brings profound healing to you now. This amazing entity is with you now, releasing your physical mental emotional blocks. You may have felt the presence recently or you will soon! Know that in deepest level, an important healing is taking place. ❀ ❀ beautiful card of the Divine consciousness

Moonology - As the saying goes 'once in a blue moon' it is definitely a rare opportunity for you where everything is possible. This card is a positive sign if you've felt like you;ve been hoping too much or asking too much from the Universe; whatever you have been asking for are being granted to you. If you believe in it, you will get it! ❀

• @Jana-Star said in Open for Readings - General / February 2021 forecast !!!:

Hi dancer vibes, maybe you had enough of me haha. I’m looking for a career reading please..

I’m a Libra - 14 October 1986

I’m really into music and wanting to get online to perform and make some money..

Been practising outside of work..

Anything you pick up with the cards please?

Thanks 😊

Hey @Jana-Star - haha, no worries. I like reading for you and particularly loved reading for this question of yours. I love it when my decks are so in sync.
    I pulled few cards from the RW Tarot and got a bit confused, so I clarified with my Energy Oracle cards and voila, same cards from the other deck!! and it helped me understand the situation a bit more. It felt magical ❀

20210218_180654.jpg

For your current energy of this career situation I got the Ace of Wands reversed, so I was wondering why I would get it. Then I clarified it and got Ace of Cups reversed as well. It looks like to me that something is stuck which is not letting you go ahead with this desire of yours. It definitely is something that you feel inspired to do, something you are highly creative about but what holds you back at this moment? It could also be your own lack of motivation, energy right now. But it can be tackled.. and you know best how to deal with this creative block of yours. Once that is done, the progress ahead looks great. Eight of Wands - you just need to take quick actions and you will be moving and charging ahead. It looks like initially it isn't going to be very very prosperous finance wise. Since the Six of Pentacles is here, I'm guessing you might need a some donation or an investor to help you set this online business.
    Six of Wands - such a wonderful card for you! It means victory, public recognition, everything that you want πŸ™‚

20210218_180838.jpg

More cards - the Magician, The Three of Pentacles in reverse, The World in reverse
    And how wonderful I pulled the same cards from Energy Oracle deck as well 🌟 not in the same order though, I just laid them down like this but the order was differnt but still how divine is it and how rare to get same meaning cards in two different decks! ❀ ❀
    You really have all the resources, tools, skills to make it big in the online music industry. It can be made into a reality with your beliefs, manifestations and proper execution. I feel like you will need to network with more people. You have been working solo but this new venture would require you to collaborate with more people who expertise in other domains. Creatively you could be self-sufficient but with other things - online technology, PR agents, community support etc you need to work with other people. I would suggest you to get on forums which encourage musicians, where entrepreneurs can discuss common things. It will open a door of opportunities for you to learn and get like-minded people onboard on your idea.
    The World- it came reversed once and upright in another deck. But its an indication that you might feel you are closer to your goals but there is still something lacking before you accomplish your dreams. Expand your horizons and I think you can reach the world, which is a clear clear sign that it is something which can work in your favor over online platforms.

Advices from Moonology -
    1> Your dreams need a practical plan - just wishful thinking won't work, get on with the bullet list of things required to fulfill this dream of yours
    2> Step out of your comfort zone - face your fears

I had a vibe that it could be a lifepath for you, your soul purpose. And you will soon realize too when eventually it works out for you. You would wonder - Why did I wait so long to get on to this? Obviously there are something you still need to figure out before you jump onto this but the cards are super positive for you! ❀

• @dancervibes06 - Hi and so sorry for the SUPER late reply. I want to thank you so much for the reading. According to your reading, I guess I need to stay single for longer. I've not been in a relationship for close to 10 years, and thought I met a nice Virgo last Fall - he turned out to be nothing and told me he just wanted to be friends so I stopped talking to him further. I met him through a university masters program, and we are teamed up in other groups together for future classes so I didn't want it to become too uncomfortable with him since we have to work together again in the future. I guess I have to stay patient and see if someone MAY come along for me one day.

I also recently just signed up to build a house - should be ready in the Fall. I also graduate this Fall so lots of fun things happening. I will concentrate on that for now. I just wish something positive in love would happen for me since it's been SO long since I've had anyone care for me as a partner. Looking forward to bringing in more positivity this year!

• @dancervibes06 thank you. Yes I am building up my equipment at home and looking to go live , so I can network , increase followers etc.

Thank you so much for this .

It is much appreciated.

I have a few collaborations and was meant to travel abroad, but Covid has stopped a lot.

At the beginning of the year when I pulled a tarot card for myself I got the world card πŸ˜‚

Thanks so much for taking your time once again to do a reading.

Blessings xoxo

• @dancervibes06

I have had a lot of issues in the way of my idea career goals. I had issues with my health, not knowing how to study properly etc. I now have an upward trend of success with my GPA. This covid mess still in the way of me doing things I need to do. I am still having trouble finding doctors to shadow and one to write a letter of recommendation for me. I just signed up for a testing date today for the MCAT, I am so nervous about that test.

Like how long I gotta wait for some movement???? Like what is close????

Just a lot of stress, and covid is the most annoying thing in the world right now.