Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice

• This post is deleted!

• Hello everyone thank you for your patience.. I'm posting 3 more readings, please bear with me as I'm doing them on first come first basis ❤ love and light!

• @Jodomi said in Open for Readings - General / February 2021 forecast !!!:

@dancervibes06 thank you for offering! I would like help in seeing if this year I become better as a person and what to look forward to in 2021 my bday is 9/9/1994

Hey dear @Jodomi - thank you so much for your wonderful question. The fact that you are asking 'if you'll become a better person' proves that you already are a better human being this year!
    For this question of yours, you got cards like Justice, The High Priestess and they validate the fact that you are working on yourself. The good seeds of karma are being sown by you which you will reap later in the year! ❤

February 2021

Overall Theme - Ten of Wands reversed
    Love - The Hermit
    Money - The Magician
    Health - Justice
    Work - Ace of Cups reversed
    Spirit - Four of Pentacles, clarified by Three of Pentacles, The Page of Cups

Ask Your Guides - Life Force/Aphrodite

20210206_170831 - Copy - Copy.jpg

The overall energy of the month is reversed Ten of Wands. It has been an overwhelming time for you and you are overburdened by responsibilities or even your thoughts. You are being advised that you need to delegate your chores and share the load with your partner/family/colleagues. You might find it difficult to ask for help but be assured that all the support that you need is right there for you, you just need to ask. There is no hesitation in seeking help and don't think it would burden them, it can be a pleasure for some to be a part of your life in this way. So remember, you are already accomplished and all the duties do not need to be shouldered by only you. Let others pitch in and you can relax as well.

Love - for the love insight in Feb, I got The Hermit for you. Are you single? If so it could mean it will still be searching this month and you might find yourself feeling lonely. But it is a good time for introspection and enhancing self-love. There is still some soul-searching to be done before you get romantically involved with someone. If you are with someone, then it could mean that the two of you will discuss things more in details and evaluate your connection, take steps to understand together and build a good spiritual connection.

Money - Beautiful card here The Magician is a reminder to you to believe that you are capable of manifesting money in your life and you now have all the resources/skills required. start believing in your abundance and making use of all the tools that you have. What things are you holding back and not utilizing to full potential? Make the move without hesitation and great financial opportunities will come. You could also make money in a creative profession.

Health - Justice, tells me that health wise you should be well balanced and taking care of yourself. The efforts which you have been putting on will give you good results. Try everything in moderation and give equal importance to body and soul.
    is there any particular reason, we keep running into justice card for you? wondering 🙂

Work - There is a feeling of emptiness surrounding your work or work culture. Are you feeling unmotivated/unsupported in your professional life? Is it something that doesn't fulfill your heart. Like most of us, work is just another part of your life and not your complete life - so try not to be very emotional about it. It may be a time of overwhelming feelings but try to maintain the balance and find positives wherever you can.

Spirit - With all the cards that I pulled here I could understand that you are feeling better than before, but are still guarded. You need to follow your inner child and seek guidance from the spiritual community. There are many resources out there which can expand your knowledge into divinity. Three of pentacles also tells me you might need to learn a bit more about spirituality and understanding how best to keep your calm, keep yourself positive and start trusting your gut feelings. ❤

Ask Your Guides Oracle - Life Force/Aphrodite: What a beautiful card from the guides. You are attractive, seductive and a 'green signal' for the opposite sex. the key is to enjoy this fiery essence in containment. Trust the sensual goddess Aphrodite as she instills more passion in you and asks you to respect the life force she is providing you, indulge but don't let it control you. Her message - 'Use the fiery passion creatively, not mindlessly'. Ahem ❤

Hope you have a wonderful month ahead. Do let me know what could have been wrongly interpreted, hope you got some nice insights! ❤ ❤

• @TulipLilly said in Open for Readings - General / February 2021 forecast !!!:

@dancervibes06 Could you do a forecast for me with my bf and I, with my kids? Will they accept him ? Also with me working also? Do you see me working soon or after coronavirus calms down? My bd is 12-12-80 and his is 06-24. Thanks for offering a reading too! I appreciate it 🙂

Hi dear @TulipLilly - Thanks for your question and patience.
    So there were two parts to your question, I;ve checked them separately.

20210206_175729.jpg

Situation with your kids and boyfriend and will they accept him?
    --> when I asked this question to my cards, I've got Six of Cups, Four of Wands.
    In most cases these cards could mean a positive answer, so I think they will accept him may be not soon but eventually it may seem like a false hope now but these are the two cards which I'm getting and they usually mean a Yes.

It also says that they are nostalgic about their father and may be just clinging to that old reality. Are they totally onboard of your separation? what do they think?

Other cards came up for their feelings- The Tower reversed, Knight of Pentacles, Nine of Cups, the Hanged Man.
    I think they were shocked when they came to know about this new person in your life and having a hard time accepting his presence. Is he younger than you? I have a feeling they think that he is a 'knight' sort of guy (wondering because why wouldn't the king come up here), they think he might not be fully settling down with you and may be this concerns them. They do not wish you see you disappointed like before, does this make sense? I have a strong feeling that they think your boyfriend won't be around for long and thats the reason they might be thinking that you are the vulnerable one here. for now I think they are just hanging around, weighing his moves and trying to make up their mind. And also for you, it should be an advice to let go of this time.. things will fall into place, you might as well jjust 'chill' like the hanged man!

Heirophant in reverse, The Fool- these cards were falling off twice, so I added in my reading. I think your kids are questioning this person ethically really, they don't trust him enough but they will turn around. the fool here tells me they are just being kids, kids would do this as they have hard time accepting new significant others in their estranged parent's lives. Eventually I hope they will take the leap of faith and see that this person makes you happy again, so they will get onboard. Fingers crossed!

20210206_173504.jpg

Ask Your Guides - Holy Spirit/Family
    wow, I'm pleased to see this card for your situation. The Holy Spirit shines on your family and home as it heeds your prayers and acknowledges the struggles, but you have survived and you should be feeling safe and secure. There is no need to fret over your children's safety or parent's health, all will be good! All is well, believe that. Holy Spirit's message - 'Peace be with you'

❤ ❤

• @dancervibes06 thank you so much! The Holy Spirit card gives me much hope! I've been praying about it. My bf is fully committed to me we just can't afford to get married. I think they are worried I will get hurt and wanting to protect me. I love him very much and coronavirus has been putting a damper on situation. Since we don't go out and do a much as we used to with the kids. They also want me to have another baby. but we both don't feel ready for that. I think they want to see me with someone younger, as he is 10 years older than me. Thanks for the reading! I feel like you were spot on!

• Continuing for @TulipLilly : Your career reading :

Ace of Wands reversed, Queen of Swords reversed, The Wheel of Fortune, The Sun

It seems like you have run into obstacles in your career front with the ace of wands reversed. It also denotes a time denoting lack of creativity and motivation. Are you into a creative profession, then there could be mental blocks which make it difficult for you to make a progress. You don't know how to get out of this rut. It is a frustrating time and requires you to be patient and kind to yourself. Queen of Swords in reverse could mean an advise to you to be more strategic in your approach but not too self critical. Pessimism won't help you either. There is good phase coming soon, as the Wheel of Fortune indicates whatever was down will come up. This cycle will end and bring what is in destiny for you, just go with the flow. Also the card has many journals, book around so I was particularly drawn towards that symbolism and would advise to just keep your resume updated and circulated around.
    The Sun is also a very positive card for you, harbringer of good times ahead. Since you are job searching, being optimistic will bring right opportunities for you.
    Unfortunately, I'm not good with predicting timings.. sorry so cannot comment when it will be for you! Please ask around 🙂 but my guess is when it would be warmer days in your region, [sun] then it would be a good time for you careerwise..

wish you all the luck! ❤

• @Klea said in Open for Readings - General / February 2021 forecast !!!:

Hello Dancervibes, I would love a reading regarding changes in my home life coming up! DOB 17 May 1985

Hey dear @Klea - Hope you are doing well. I would like some inputs from you regarding your question as I'm second guessing myself. I'm sorry but I had a hard time expressing myself with your reading 😞 I usually never ask for inputs but I needed one here.
    When first I did your reading the cards were - The Moon, The Sun, Nine of Wands which somewhat gave me signal that there are some hidden truths which will come out from the dark. And you could be exhausted by the whole situation, then I checked few more cards and I got confused.. Second time around, I got cards only showing sadness, conflicts. So I want to know more about your change- is it a positive change or negative change? because I don't want to unnecessarily give you a negative reading. I would have but am just not confident here.
    As for now I can tell you that I got advice - King of Cups, Wheel of Fortune in reverse for you. You are being asked to channel the energy of King of Cups and remain calm, composed and balanced. Care about yourself just how you would for others and take control of your emotions. I hope it depicts someone in your life though. This phase will pass on as long as you don't cling to controlling your destiny. Fate has its own plan and timing. Life is this ever rotating wheel and bad times turn into good and highs are followed by lows, so don't worry. Nothing is permanent.
    ❤ Take care, kindly give me more insights into this 'change' of yours that you are expecting and hopefully I will be able to give you a better reading. Hugs!

• @dancervibes06 I would like a reading. Brought together with a man I'm sure has been in my previous lives, three years ago. We have a project we call Lifewish to end the deathwish culture we live in. I had to leave him as he violated boundaries I hold dear. I adore him and the project. We are separated by 1200 miles, different countries, age difference and race. I believe he is doing self work atm. I am. I want to know should I let him go? I don't want to. Should I let the project go? I don't want to. Should I wait and trust Divine timing

• @dancervibes06

Update: the only friend I do hang out with moved to Arizona recently, so I gotta find things to do keep myself entertained when I get my license and it's safer to go out.

Can I get an update career reading?

• Hi @dancervibes06 thank you so much for doing my reading! Yes I had the exact same confusion when doing my own cards which is why I was delighted to have someone else have a look! Thanks again, you are very kind doing all these readings! Me and my partner are trying to have a baby, so that is the big life change I am expecting, but it is taking a long time to happen and I’m trying to not get worn down with disappointment each month but it’s hard! We are waiting for the outcome of fertility checks but I have had an ultrasound and all looks normal and have been reassured by the doc that it’s all as it should be. I’m waiting for my blood test results and he his analysis. I think that combined with lockdown and some work stress has made me a bit blue but it will pass and I have a great support system and know how to cheer myself up. Your advice about calming emotions is spot on! And ‘fate having its own plan and timing’ sounds very apt! My cards were definitely hard to read but your advice is excellent!

• @dancervibes06 Hey Dance, thanks for your offer what the forecast for February 2021 for me?

DOB 01/05/79

• @Jana-Star said in Open for Readings - General / February 2021 forecast !!!:

@dancervibes06 sorry
    I thought I had replied. Been so busy...

Oh yeah spot on . He is very busy and work focused . It totally resonated.

My ex Libra has now contacted me...

Thank you for looking into that for me . I really appreciate it. Hahah he is younger too lol

Hope you are well xoxo

@Jana-Star - Lol, thanks for the feedback, this person felt like a player kind of person and so I warned you to get to know him better.. 🙂

@Jana-Star

Could you also look at his finances please for now and the future because I really don’t want to take on somebody that had a lot of issues like my Aries ex. Thank you and once again much appreciated.

Have a lovely day / weekend xoxo

Dear @Jana-Star - I'm back with your much awaited reading.
    I came across an article too about mercury retrograde phase and how it could bring back people from the past lol.
    Is this the same guy with whom you were supposed to work together on a song?

Two of Swords, Two of Wands, Lovers in reverse, King of Cups in reverse

When I checked for his intentions of reconnecting, it doesn't look like a romantic approach straightaway. But I see a lot of cards showing him at a crossroads or him having currently deciding on something. Too many options to choose from?
    I got a lot of '2' cards, which gave me a feeling that he is selecting, weighing his options.. and then seven of cups as well. The Lovers in reverse could also mean multiple choices - so I'm concluding that it is not like you 'are' the only only one he is currently talking to.

I got the King of Cups in reverse, so either this person is very emotionally hurt right now and sensitive. Be wary of getting manipulated as he is particularly moody right now and not in his elements.
    Is he committed or just out of a relationship?
    The vibes I get is - He may be keeping you on an edge and if his connection doesn't work out with the other person he may want to try with you.
    I'm sorry I hope I'm wrong. Though I would like to not tarnish his image and give him the benefit of doubt that he himself is confused at the moment.
    He is a creative person I think and one of the reasons for speaking with you could be that he may want to work with you on some creative project.

Financially, I don't get any cards showing him very well settled.
    Page of Pentacles in reverse, Page of Wands, Five of Pentacles, Eight of Pentacles.
    For now his finances aren't looking good and he needs to do a lot of learning. He should be enhancing his already learnt skills or getting educated on something new. It looks like he plans big plans and ideas but he has a tendency of not sticking to any particular routine, not diligent enough so he keeps day dreaming about his success rather than getting things in execution. He should be seeking help from others for understanding the business as well as keeping a tab on his expenses. It may change in the future but currently there is a huge learning phase. He is not yet a 'knight' of pentacles who is hardworking and efficient.

I don't know if this resonates.. take care dear and have a good week 🙂 ❤

• @Klea said in Open for Readings - General / February 2021 forecast !!!:

Hi @dancervibes06 thank you so much for doing my reading! Yes I had the exact same confusion when doing my own cards which is why I was delighted to have someone else have a look! Thanks again, you are very kind doing all these readings! Me and my partner are trying to have a baby, so that is the big life change I am expecting, but it is taking a long time to happen and I’m trying to not get worn down with disappointment each month but it’s hard! We are waiting for the outcome of fertility checks but I have had an ultrasound and all looks normal and have been reassured by the doc that it’s all as it should be. I’m waiting for my blood test results and he his analysis. I think that combined with lockdown and some work stress has made me a bit blue but it will pass and I have a great support system and know how to cheer myself up. Your advice about calming emotions is spot on! And ‘fate having its own plan and timing’ sounds very apt! My cards were definitely hard to read but your advice is excellent!

Hi @Klea - thanks so much for the feedback. I'm so relieved to know that there wasn't anything negative happening because it looked like there is some exhaustion and sadness coming your way, but now it makes more sense to me. With this information I can now better interpret the cards. the Moon and The Sun are all very positive cards with respect to pregnancy. The Moon suggests a fertile period for the feminine and the sun for the masculine, also depicts a healthy pregnancy in future. As you mentioned your results are all fine and thats what the cards are saying there are no fertility related issues. However, things do not work for you and thats what causes stress and you tend to get demotivated. would suggest to work out the ovulation timings again, not all woman have the same days as you know.
    ❤ I totally get it, I know it might sound cliche but when you stop stressing about pregnancy it will happen out of the blue. for me as well, the month that I decided lets not worry about getting pregnant and we'll plan after 6 months that very month I got pregnant and it was a shock to us as we babydanced the just twice the entire month lol, it was the least since we started ttc
    I wish you all the luck and I hope you remember the advice of Wheel of Fortune. Its just a matter of time it will happen. For now that you both are still a couple (there's no baby to meddle with your WE-time) I would suggest concentrate on you as a couple, have fun and spend times together. Once as parents, you would miss this alone time.. ❤ ❤

Let me know if there are any new advancements and you need a new reading .. take care. ❤

• @dancervibes06 thank you so much.., this is the Libra - 3 October 1992?

Thank you

• This post is deleted!

• @Jana-Star yes this is for the 3rd Oct guy 🙂 who came from the past 😛

• @TulipLilly said in Open for Readings - General / February 2021 forecast !!!:

@dancervibes06 thank you so much! The Holy Spirit card gives me much hope! I've been praying about it. My bf is fully committed to me we just can't afford to get married. I think they are worried I will get hurt and wanting to protect me. I love him very much and coronavirus has been putting a damper on situation. Since we don't go out and do a much as we used to with the kids. They also want me to have another baby. but we both don't feel ready for that. I think they want to see me with someone younger, as he is 10 years older than me. Thanks for the reading! I feel like you were spot on!

Thanks dear @TulipLilly for your feedback. Yes thats what I felt that they do not trust the person yet and are concerned about you getting hurt. Oh, thtas what the four of wands was about - marriage plans! That's nice but yes these things take their own time. Do read the career reading I posted for you and I hope things work out soon for you and your family ❤

• @dancervibes06

Okay thank you for your insight. I’m gonna tell him to meet me for walks first ( covid full lockdown here). He needs to build up before coming to mine.

Let’s see how much time and effort he puts into me. If he can’t then a big CIAO to him!

Yes I have a feeling he just left somebody.

I finished with my evil Aries ex last year. This Libra came back during retrograde.

I had a feeling I had to be careful here.

If he doesn’t like it that I say to him he is no longer invited to mine then I don’t care.

I want heaven and earth! I have nothing to lose.

Sorry if I sound egotistical, but I’m not taking crumbs .

Thank you - you do a wonderful job xoxo

@dancervibes06

Okay thank you for your insight. I’m gonna tell him to meet me for walks first ( covid full lockdown here). He needs to build up before coming to mine.

Let’s see how much time and effort he puts into me. If he can’t then a big CIAO to him!

Yes I have a feeling he just left somebody.

I finished with my evil Aries ex last year. This Libra came back during retrograde.

I had a feeling I had to be careful here.

If he doesn’t like it that I say to him he is no longer invited to mine then I don’t care.

I want heaven and earth! I have nothing to lose.

Sorry if I sound egotistical, but I’m not taking crumbs .

Thank you - you do a wonderful job xoxo

Hi @Jana-Star - Thanks for your response. Yes, its always better to be safe than sorry. Listen to your head before you get committed. I completely agree with your approach. Not egotistical, thats the correct spirit of self esteem dear. 👍 keep it up!
    Thanks for your kind words 🙂