Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback

• @moonalisa Hi dear, thanks for your request. For the general reading, I would like to know your work situation. From what cards I drew, it indicates a very rewarding time for you career wise. The Ten of Wands tells me that you have a hard time delegating work to others and always end up taking all the burden on yourself. You need to tell people - work colleagues or friends/partners about this and then you will realize that you will definitely get the much needed support. If you have been job hunting, then it is a very lucky time and you might get a great offer which will lead to prosperity and abundance [Ace of Pentacles] If not, then in terms of love it can be a very fulfilling time wherein you are finally ending all your financial goals and achieving stability. There could be a time of indecision denoted by the Two of Swords which can make it very tough for you to select any choice as both seem equally difficult to go with. You should approach any senior experienced male figure (or father/boss) whom you usually depend on for advice and he might be able to help you. [Love meaning could be - presence / arrival of such an intellectual powerful person]. I;ve pulled the Fool card so it definitely means there is going to be a new / renewed time in your life and you need to take the leap of faith. ❤ very positive cards! Please let me know if it seems to be resonating at all.. Thanks

• @Jubisay said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06 . Thank you for the reading. I do have someone I’m with. And he doesn’t say much about what he feels and thinks, so that’s why I asked for the reading. I would love you to look into it. Please

Hi @Jubisay : Dear, I've checked what he really feels about you and the relationship currently. I've pulled Four of Pentacles and Five of Pentacles which tells me he is very guarded with his emotions and doesn't share much (as you mentioned). It seems that he feels insecure and may be it has to do with a previous relationship where he had felt alienated or abandoned because of which he is trying to hold onto his heart now and not reveal much. I drew Nine of Swords as well which tells me he has a lot on his mind and Two of Pentacles ( alot to juggle as well). The Moon - it tells me that he fears being misinterpreted and so he shies away from sharing things with you. How is his work life? I see that it seems he is too invested in his career goals and is currently learning somehting as well. Some cards suggest that he wants to be more stable in his career before he can fully commit to long term relationship. But as an outcome I did draw Ten of Pentacles, so the potential of a fulfilling love and family is definitely there from his perspective. Page of Cups has jumped out too so I'm guessing that may be one day he would open up to you suddenly and surprise you. Currently, this is what I can sense is that he is guarded as he does not want to be misread (may be because you mean to him a lot and he does not want to take a chance), he is overwhelmed and has a lot on his mind. He needs time I guess! ❤ hope it sounds something like him.

• @dancervibes06. Thank you sooooo much. Yes he is very quiet and I had a feeling that he was very busy with his career. He has an own online shop and he wanted to invest to rent houses to others etc. I think because I am a hard working person and that’s what motivates him. I hope he will open up to me, I’m all ears. Thank you so much. This gives me some relieve. Keep doing what you do. You are talented ❤❤❤️God bless you

@dancervibes06. Thank you sooooo much. Yes he is very quiet and I had a feeling that he was very busy with his career. He has an own online shop and he wanted to invest to rent houses to others etc. I think because I am a hard working person and that’s what motivates him. I hope he will open up to me, I’m all ears. Thank you so much. This gives me some relieve. Keep doing what you do. You are talented ❤❤❤️God bless you

Hey I additionally checked future outcome and very positive cards are coming. Ace of cups. High priestess. And six of wands. So I think if you both stick around the potential is there.

Oh wow. The quite types are the romantic ones usually once they open up. Yes I can see he is trying hard to be successful in his career. Good luck to you both. He definitely sees you as the Queen of wands and now I understand this card as you inspire him!

@dancervibes06. Thank you sooooo much. Yes he is very quiet and I had a feeling that he was very busy with his career. He has an own online shop and he wanted to invest to rent houses to others etc. I think because I am a hard working person and that’s what motivates him. I hope he will open up to me, I’m all ears. Thank you so much. This gives me some relieve. Keep doing what you do. You are talented ❤❤❤️God bless you

Hey thanks a lot for the kind words !! It means a lot 😍 much love. 💜

• @dancervibes06

Yes, it does resonates. I am frustrated with what the virus is doing to my career plans of applying for medical school. I really don't know how to navigate getting shadowing hours with the hospitals limiting the amount of people entering the hospital. I have never had a relationship so it would nice to have a good healhy one. Can you give more insight about my school/career goals and my love life?

• @dancervibes06. You’re welcome ❤❤❤

• @dancervibes06 Thank you 🥰

• @dancervibes06 Thank you dancervibes06 for the reading. As far as professional life, this year i have a lot of work, more than the previous years and i am trying to juggle and handle all this. Also i know that next month i will be rewarded at work, it'll be financial gratification so yes, what you wrote resonates with me. As for love situation i am single, don't feel particularly bad with that although it's a nice feeling to know that there is someone special by your side. A month ago i wrote to a man (after a long time) who i had been close with. it was a long-distance connection, now i do not have any expectations but would like to know if there is a chance to still have contact. So far he hasn't written back. Could you look into the cards, please?
    Thanks again.:)

• @Bluangel27 said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06

Yes, it does resonates. I am frustrated with what the virus is doing to my career plans of applying for medical school. I really don't know how to navigate getting shadowing hours with the hospitals limiting the amount of people entering the hospital. I have never had a relationship so it would nice to have a good healhy one. Can you give more insight about my school/career goals and my love life?

Hey @Bluangel27 : Thanks so much for the feedback. I'm glad it resonates. ❤

Career Reading - For your present situation, yes I've pulled cards which depict that you might have run into some obstacles in your path. You feel unsupported and think there isn't any way out. However, for your advice I've pulled Eight of Pentacles, The Hanged Man, The High Priestess, The Hierophant in reverse. You are very focused about your education right now and it will bear fruits in future as depicted by the eight of Pentacles, do not lose focus and continue the hard work. It looks like there could be some other way around working for your situation and getting the hours you need, may be there are some options which you have not been able to explore so far. May be you could talk to senior management and there could be some alternative. The Heirophant in reverse tells me that there may be non-traditional approaches (may be due covid there already have a different plan now) which might work for you now.
    As a person, I can see you as the Queen of Swords - intelligent, logical, calm and capable to balancing your thoughts and emotions. If this isn't you, then may be someone you know like this can be of help. But I have a feeling that this is you or in the near future you will develop into this queen personality.
    Outcome - Wheel of Fortune, The World. It looks like whatever you are pursuing right now is something you are destined to and will eventually work out for you. Go with the flow and the inevitable fate will show up no matter whatever delays are coming right now for you. The Wheel signifies end of this cycle and as I pulled The World card it looks like you will be accomplishing what you desire. This phase looks like already coming to an end and your goals will be reached sooner than later.

Love Reading - The Temperance - it means you need to be patient or also mean that you have been patient so far with regards to your love life. This is good because good things come in their own divine timing. King of Swords in reverse - this tells me that you may need to be more open to the idea of an imperfect partner, may be it means you should not have high standards for a potential connection. Another meaning could be that there would be someone in future you meet is this king of swords and is very critical about everything and always brings logical arguments in, which is good but should be balanced. In short, for relationships to develop / flourish we should understand each other and not be too judgemental.
    Six of Cups, Three of Cups - tells me that there could be someone from your past who may change into a lover or you would meet someone great via friends or social gatherings. Six of cups is also reunion card, hence it looks like any friendly connection could develop feelings for you or vice versa.
    The Star - The appearance of this card indicates that the universe bestows upon those that have faith and hope. If you are eager, I would suggest start working on self-love and self-care which are great attraction rituals and lead to high vibrations. Not sure if this resonated or made sense lol. What I want to say is if you are not already feeling worthy of a relationship you should start believing and practicing that.
    Do let me know if this resonates. Any other specific query I would be happy to check again ❤

• @moonalisa said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06 Thank you dancervibes06 for the reading. As far as professional life, this year i have a lot of work, more than the previous years and i am trying to juggle and handle all this. Also i know that next month i will be rewarded at work, it'll be financial gratification so yes, what you wrote resonates with me. As for love situation i am single, don't feel particularly bad with that although it's a nice feeling to know that there is someone special by your side. A month ago i wrote to a man (after a long time) who i had been close with. it was a long-distance connection, now i do not have any expectations but would like to know if there is a chance to still have contact. So far he hasn't written back. Could you look into the cards, please?
    Thanks again.:)

Hey dear, thanks so much for the feedback. Wow, so glad that the ace of pentacles is actually a financial reward for you in coming months! Yoohooo..
    Okay, for your reading with this connection I found one of the cards - The Moon and since you mentioned you have contacted him after a long time, so just make sure that the text indeed was sent to correct number/id. The Moon can be sign of illusion/error and may be he has changed his number, not sure if I'm right but you should definitely double-check.
    Apart from that I've pulled cards which suggest he is busy in his career - Eight of Pentacles, Page of Pentacles, Nine of Wands. He may be going through a hectic time as nine of wands indicates exhaustion.
    Two of Swords - he is currently in indecision or may be he is hesitating to reply. Three of Cups also appears - I have a feeling he may have been seeing someone else. I'm sorry but I have a gut feeling some other third party is involved now. Please be prepared to accept his changed status if he replies back. Which I think he will soon. Do you guys have mutual friends?
    The Fool card kept jumping twice which I ignored initially but usually jumper cards mean something, he may have moved on and had a new relationship. But the fool could also mean a new beginning for you two together.. so you can be optmistic. How long have you two been detached? ❤ I'm sorry my reading hasn't been a positive one but I gotta be honest with you.

• Thanks dancervibes06, i was prepared to hear something like that. We were close when we both had difficult moments in our lives and then we, so to speak, fulfilled our roles... he had other obligations then, and i know i was not the one for him and he for me, still, there is something that doesn't let me completely erase him from my life, which i know i have to do. 🙂 Maybe it was not a good idea to write to him... In the past the Moon card often appeared to me when i was doing a reading about our relation, illusion which could never become reality perhaps. We haven't had contact for something like two years. Anyways, it's good there is someone by his side, someone who makes him happy. Thanks a lot.:)

• @moonalisa said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

Thanks dancervibes06, i was prepared to hear something like that. We were close when we both had difficult moments in our lives and then we, so to speak, fulfilled our roles... he had other obligations then, and i know i was not the one for him and he for me, still, there is something that doesn't let me completely erase him from my life, which i know i have to do. 🙂 Maybe it was not a good idea to write to him... In the past the Moon card often appeared to me when i was doing a reading about our relation, illusion which could never become reality perhaps. We haven't had contact for something like two years. Anyways, it's good there is someone by his side, someone who makes him happy. Thanks a lot.:)

Oh, really! The Moon again, must be something to do with your username lol!
    On a serious note, its very mature of you. I do understand what you mean by not being the one for each other and there is nothing wrong about that. I believe all relationships come in our lives to teach us something, to fulfill some purpose and we should be grateful for that. I'm glad that you have the emotional maturity and grace, not everyone has it ❤ Two years is a long time really! It was a good idea for you to connect again..and I would hope he replies back so that you have some kind of closure and move on.
    If you feel like asking for another reading I would love to check again on another day.. hugs

• Thanks a lot.:)

• @dancervibes06

Yes, it all resonates. I did find one school doing online shadowing. But I need more hours. Well, I guess I want all of this C-19 mess over with.

Can you possibly tell me more about the potential relationship with someone I might meet through friends are whenever I finally get to leave my house? lol.

I just want a decent guy that treats me right, but I know what I will and will not put up with in a relationship. I understand the self-care and the self-love thing. lol.

• @dancervibes06 said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

Hi All,

I'm a newbie to my psychic abilities and tarot reading. I'm learning to rely on my intuition more and more.
    I figured its very important for me to start reading for others as I've only been reading for myself till now.

Please let me know if you would like a reading - on any aspect. I would request you to provide valuable feedback because I want to learn and grow.
    Kindly do not ask for legal advice or connecting to ancestors, as I'm still learning.

Also, I've learnt a new spread for the Mars Retrograde. And it has been so insightful for me. So if you would like more insights for this period let me know.
    We are currently experiencing retrograde of the Mars which will be till 13th Nov. This asks us to put our ambitious self on a hold for now as this is not a very action oriented time.
    We may experience stress or delays now. Its better to use this period to reflect and gain insights into what the universe wants us to pause and reflect upon.

Pop in for an interesting read 🙂
    Love ❤

Awesome thanks!

• This post is deleted!

• @Bluangel27 said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06

Yes, it all resonates. I did find one school doing online shadowing. But I need more hours. Well, I guess I want all of this C-19 mess over with.

Hey @Bluangel27 : Thanks for your reply. Great it does mean alternative solution is there for your problem but I guess it will take time. The covid situation is really frustrating I know. Plus this also brings back to my original post- the mars retrograde, this is actually a period of delays and not much action which will last till 13th Nov. I'm sure things would speed up post that for you as well.

Can you possibly tell me more about the potential relationship with someone I might meet through friends are whenever I finally get to leave my house? lol.

Ya I do thingk social gatherings are not happening so there is lil chance but hey with so many insta messaging apps I would suggest it is feasible to get in tough with friends. Just to connect with everyone and chat up!

While checking your future love potential following cards came up - Six of Swords, Six of Cups, Temperance (again), Ace of Pentacles, Knight of Cups, The Lovers
    This suggests who are in a bit of transition and moving away from something and towards a better phase in life. The Six of Cups can be again old friends developing into lovers. This time I also got the Ace of Pentacles and Eight of Pentacles so it looks like trhere could be someone from your work life as well who would be a potential connection. Eight of Pentacles suggests you would be busy in your career/learning and wouldn't even realize something romantic developing in the backdrop.
    As I see the Knight of Cups, it definitely could be someone you woos you with romance and adventure but not willing to commit. The Lovers card is the best card ❤ it tells me whatever you desire as a relationship with emotional, spiritual and physical attraction, everything will fulfill for you.
    I'm not good with predicting timings so would not be able to pinpoint the future date/month. But since again I've got the Temperance I would say not in near future, there is still sometime to go. And Eight of Pentacles again tells me this for you is really a time for more focus on studies and upskilling.
    Good luck! I would say the future love potential for you does look good but might take some more time.

• @Cutiee27 said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06 hi dear it's me again ...my DOB 28-6-1992 . Can you give me a general reading where my life is heading to ...a general reading . Thank you 😊

Hi dear, so nice to hear from you again. Hope you are doing well.
    I'm pressed for time and have a lot of things happening now. So will do your reading tonight, I don't want to rush it. take care

• This post is deleted!