Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback

• This post is deleted!

• @Tammy01 said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06 Thank you so much. No, from what I know and I'm pretty sure it wasn't because our relationship was really amazing in the past. The issues we have arisen in the last couple of months. I have to mention that it is a long-distance one, you think it could be that? I mean, we weren't able to meet for these months so yeah, it has been really stressful and draining so that's why we even got to the point to consider splitting up. I basically wanted to know and to get some insights for the future since I'm a bit confused. ❤

@Tammy01 : Hey dear, thanks. sometimes the presence of 3rd party doesn't mean an affair or interest outside, it could also mean that there is a strong influence of someone like a mother figure or an influential friend. but as you said, it could just mean feeling left out and unsupported as suggested by the three of cups in reverse.
    Okay, I understand. The Hermit showed up in your previous reading, so yes it validates the isolation and separation right now. May be the long distance is causing issues, its tough I know and needs a lot of efforts keeping a long distance relationship.

for the future - I've checked if the current energies show any outcome for the future. I see some conflicts showing up [Five of Wands] but remember they could be just sham fights, its juts ego battles and can be avoided. the Hanged Man again comes up, which I'm sorry to say doesn't really talk about an future outcome but mostly that things aren't moving in the way you want it to be. Nine of Pentacles is there in future position. So I think if you two want to work towards creating a home together, its there in the cards but first you need to work on your own independent career and growth.
    But for now I don't see any obvious cards suggesting stability / marriage.
    I think the current energies are just pointing towards The Hanged Man kind of phase.
    sorry, just give it time.. things will work out. Remember depending on current energies, the outcomes change.
    If you want can do a followup reading in another week ❤

• @Cutiee27 hey thank you for the kind words dear ❤
    Okay, your dreams really do mean you should work towards reconnecting with them.. Taking this step might be what you need right now.
    I'm sorry for your pain, but it will go away. Believe me! Keep a rose quartz close to your heart, works wonders in healing 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• @Cutiee27 Hey thanks a lot dear ❤ its so nice to hear the blessings!
    you are wonderful yourself!
    Let me know ehenevr you need to chit-chat or get a reading, always there ❤

• Hello @dancervibes06
    I would like to take you up on your offer,
    My DOB is 18/01/1958
    Autumn is here so I wondered what positive, fun and naughty experiments will be coming up in the the rest of 2020
    Thank you
    Take care and stay safe.
    edited

• @dancervibes06 I would like to ask you a question. What should I learn from this relationship with my ex? We broke up in January after a 2yrs relationship, in which the last part we were in different countries. He keeps coming back to maintain communication that sometimes becomes confusing. He is a very undecisive man and has suffered in love, he is a good person himself. So, do you mind giving me your insights on what should I learn from this and finally put it aside? Me: 01.may.79. Him: 22.feb.75

Thanks 😊

• @Jayann said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

Hello @dancervibes06
    I would like to take you up on your offer,
    My DOB is 18/01/2020
    Autumn is here so I would what positive, fun and naughty experiments will be coming up in the the rest of 2020.
    Thank you
    Take care and stay safe.

Hey @Jayann : thanks for the fun question, but you got your year of birth wrong lol 2020.
    Anways , I looked into what can you look forward to for the rest of 2020?

What are you leaving behind - Five of Pentacles, if there was any money relates issues in the first part of the year, that seems to be getting better for you now in the later part. If not financial, any other insecurities you might have been facing are getting stable and more dependable right now.
    What are you embracing going ahead - Two of Pentacles, looks lke it is going to be a hectic time of the year for you where you will be juggling a lot of priorities but managing them very well. Could also mean you will be faced with some decision-making.

What fun things can you experience in rest of 2020?
    -> Knight of Cups, The World, Ace of Swords, Six of Cups reversed, Knight of Pentacles and The Magician.

Travel is definitely on the card. Have you been planning for an overseas travel because it definitely looks like it could be, may be covid restrictions are subsiding and you can very well plan now. There is a strong indication of an romantic adventure with your special someone. If you are single, it might mean somebody new can come up in your life or you could meet someone while traveling.
    You are also being very nostalgic in this phase and it is a time for healing/recovery for you, don't lnow if that makes sense but I got a feeling that there are some issues in the past and you will be healing from them in this period.
    Ace of Swords tells me this will be a time of truth and triumph for you, also sharp intellect and you will be making swift progress. there could be new ideas and revelations.
    In the career front, it looks like there is a need for you to stick to routine as thats what makes you efficient - suggested by the Knight of Pentacles.

the Magician card tells me you could explore more about your spiritual path, the lessons to be learnt are endless in this area. It could also mean you have all the resources to manifest what you need to and you will see the outcomes. Really, anything is possible!
    ❤ hope it resonates. If there is any other specific question let me know ?

• @paho said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06 I would like to ask you a question. What should I learn from this relationship with my ex? We broke up in January after a 2yrs relationship, in which the last part we were in different countries. He keeps coming back to maintain communication that sometimes becomes confusing. He is a very undecisive man and has suffered in love, he is a good person himself. So, do you mind giving me your insights on what should I learn from this and finally put it aside? Me: 01.may.79. Him: 22.feb.75

Thanks 😊

Hi @paho : thanks for your question.
    What you need to learn from your past relationship?

First of all, I pulled the Eight of Swords in reverse and then Devil in reverse. Both these cards indicate release, freedom. So I think your intention to learn and move ahead is really important right now as the universe also wants to tell you to get rid of past feelings which no longer serve you now.

What may have happened - The Hierophant in reverse - it tells me that you were feeling very restricted in your love life which lead you to this break up. May be due to the distance, it wasn't feeling fulfilling enough and lead to feeling dull, disconnected. Chariot in reverse, again confirms that you both felt total lack of control in this relationship and the break up may have been due to practical, external reasons. [Seven of Wands in reverse]. What you can learn from this is that not everything is in our control. We cannot always be in the drivers seat. this constant need to find direction (or meeting expectations) can make you feel overwhelmed and buckle under stress.

Queen of Pentacles in reverse - It means going ahead you should work on balancing your work-home priorities. Try to re-balance your needs so that you don;t feel pulled in opposing directions. Does this resonate with your personality? You need to prioritize yourself before tending to other's needs as well.
    Reversed eight of pentacles is a reminder that you need to put in efforts into maintaining relationship along with your career. More specifically both need to be on the same page with regards to work priorities and both need to compromise for each other.
    this is what I could understand, please let me know if it resonates at all 🙂
    Oh, and also I pulled High priestess again so it means you already know lessons you need to remember. Find time to introspect, Listen to your inner voice it has been guiding you correctly ❤

• This post is deleted!

• @Cutiee27 hey dear.. Sorry I couldn't do your reading earlier. I'll surely do it later in the night. Sorry you have to go through this pain, but believe me you are stronger than you think and you will get through this! ❤

• This post is deleted!

• @Cutiee27 said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06 hi ... Today I came to know about a shocking secret that shaked me to the core . Why is this happening ? Looks like my whole life is falling apart . Feeling numb . Why is this happening ? Can you pls ask the universe and my spirit family pls 🙏

@Cutiee27 : hi dear, thanks for waiting.
    I got the Nine of Swords, Ten of Swords in reverse, The Tower, Justice. and few more cards which jumped out from the deck. I can see that you have had a tower moment in your life, but you should know these disasters are unavoidable. Such situations arise from weak foundations and you may delay the arrival of it but certainly not delete it completely from your fate. Such tower moments are needed as they indicate divine intervention and it is universe's way of saving you from a bigger disaster. the Nine of Words also tells me that the situation has got the better of you and you are anxious and restless but usually these are mind tricks, nine of swords appears to tell you that the situation is not as bad as it may seem now, its just your thoughts and overanalysis that could be making you suffer like this. It is recommended that you take a step back and try to not think of this problem at hand, spend some time in nature to feel better. The Ten of Swords reverse tells after the betrayal you are on your way to healing! ❤ Btw, the justice card came up so do not worry...your good karma will brng good times soon. The unfair treatment will be reversed, if thats how you have been feeling lately.
    As an advice I received the Queen of Swords, The High Priestess, Nine of Wands and Strength card. The universe wants to tell you that you should imbibe the qualities of a true queen of swords and bring clarity to your thoughts and remain undeterred with emotional turmoil. It can also suggest that you need to treat the people the way they need to be with sharp wit. You are feeling exhausted but you needn't give up now as this is the last stretch. Tap into your inner courage because you really have every damn strength inside you to lift up yourself and guide yourself. Do not look outside, but inwards and you will know the answers. ❤
    Please DM me if you wish to connect on a personal level, will love to help you out! The tower moment is over, you will now rise up with hope. Do not let your emotions get the better of you and remember The Strength within!

• @Cutiee27 Hey, additionally I pulled an oracle card from the 'Ask Your Guides' deck. This is the beautiful message from your spirit guides - 'Self-Control : Higher Self'. Your higher self wants you to keep your emotions in check during these times of transition and uncertainty. Recognize the potential stress and choose to brave this volatile storm by being cool, calm and collected. Do not allow yourself to succumb to high drama of things happening around. Get active physically to remain positive and grounded. Its tough but you can handle everything beautifully if you "stay cool"

20200921_013346 (3).jpg

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @Cutiee27 As I saw Nine of Swords does indicate insomnia and feelings of despair. But believe me the situation could not have been worse. Sometimes we need to give time to thingfs, take a step back and then re-evaluate.

• @dancervibes06 hello again. Thanks @dancervibes06. What I understand is that I neees to put myself first bfr other people. I've been working on that. Where I a little confused was when you say that: "I need to put in efforts into maintaining relationship along with your career" I have tried that but my career seemsthe most sure thing to go for, relationship don't go as easy as my career though"
    These other part you said: "More specifically both need to be on the same page with regards to work priorities and both need to compromise for each other." What does it mean? That I need to commit with my career and people? or is about me and a partner compromise with each other? If is my ex, I did as much as I could to stay with him and findings good career options but they didn't show up at that time, now I am more focused on career while still looking for love.

Thanks

• @Cutiee27 As per the cards, I see they will not separate. There is definitely a period of detachment as there are some misunderstanding now. But I see there is a desire of reconcile. Are you a single child ? [Page of Cups appears - and you are a water sign, cancer] So I think may be with your intervention they may rethink their relationship status. Outcome - I pulled the Four of Wands so its very likely that the happy home still remains stable.

However, please note I do not wish to give you false hope. Its something which depends on their experience and expectations. The possibility to them staying together is higher, but it is them who gets to decide. They need to talk and sort it out. Please do not think by any means my reading is the future. But cards tell me they still have a very good chance of staying together. Fingers crossed they will just cruise throguh this rough patch. ❤

• @paho said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06 hello again. Thanks @dancervibes06. What I understand is that I neees to put myself first bfr other people. I've been working on that. Where I a little confused was when you say that: "I need to put in efforts into maintaining relationship along with your career" I have tried that but my career seemsthe most sure thing to go for, relationship don't go as easy as my career though"
    These other part you said: "More specifically both need to be on the same page with regards to work priorities and both need to compromise for each other." What does it mean? That I need to commit with my career and people? or is about me and a partner compromise with each other? If is my ex, I did as much as I could to stay with him and findings good career options but they didn't show up at that time, now I am more focused on career while still looking for love.

Thanks

Hi @paho , hey dear. Thanks very much. I'm glad to know that you are already working on putting yourself before others. 🙂
    "I need to put in efforts into maintaining relationship along with your career" I have tried that but my career seemsthe most sure thing -->> What I meant was not for you but for a partner that will also put in efforts in balancing career and relationship.
    "More specifically both need to be on the same page with regards to work priorities and both need to compromise for each other." --> yes, the same thing as above. Both you and your person need to be on the same page with regards to career and family. It cannot be exclusive. More simply put finding someone who is just as dedicated to work and family as you and most importantly in the same location this time so it doesn't mean a loss to the other person 🙂 hope it makes sense.
    You are doing the right thing by focusing on your career as I feel building your own nest will surely pave way for a more stable foundation ahead. Don't worry love will find a way ❤