Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback

• @dancervibes06

Thank you ♥
    Yes, you said about separation even in your first reading, so back then it led to it but it wasn't definite. I don't know, we still don't communicate, I think he is the one who should possibly take the first step if it comes to it since it was more of his decision. I mean, maybe it will never happen, or maybe it had to be this way or something, I don't know. We'll see what happens in the future. 💕 😙

• @dancervibes06

That’s so kind thank you xoxo

• @dancervibes06 - no worries! I hope all is ok with you. I knew you were busy so I'm not in any hurry. What's most important is that you concentrate on you! love and light! 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @dancervibes06 Hi I am wondering you are still possibly doing readings?
    I would like to request one about me and my ex Jordan and if we may reconcile?
    My DOB 10/10/92
    His DOB 20/08/92
    Thank you ❤

• @Jana-Star Hey dear, I'm so sorry to have kept you waiting. I've been so busy I couldn't do any readings lately. 😞 Please let me know if this situation is still relevant or you have a new question regarding this. When I checked tonight, I found that you have been thinking a lot about this love potential and are really confused. You are trying to think from the head in this matter of the heart. As an advice I still get that you should pay heed to your thoughts/head as it seems you already know his feelings. I also see there has been some conflict, I hope professionally there was no impact? I keep getting 3s, three of hearts, three of cups, three of pentacles - all in reverse! So I'm baffled if any third person is involved?? If not then another interpretation can be that you do not feel supported by him professionally and emotionally. Please clarify.
    As an outcome I got the Wheel of Fortune and The Hanged Man, so there is pretty much waiting time for you to do now. It seems that the cards tell me you need to wait and assess this situation, there is not much action required and you should leave it to destiny for now. Also, this phase is soon ending and a new cycle will begin!
    sorry, if this does not resonate. I'm confused about your present situation too, please be kind to post question more relevant to your present scenario. Much love ❤ and apologies once again!

• @dancervibes06 first of all thank you for your kindness..

Here is the situation..

I met this guy 9 years younger than me and towards the end of September we started talking.. we live in different countries. My birthday is the 14th of October and he surprised me on video call with a handmade birthday card and a little party. I found this strange from a ‘friend’. I started to develop feelings . I never said anything and could see he felt the same way. I said something about hugging a friend and he made a joke saying he was a little jealous and I asked ‘why?’ to which he replied saying he is developing feelings for me. I told him I feel the same. His whole family know about me and ask about me. We talk everyday . However , on Tuesday he told me that his ex wanted him at his friend’s party and that she wanted to get intimate with him. He told me this and told me nothing will happen because I’m always in his mind... on the Saturday I never heard from him , but he told me he fell asleep. It’s understandable because the Friday night we were up until 4 am chatting.

He raps and I sing. I wrote a song and said please rap on it. We joke that it’s our baby. He is very attractive and I can imagine a lot of women desire him. What draws me to him is his honesty and that he doesn’t show off that he is easy on the eye. He is humble.

I am besotted with him. His birthday is 22 June 1995 and mine is 14 October 1986.

I just can’t get him outta my head.

I feel like after the losers I have had in the past , this guy is honest and trustworthy.

I just don’t know when I will travel to meet up with him due to the pandemic.

It’s a frustrating time.

I don’t know if you could offer anymore insight please, but if you can’t then I thank you for the previous insight.

Ahhhhh what’s a girl to do!!

Xoxo

• @Jana-Star handmade birthday cake from the patisserie! Sorry that was a typo before haha

• This post is deleted!

• @Cutiee27 sorry to hear that. I read it and filled with anxiety because my toxic narcissistic ex was always doing these things to me too.

Please I hope you can walk away and gain some peace.

Sending you love ..xoxo

• @Jana-Star Hey Jana, I'm so sorry I went AWOL.. 😞
    had my own personal issues going on

I'm so sorry I couldn't do your reading on time. Apologies.
    aaww, reading about your full story with this guy gives me a warm fuzzy feeling! ❤ I hope things worked out. Please let me know if anything you want to be checked now.
    I owe you a reading 🙂 Love

• @Cutiee27 - Dear, just checking up on you. how have you been .
    Sorry you missed me online here. I was away with my own set of issues and challenges.

I'm back now.
    I hope things worked out fine for you ❤ Hope you are in a much better place now.

• @ScorpVirgo and @LibraJustice
    I don't know how best to apologize for not being able to do your readings on time
    😞 I had my own issues to handle and I was gone for almost 3 months.
    Please please let me know if your old questions are still relevant or there is anything new to be answered??
    Apologies and love ❤

@All - I had a few issues going on with me and my husband. To the point that I almost was thinking of calling it quits.. but whenever I would check with my cards I was guided to hang on and understand his perspective and that the divine doesn't want me to take drastic steps. It was a frustrating time.
    We have reconciled and are a t a better place. Taking each day as it comes, its been better and turning beautiful.
    Why I'm sharing it here is that I wanted everyone to know that sometimes really the situations get the better of us and we want to quite that mental chatter. There are definitely phases in your life that you will feel like its not the ideal relationship for you.
    But there definitely was a light at the end of the tunnel. With lot of efforts I trusted that God has good plans for me and that he cannot be so unfair, that we will turn back to being our old good couple, I did a lot of belief shifting..and just trusting the divine!
    And I can now say that it was the best thing to do then! And how everything has slowly and steadily changed for the good. It looks like we both turned a new leaf.
    Now I think if I had quit over us, it gives me shudders!
    I now fully understand what my cards - The Temperance and The Star, perfectly meant and aligned to my greatest good! Thank my guides and angels.

And thanks everyone for your patience ❤
    Having said that, I'm itching to help you all get insights into your own issues and help you spiritually. Drop your questions please .. ⭐ 🌓

• @dancervibes06 hi there, I hope you have been fine.. yes we still talk every day , but I’m trying just to keep it platonic because the way things are going I don’t think I will be travelling out the country anytime soon!

There is another person I’m talking to - he is 4 January 1999.

I’m the 14 October 1986..

Yes I know they keep getting younger..

Don’t know what you pick up please?

• @dancervibes06

Hello dear and welcome back. ❤
    Oh my God, I am so sorry that you had to go through that, I know how those messy relations can hurt but it is just amazing that your situation got and is getting better. I hope that it will stay like it forever. 🙏❤

If you can I would like you to do a new reading for me. Actually, I made a separate post but didn't get any answers yet. You know my situations, because you already did a few readings for me. Basically, nothing has happened since the last time, absolute no contact from my ex even though I was hoping that he will come back. However, some astrologer told me that he is having a sexual relationship with some girl for already 2 or 3 months and that he likes her. We broke up just 3, 5 months ago so that left me shocked honestly but it is possible indeed. Can you do a general reading for me to see what future holds, if there is anything and to see if he is seeing someone else already? Please, even though I feel super anxious about this, just tell me exactly what the cards are telling you.

Thank you in advance. ❤

• This post is deleted!

• @dancervibes06 oh hun no need to apologise never apologise having to take time away to deal with personal life ❤️I just saw this as I recently moved back to the states from living in New Zealand for 4 years.
    Yes question is still the same I have recopied it here
    I would like to request one about me and my ex Jordan and if we may reconcile now that I am back home in our hometown?
    My DOB 10/10/92
    His DOB 20/08/92
    Thank you❤

• @Jana-Star said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06 hi there, I hope you have been fine.. yes we still talk every day , but I’m trying just to keep it platonic because the way things are going I don’t think I will be travelling out the country anytime soon!

There is another person I’m talking to - he is 4 January 1999.

I’m the 14 October 1986..

Yes I know they keep getting younger..

Don’t know what you pick up please?

Hi @Jana-Star - Thanks for your new question.
    I've checked for your new person, lol it cracks me when you say -they keep getting younger. You needn't feel like that, if someone delights your heart the age doesn't matter at all.
    So, a question from my side - How well do you know this person? I'm having mixed feelings about this connection and I checked a couple times. I would say get to know this person better. When I try to read him, he is difficult to be interpreted. He is very much guarded and is very much invested in his career right now. I don't see him too keen on a love relationship. I'm sorry, I hope I'm wrong.

I checked a few times and the Magician keeps coming up. When Magician falls I would like to understand it as - if you desire this connection, then you can very well go ahead and take actions for fulfilling it, if you believe in the compatibility then you can make it happen in reality! Why I'm wary is, that it could also mean deception/illusion - sometimes we fall for a person's image and not the actual person, hence it is very important for you to get to know this person gradually and the nmake informed decisions.
    The Hermit, The Hanged Man, The Devil in reverse - lol I'm not sure if I've ever got so many major arcana cards for a love potential reading. All these cards tell me you need to hang out a lil just weighing all your options, introspect and not give in to temptations.
    Make decisions wisely! Really thats all I'm getting right now!

❤
    I again checked IF you ever get together - And its a big if because as I said you need to choose wisely. There are many cards telling me you might feel very unsupported and abandoned! My intuition tells me this could be a relationship with a lot of incompatibility. Would be happy to know I'm wrong . I'm sorry hun and I'm hoping energies change!
    Thanks ❤ hang in there. Good connections might be in the near future, fingers crossed

• @Tammy01 said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06

Hello dear and welcome back. ❤
    Oh my God, I am so sorry that you had to go through that, I know how those messy relations can hurt but it is just amazing that your situation got and is getting better. I hope that it will stay like it forever. 🙏❤

If you can I would like you to do a new reading for me. Actually, I made a separate post but didn't get any answers yet. You know my situations, because you already did a few readings for me. Basically, nothing has happened since the last time, absolute no contact from my ex even though I was hoping that he will come back. However, some astrologer told me that he is having a sexual relationship with some girl for already 2 or 3 months and that he likes her. We broke up just 3, 5 months ago so that left me shocked honestly but it is possible indeed. Can you do a general reading for me to see what future holds, if there is anything and to see if he is seeing someone else already? Please, even though I feel super anxious about this, just tell me exactly what the cards are telling you.

Thank you in advance. ❤

Hey dear @Tammy01 - Thanks for your kind words ❤

Okay, your ex - I see there is already someone he is with now. In my past reading as well I got the vibes of a third person involvement, may be it wasn't then and it is something that was about to develop. I'm not implying that there was cheating but now definitely there is someone he is attached to. I don't think it will work out for him with this person (though that should not be our concern) I'm sorry! But I keep getting The Judgement card - reckoning and the truth is out. I feel what you already know is actually true, you need to accept it that yes, he is with someone else. Now we don't know if this is something serious or only frivolous but its not for you to dwell on it anymore.

Will he come back? - no, that is a definite No actually. Ive checked many times it is not happening. And you need to move on. [Three of Cups, Six of Swords, The Lovers in reverse] I sense all the inner conflicts you are facing, this is just a one-sided relationship if I must tell you, its just you who is hoping and thinking. Its not a good place to be in and I'm sorry that you have been caught in all these emotions lately! Keep a check on your thoughts and decide if its really worth keeping. You nee to embrace new perspectives, let go of the past.

I keep getting the advice for you - rely on your inner guidance, meditate and make way for great people in future that you deserve! strongly strongly guided to let you know this.

General reading for you - the Judgement, Page of Pentacles, Eight of Pentacles, Knight of Cups
    Again, it seems you are at the cusp of an awakening, the truths are out and you need to accept this rebirth phase. This may be a good time to work on yourself spiritually. And what lessons you have learnt from previous relationships to use them in future. There could be a good news with respect to your career, you might meet someone may be through work. You might get a new project which could require you to learn something new and really enhance your skills. I definitely feel the energies are pointing to a better phase career wise and you are being guided to stay focused and motivated. You will shine professionally!
    the Knight of cups - could mean someone interesting coming your way, a new love. but I am more inclined to suggest to you as a travel advice or an adventure, which you most definitely take as a break and you'll kick back and feel more in your elements!
    I hope it resonates for you, I'm sensing good things / persons in future but you need to make way for them ❤