Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback

• @dancervibes06

Just take your time and thank you. ❤

• This post is deleted!

• Hello, I'm sorry I couldn't compete readings on time. There was a lot going on for me personally. Thanks for bearing with me @Tammy01 and @Cutiee27 ❤

• @Cutiee27 said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06 hi dear ...can u pls do me a reading . M feeling low . Pls ask what my Angels have to say me regarding my current situation . M feeling very low . Thanku

Hey dear @Cutiee27 - Hope you are doing better now.
    For your situation, I checked the cards for advice for you. I could feel your anxiety while shuflling the cards, I know you are feeling very restless. The first card which pops out is The High Priestess meaning to say that you still need to be listening to your inner guidance. Your spirit family is there with you through all ups and downs and they are urging you to take guidance and support from them even now. Why do I get the feeling that you are now losing hope in the universe and your personal guides. The Magician, The Star in reverse. The universe wants you to still believe that good things and positive things are in store for you. What you believe is what will become. As your thoughts suggest, whatever you think you will make way for that. It is a period of hopelessness and you might be losing hope but you can shift your thoughts to gratitude and introspection with honesty to regain your faith, as the universe bestows those with positive faith.
    The Temperance, The emperor, The Fool in reverse, King of Swords -> Dear, your guides are asking you to have patience first of all, and then look for ways of mediation. Look for the middle path so that everyone has a feeling of being treated with fairness. Bring more authority in your words and actions but do not be reckless. During this situation of being manipulated by HER, you may come across as naive but try to chanelise your inner King of Swords. You will be able to cut through deception so exercise your authority calmly. King of Swords also tells me you need to be honest. Have a talk with both of them, try to explain the situation and honestly come forward with your side of the story. Do not fear being misinterpreted. This is something you need to do to put an end to this chaos.
    Will she try to manipulate the situation? - Yes. The Queen of Cups in reverse and Three of Cups in reverse. There is a high possibility of her overreacting and you will feel unsupported. This will come but there is a way- handle with situation with courage, authority, clear communication, honesty and hope!
    This too shall pass but it needs a closure definitely. Please please try to communicate with both as I said with honesty and calmness. If you do not want to speak, dropping a text with all your thoughts is a good idea.
    Have patience and listen to your conscience. I have a feeling this will end soon! ❤
    Hugs, hope this helps you. Your spirit guides are with you and they are supporting you really. Soemthings in life cannot be avoided but you can learn a great deal from this.
    Take care. And as I said, do not lose hope. Be happy, the situation seems huge right now but it isn't really. It will subside. Hugs ❤

• @Cutiee27 - I also feel guided to tell you this - Your spirit family will not always make things easy for you, they will make it right. I mean just because something causes pain doesn't mean the universe has betrayed you. Your spirit guides always try to put you on right path even if you feel unsupported. sometimes right is not always easy. Have faith ❤

• This post is deleted!

@dancervibes06 thanku dear ....it's true m restless and feeling anxiety since last few days ....the fear of being blamed again and being a scapegoat haunting me ...that I vl get injustice ...m nerrvy person for the wrongs done in my past . M crying and asking for help to my guides as m afraid s what they are plotting behind my back ..already trashed my reputation in past ...all these are making restless . Hope u understand my situation . Thanku fr reading me 🙏

@Cutiee27 Hey dear, do not feel victimized. Its only you who can make yourself feel powerless / powerful. I understand your situation, I hope you don't get blamed again. But fear will only get the better of you. If you are not wrong, then do not fear. I'll pray things work out for you. Have faith and courage. Please look up positive affirmations for anxiety and stress. ❤

• @Tammy01 Hey dear, I did your reading 2 days ago but couldn't post it and now I feel the energies have changed. Please let me do a fresh reading for you and post it tonight. ❤
    sorry, I had to help out cutiee27 as she was in much greater distress, so I did hers ❤ hugs

• This post is deleted!

• @dancervibes06
    Hey @dancervibes06 , I hope you are well. No problem, I get that you have your own things going on. Here, nothing has happened for the last two days on his part in the sense that I could have noticed it. Anyway, I am really curious to see how the energy had changed in the meantime. And please tell me exactly how the cards open to you without embellishment. Thank you, I appreciate your effort and time. 💕

• Could I have a reading please?

My birthday is 14 October 1986.

I am falling for somebody I will be working on a song with.

His birthday is 22 June 1995..

Could you please tell me all that you pick up please?

• @dancervibes06 - I'd like to get a reading if you're available to do so. Just curious about love, life, career. It's been a rough year on the career front, lots of uncertainty. As far as love goes, I thought I may have met someone via school but it turns out to be nothing really. I've known him for about 2 months, but didn't start talking to him personally till about a week ago. Seems like he's not really interested. Wondering if I will find love, and when it might happen for me? I've had a lot more anxiety this year than usual. I think with the pandemic situation, it seems to be that way for a lot of people. I know you're busy and overwhelmed with requests, so please take your time for the reading. Thank you so much!

• This post is deleted!

• @Tammy01 said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06
    Hey @dancervibes06 , I hope you are well. No problem, I get that you have your own things going on. Here, nothing has happened for the last two days on his part in the sense that I could have noticed it. Anyway, I am really curious to see how the energy had changed in the meantime. And please tell me exactly how the cards open to you without embellishment. Thank you, I appreciate your effort and time. 💕

Hi dear @Tammy01 : I've finally done your long due reading. Thanks for your patience.
    So, for your request I've checked th cards and somethings looked a bit confusing to me to be honest. In the way that when last time I had checked there was no obvious card showing marriage/settlement but now I do see them. yay! ❤ but there seems to be temporary issues. The potential is there but somethings need to be handled and closed. Anywyas, you tell me if this could be true?

energies have definitely changed since your last reading.
    Ten of Pentacles was the first card to pop out, which is for long term commitment and stability. There is a potential of you two living together in the future and indicative of a happy home. ;later as an outcome also I got the Four of Wands which is for marriage and stability. From his perspective I see that he is feeling a bit neglected from you, I feel he wants you to be more forthcoming emotionally. He sees you like this Queen of Swords in reverse who could hurt him sometimes with your honest but brutal approach. He feels unsupported, three of cups in reverse. The Lovers in reverse, I see there has been some conflict or a break in communication. But whenever I get the lovers card whether upright or reverse I always suggest that it means the potential of soulmate connection is definitely there even if some temporary problems may bug you right now. I think he is indecisive of something, it looks like he wants to travel to meet you but is confused [or restricted due to covid].
    The Wheel of Fortune card kept falling twice, it means to let the both of you to trust the path that destiny has chosen, let go of control over your future and have hope and faith in the divine timing of the universe. As I already said for the future, I got the wheel, the empress, the four of wands! Such positive cards ❤
    Sorry if my reading seems a bit here and there, but I checked twice and cards say the same thing - the bottom line to me is that there is a very strong connection and the future is bright. Whatever issues you have, you should try to sort them out but do not try to control everything, the wheel will turn and this cycle is ending. Soon things will change for the better hopefully. Please let me know if this resonates.. I need to know lol I'm a bit unsure too of your current situation.. tc ❤

@dancervibes06 hi ...thanku for everything u have done and doing so far ...it means a lot to me🙏

Hey dear @Cutiee27 : hope you are doing well .. take care. And thanks for your kind words! ❤ they mean a lot too. hugs!

• @dancervibes06
    Thank you, dear. No problem, I was looking forward to it. 😊
    This reading is probably the most positive thing I've heard lately. 😁
    You are right about the way he felt about me, I think this is pretty accurate and definitely about his indecision, the conflict, and break in communication.
    Anyway, last time I've explained the situation to you, we couldn't meet for a really long time due to the pandemic besides that we were fighting a lot. What has changed is that we split up for the first time and we aren't communicating at the moment. While it was fragile and while we were trying to figure out what should we do, we agreed about the two options, either way, we find a way and move in together or we will separate. However, he was super indecisive but eventually, he concluded that the other option would be better since we became really toxic for each other, which is true. 🙄 So, I don't know what will happen in the future, I wish it would be according to your reading. 🙏 ❤

• @Jana-Star said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

Could I have a reading please?

My birthday is 14 October 1986.

I am falling for somebody I will be working on a song with.

His birthday is 22 June 1995..

Could you please tell me all that you pick up please?

Hey dear @Jana-Star : thanks for waiting. I'd been very busy due to some personal stuff and was away. I'm glad to have got your reading request. I'll definitely check tonight and post your reading. Much love ❤

• @ScorpVirgo said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06 - I'd like to get a reading if you're available to do so. Just curious about love, life, career. It's been a rough year on the career front, lots of uncertainty. As far as love goes, I thought I may have met someone via school but it turns out to be nothing really. I've known him for about 2 months, but didn't start talking to him personally till about a week ago. Seems like he's not really interested. Wondering if I will find love, and when it might happen for me? I've had a lot more anxiety this year than usual. I think with the pandemic situation, it seems to be that way for a lot of people. I know you're busy and overwhelmed with requests, so please take your time for the reading. Thank you so much!

Dear @ScorpVirgo : I'm so sorry for not getting back earlier. I've been busy with personal things. Thanks for waiting, I'll definitely check tonight and post your reading! ❤

• @Tammy01 said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06
    Thank you, dear. No problem, I was looking forward to it. 😊
    This reading is probably the most positive thing I've heard lately. 😁
    You are right about the way he felt about me, I think this is pretty accurate and definitely about his indecision, the conflict, and break in communication.
    Anyway, last time I've explained the situation to you, we couldn't meet for a really long time due to the pandemic besides that we were fighting a lot. What has changed is that we split up for the first time and we aren't communicating at the moment. While it was fragile and while we were trying to figure out what should we do, we agreed about the two options, either way, we find a way and move in together or we will separate. However, he was super indecisive but eventually, he concluded that the other option would be better since we became really toxic for each other, which is true. 🙄 So, I don't know what will happen in the future, I wish it would be according to your reading. 🙏 ❤

Dear @Tammy01 : Thanks a lot for your feedback ❤ and hugs to you. Sorry about the break. I was definitely getting the hunch that there was some sort of separation, but I didn't trust it too much. I hope things change. In any scenario, since I got the Wheel of Fortune, I believe it marks the end of a cycle for you and things will change eventually for the better! It also signifies the fact that destiny plays a more important part and not all things can be controlled. Have trust on the process, I think better phase is coming up for you. Take care. Hope you are doing well 💕