Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback

• @Mim said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06

Hi, I would really love a reading thank you so much,
    I just want to know if the guy I’m in love with and I will ever be together as right now we are “just friends” ☹
    DOB 06/09/1985

Hi dear @Mim : thanks for your request.
    I've to ask are you guys new friends or have known each other for quite sometime now? Because that will clarify some more insights.

When I've checked for the relationship potential of you two, I keep getting the number '3' and also got two cards - Three of Cups, Three of Pentacles. This to me indicates that both enjoy the friendship and support you have from each other. Thee of Pentacles however, tells me are you a coworker? Or it seems like he may be interested in a coworker. And a Queen of Pentacles keeps coming up.
    There is definitely a third person in this angle!
    With the present energies, I can see that the likelihood of you two getting together is slim. I got more cards which tell me that he may get involved with someone at work, for sure. But it may not end well for him and he will be moving away with a lot of emotional baggage. Six of Cups in reverse, Six of Swords in reverse, Eight of Cups. It will be difficult for him to move on and getting involved with him then wouldn't be a good idea for you both. IF anything I see there needs to be a lot of healing before he and you can actually get involved romantically.
    I'm sorry I don't see any obvious love related cards for now but it is suggested that you definitely spend time together as friends and work on establishing the foundation of this friendship. Get to know him better and be there for him. thats all I could find right now.
    Sorry, cannot give false hope but there is a very good chance of you two becoming very good friends.
    And you never know when the energies might change 🙂

• @dancervibes06 thank you so much..

Well we met at the beginning of the year.. then he met another girl maybe that’s the one you are talking about she lives close to his work, he might have matched with her on tinder while at work maybe that’s the whole work thing. , she broke his heart he fell hard, but she played him she was married and went back to her husband .. it’s just ended like a month or less ago and we decided to be friends because he needs to work on himself and I need to get over all the pain we get along so well and have a deep connection

We feel so comfortable with eachother and the whole thing is that we to be friends and see what happens.. maybe that’s the whole thing you are talking about. We just both got hurt and we just want to be there for eachother right now and see how it goes!

I hope it goes somewhere I haven’t felt like this before.. it feels special

Just is this work relationship on the future or might have already happened?

Thank you so so so much this is amazing! Never had a reading so accurate! 😘😘❤

@dancervibes06 thank you so much..

Well we met at the beginning of the year.. then he met another girl maybe that’s the one you are talking about she lives close to his work, he might have matched with her on tinder while at work maybe that’s the whole work thing. , she broke his heart he fell hard, but she played him she was married and went back to her husband .. it’s just ended like a month or less ago and we decided to be friends because he needs to work on himself and I need to get over all the pain we get along so well and have a deep connection

We feel so comfortable with eachother and the whole thing is that we to be friends and see what happens.. maybe that’s the whole thing you are talking about. We just both got hurt and we just want to be there for eachother right now and see how it goes!

I hope it goes somewhere I haven’t felt like this before.. it feels special

Just is this work relationship on the future or might have already happened?

Thank you so so so much this is amazing! Never had a reading so accurate! 😘😘❤

hey thank you so much for your feedback.
    I'm relieved to know it matches and specially about the work related relationship. It definitely came up as the influence/past, more of an impact on the present situation.
    No, not future at all! Which is soo soo hopeful ❤
    I did see that you both like each other's support a lot.. and as i said it is really a time for healing and making the companionship stronger.

Way to go ❤ ❤

• @dancervibes06 okay well that’s a relief! Don’t think I could handle going through that again I was ready to throw in the towel if it was future 😂😂😂

It was a really hard time.. I think right now I stuffed it up a bit but I think we can work it out I just need to be patient with him and let him heel! I’m a closed book and with him I feel like I can open up..

Thank you so much! You are doing a great job! It was spot on really appreciate it!! Hope you do this for $$ its really good 😘😘😘

@dancervibes06 okay well that’s a relief! Don’t think I could handle going through that again I was ready to throw in the towel if it was future 😂😂😂

It was a really hard time.. I think right now I stuffed it up a bit but I think we can work it out I just need to be patient with him and let him heel! I’m a closed book and with him I feel like I can open up..

Thank you so much! You are doing a great job! It was spot on really appreciate it!! Hope you do this for $$ its really good 😘😘😘

haha. thanks again @Mim : Really appreciate your words.
    Hope so someday, but I have a long way to go spiritually I feel ❤
    You are right.. time heals everything. And changes many perspectives and feelings as well. Fingers crossed for you 😘 😘

• @dancervibes06

Thank you for the readings.
    So, I can date around I just have to wait for an actual commitment?

• @dancervibes06 I don’t think him and I are ever going to happen.. I think it’s just done! To be honest I think once again he’s found someone else.. I’m just over it all

• @Bluangel27 said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06

Thank you for the readings.
    So, I can date around I just have to wait for an actual commitment?

Hey @Bluangel27 - Yes you can date 🙂 As I said I see knight of cups kind of affair in near future for you, but that doesn't mean it can never go to commitment.. Energies change, so do feelings and outcomes. As of now, I think it would be wonderful to go out for you, even though non-committal 🙂 ❤

@dancervibes06 I don’t think him and I are ever going to happen.. I think it’s just done! To be honest I think once again he’s found someone else.. I’m just over it all

Hey @Mim - I'm so sorry for this happened again.. 😞 but I'm confused why so early, as you told me he had broken up just within a month ago, he clearly isn't healed yet which I saw from the cards. Needs a lot of healing and introspection on his part, he is confused and this is a rebound for him.
    But i know this totally messes up your emotions.. Sorry about that 😞
    You should however, take into consideration of his attitudes, if someone is so fickle would you want to get in this chaos with him. It llooks like he has been keeping you stalled. This is not a tarot advice but a general advice, you should try and distance yourself from him. Its hard when you have feelings but being in constant touch won't help either. You should work on trying to move on.
    I have a feeling that he has betrayed you many times like this.. he says he likes you as a friend and may be he takes advantage of you having feelings for him. Some guys are like that, they need a fallback girl always. Its on you to decide now- do you want to be someone's heroine of the story or just a fallback girl?
    I'm sorry you have to go through this, but you should now strongly come out and focus on yourself.. this will make way for better people in your life seriously . Hugs ❤

• @dancervibes06 thank you so much for your kind words! The ending was from me!

I can’t handle it, I came out needy obsessive overthinking and it isn’t me he brought out the worst in me!

And he said that’s what pushed him away! And I felt so toxic I had to end it! I said I needed time for some soul searching and to find myself and figure out what went wrong!

I don’t blame him for falling in love he got played big time I know he is hurting he hides it well but I can’t hurt myself to make him better for someone else’

He said he will give me time and space and he will wait and see what happens in the future! I’m not letting myself be a doormat and let him walk all over me!

I need to stand up for myself and be strong! I think I hit a moment of clarity or it was an epiphany 😂

Your words help so much and mean a lot you are very kind thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! I really appreciate it!

@dancervibes06 thank you so much for your kind words! The ending was from me!

I can’t handle it, I came out needy obsessive overthinking and it isn’t me he brought out the worst in me!

And he said that’s what pushed him away! And I felt so toxic I had to end it! I said I needed time for some soul searching and to find myself and figure out what went wrong!

I don’t blame him for falling in love he got played big time I know he is hurting he hides it well but I can’t hurt myself to make him better for someone else’

He said he will give me time and space and he will wait and see what happens in the future! I’m not letting myself be a doormat and let him walk all over me!

I need to stand up for myself and be strong! I think I hit a moment of clarity or it was an epiphany 😂

Your words help so much and mean a lot you are very kind thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! I really appreciate it!

Wow @Mim : very proud of you for stepping up and finally ending this chaos. You are a strong strong woman who deserves much more. Way to go girl... really ❤ ❤
    I'm really glad for you and I see you are already creating a beautiful space in your life to invite beautiful people and opportunities. Work on yourself spiritually, I see a light in you ☄ 🌟

• @dancervibes06 thank you! You have no idea how good it is to hear that!

To be honest I can’t believe I did that too not something i would have ever thought I would have the guts to do! But I thought about it a lot and realised it’s something I have to do!

Either he’s a lesson or it will be more in the future for now I need to do me! I kinda lost my self confidence and I need to get it back!

I appreciate your help so much! I don’t know how to read tarot but if you ever need help with anything I’m willing to try and help as much as possible! Atleast give words of encouragement if nothing more 🥰😘❤

@dancervibes06 thank you! You have no idea how good it is to hear that!

To be honest I can’t believe I did that too not something i would have ever thought I would have the guts to do! But I thought about it a lot and realised it’s something I have to do!

Either he’s a lesson or it will be more in the future for now I need to do me! I kinda lost my self confidence and I need to get it back!

I appreciate your help so much! I don’t know how to read tarot but if you ever need help with anything I’m willing to try and help as much as possible! Atleast give words of encouragement if nothing more 🥰😘❤

Aww, thats so nice of you to say. Thanks a lot ❤ ❤ 😘
    Yes, that was a brave thing to do and the right thing for you. Wish you all the love, luck!

• @dancervibes06
    Hello and thank you one more time ❤ I'm sorry couse I am late with the reply but I wanted to wait for a while so we can do another reading, as you have said and see what happens. Some crucial things has changed in the meantime and it would be nice to see what cards has to say now after your first reading. 🙏

• @dancervibes06 I think I will wait until I get my driving license that way I meet up in a public area. I should hopefully have a license by December if not sooner.

Thank you so much for the readings! ❤

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @Bluangel27 said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06 I think I will wait until I get my driving license that way I meet up in a public area. I should hopefully have a license by December if not sooner.

Thank you so much for the readings! ❤

That's great.. ❤ ❤ thanks a lot..

• @Tammy01 said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06
    Hello and thank you one more time ❤ I'm sorry couse I am late with the reply but I wanted to wait for a while so we can do another reading, as you have said and see what happens. Some crucial things has changed in the meantime and it would be nice to see what cards has to say now after your first reading. 🙏

Hey @Tammy01 - thank you so much for the question. I'll definitely look into it.
    Please give me some more time, I don't want to rush any readings.. tc ❤

@Cutiee27 - Hey dear, I'll do your reading tonight as well. Please don't feel low disheartened. I'll recommend working with crystals or meditating to raise your vibrations towards positivity. Candles/incense just go with anything that makes you feel lighter, happier.. Don't worry, I'll check. And please give some more time.. ❤

• @dancervibes06 thanku so much 🙏🙏