Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback

• @dancervibes06

Again, it all resonates... I cut ties with an old friend because in the nicest way I can put it on here is that he was and is a JERK. I would like to experience something genuine and lighthearted for once in my life. My whole life has always been school and I would like to have fun. I guess I'm just frustrated. I never really experienced romance. I'm 26 years old and haven't had my first kiss yet. I'm just tired of waiting for my moment. I find my whole lack of romantic life frustrating on so many levels. I just want something good to happen there not saying it has to last a long time just something trustworthy. lol. Then my career goals aren't moving much it makes me feel exhausted and what is the point of my life right now. I don't really feel happy right now in life because nothing is moving. I just want something better than I have now and hopefully, something happens fast somewhere.

Thanks for the readings and for listening to my rant. lol. You are pretty much on target with everything. I just hope that my old friend I ended things with last year doesn't try to play with my feelings in the future because I might go crazy on him. lol.

• @Cutiee27 said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06 hi dear it's me again ...my DOB 28-6-1992 . Can you give me a general reading where my life is heading to ...a general reading . Thank you 😊

Hey dear @Cutiee27 : I've completed your general reading for where your life is headed to now or in the coming few months.
    Five of Pentacles in reverse, Four of Wands, Six of Cups in reverse, King of Wands in Reverse. It seems like after a period of insecurity and isolation you are currently moving ahead with recovery. You are now able to look through resources around you and know what all you can utilize to overcome. The Four of Wands means you are transitioning into a more stable, happy phase. This card is all about a solid foundation of love, harmony and family. So its such a good news that in coming weeks you would be re-establishing that stability. The six of Cups and king of wands in reverse both suggest unrealistic expectations. It could mean that there are few things which are quite evident to you now but you don't want to accept them and want things to work out in opposite direction (which is currently being unreasonable). It suggests you might be having difficulty accepting the change but it is the need of the hour. The universe wants you to accept the old memories lovingly but do not let it block your progress.

Justice, High Priestess, King of Pentacles. - You need to have faith in the divine justice and you will surely get the positive outcomes of your positive karma. In the coming time you will also be using your intuition more and more. Remember you inner guidance will always look out for you and direct you towards the right path. The King of Pentacles doesn;t look like anyone in your life right now but it could be indicating that you need to channel your energies and imbibe the qualities of this king who is so balanced with career and homely matters. It also suggests that in order to build your stable empire you need to go through the hard work and things will turn to fruitation in their due course of time - the career building may take time but it is a growth for your long term stability. It could also mean that romantic relationships will develop when you are well settled career wise or with someone in your work life. Eight of Wands - The universe wants you to know that you will be making rapid progress towards your dream fulfillments soon.
    ❤ hope it resonates for you.

• @Bluangel27 said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06

Again, it all resonates... I cut ties with an old friend because in the nicest way I can put it on here is that he was and is a JERK. I would like to experience something genuine and lighthearted for once in my life. My whole life has always been school and I would like to have fun. I guess I'm just frustrated. I never really experienced romance. I'm 26 years old and haven't had my first kiss yet. I'm just tired of waiting for my moment. I find my whole lack of romantic life frustrating on so many levels. I just want something good to happen there not saying it has to last a long time just something trustworthy. lol. Then my career goals aren't moving much it makes me feel exhausted and what is the point of my life right now. I don't really feel happy right now in life because nothing is moving. I just want something better than I have now and hopefully, something happens fast somewhere.

Thanks for the readings and for listening to my rant. lol. You are pretty much on target with everything. I just hope that my old friend I ended things with last year doesn't try to play with my feelings in the future because I might go crazy on him. lol.

Dear @Bluangel27 : I know how frustrating it can get really when things do not move forward. It eally feels like rock bottom. But you know what is good about this phase that you can only go up from here now. I understand the emptiness associated with no romance. But just that sometimes these take time. Gah, you aren't that old lol and whenever something happens it will feel like teen love to you I'm sure.
    since I got the lovers card I'm sure there is someone very special out there for you.
    Oh I hope that old friend of yours doesn't mess around anymore. If he does again hmm I'm sure you will handle it perfectly well. so you needn't worry.
    ❤ you are always welcome to rant away. or ask for more insights whenever you need them. hugs. Enjoy your weekend.

• This post is deleted!

@dancervibes06 thanku so much . It did resonated . But only thing was that I do not have any unrealistic expectations rather I want to move ahead not much interested on the past . Also yes am attached to past as my spirit is seeking for justice as I suffered alot and became a scapegoat . Apart from that. Not much interested in past . Once I get justice and people release the fog like misunderstanding I feel completely free . This is the only thing that is holding me inside . You know it feels very painful when u are subjected to something which is opposite to your actions and true personality . I had many dreams on details of my past which happened behind my back ..I don't know why the universe is showing me all these . My guides protected me by distancing me from people of my past but then will I get justice? Your heart will bleed in pain for the profound injustice and the impact it created . But then again I became more strong. It's life after all .

Yes dear I completely understand. The unrealistic expectations could be the time frame then. it could take time, but i'm positive you will get the fog removed.
    The pain you went through seems injustified and it bleeds your heart really to seek the justice. I can relate to your pain dear. As I found the justice card, i hope it means soemthing as an actual justice for you in this scenario. You guides are super strong and supportive, they have protected you so far and they will really turn around things.
    I'll pray and manifest that you do get what you want from that situation sooner! ❤

• This post is deleted!

@dancervibes06 thanku fr the prayers ...and u are so kind and helping others seek answers selflessly ..much love and light on your way ❤️🤗

@Cutiee27 - Thanks for your kind words. I try my best to find answers for all us spiritual beings who need insights, it helps me deal with my issues as well. I'm sure you would also do the same for me! Thanks love ❤

• @Richie-B said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06 said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

Hi All,

I'm a newbie to my psychic abilities and tarot reading. I'm learning to rely on my intuition more and more.
    I figured its very important for me to start reading for others as I've only been reading for myself till now.

Please let me know if you would like a reading - on any aspect. I would request you to provide valuable feedback because I want to learn and grow.
    Kindly do not ask for legal advice or connecting to ancestors, as I'm still learning.

Also, I've learnt a new spread for the Mars Retrograde. And it has been so insightful for me. So if you would like more insights for this period let me know.
    We are currently experiencing retrograde of the Mars which will be till 13th Nov. This asks us to put our ambitious self on a hold for now as this is not a very action oriented time.
    We may experience stress or delays now. Its better to use this period to reflect and gain insights into what the universe wants us to pause and reflect upon.

Pop in for an interesting read 🙂
    Love ❤

Awesome thanks!

Thanks @Richie-B : Sorry I missed your post, there was no notification. Thanks
    Let me know if you want a reading for mars retrograde spread or anything in general.

• @dancervibes06

Lol, I was already warned he would try to come back and contact me. I don't know how since he's been blocked on all my social media after we had a fight. You were making me nervous about an old friend.....and romance and adventure but no commitment, I was like oh lord. lol. I have been told there is a guy that will be a friend that is genuine but hesitant about dating because of his past hurts.

Every time, I tell people in person about my lack of dating life, guys look at me weird like "girl what are you doing? You need to change that" It's only starting to get to me these past four years.

@dancervibes06

Lol, I was already warned he would try to come back and contact me. I don't know how since he's been blocked on all my social media after we had a fight. You were making me nervous about an old friend.....and romance and adventure but no commitment, I was like oh lord. lol. I have been told there is a guy that will be a friend that is genuine but hesitant about dating because of his past hurts.

Every time, I tell people in person about my lack of dating life, guys look at me weird like "girl what are you doing? You need to change that" It's only starting to get to me these past four years.

Hey @Bluangel27 - lol, sorry if I freaked you out more, but the cards were really telling me that. Sometimes romance and adventure without commitment is all we need really ❤ it doesn't have to mean nothing..every relationship means soemthing so even if there isn't commitment, fun is all there is -it could still be very special! So don;t worry. Ah, don't let it get to you what others say.. you do what you want to do and feel like!

@dancervibes06

So what exactly is the matter with this old friend? if he is still pursuing I would suggest confront him and get a closure for him and you, once and for all..

• @dancervibes06 His name is Adam. We were friends in middle school. I think we both cared for each other then as friends. Then he changed schools in the 9th grade and we went our separate ways. We followed each other on social media but really didn't talk. Around late 2018, he started giving me some attention on social media. He started following me on Instagram even though I have been following his on Instagram 6 yrs prior. In February 2019, he swiped right on me on Tinder. Curiosity got the best of me and I swiped right too and we matched. I have seen his pictures he has uploaded on social media and I had grown physically attracted to him. So, I got curious. We started chatting on Snapchat. He chatted me up on 2/13 and 2/14. We chatted for hours straight. It wasn't until 2/14 he changed the conversation slightly in the PG-13 area. What I am attracted to in guys,..and other stuff, you know. Anyhoo, I really didn't want the conversation to go that way because three years prior after my mom died did have another guy from my past try to get with me on Snapchat. I really didn't want to repeat old habits. Adam respected and changed the subject and we talked more until it was his bedtime so he can go to work. We sort of chatted off and on for a few months on. He got in a car accident and he was hurt. I talked to him again to help keep his mind off the pain. Somewhere, in the chat, he invited me over to his house to have dinner. It was like an open invitation and we kept on talking. I almost told him I had developed feelings for him. I just told him that I like him so much more now than when we were kids. He just asked how so, so many times. I was just hoping he would get the point. ( I know, I probably should have been blunt then). I couldn't like rush to go over his house because of a.) I can't drive and he lives too far away for an uber. and b.) I was knee-deep in school work. I literally didn't have time to run over a man's house. Fast forward to June 2019, I told him if he wants to hang out we can and that he would have to pick me up. We only live 13 miles apart from each other if you take the highway. He said cool and asked me what I wanted to do. He let me plan everything and he canceled plans on twice at the last minute. After the second last-minute canceled the meeting, I just told him how I felt about him and he said he didn't know how to feel about it because we haven't seen each other in a long time. He said he still wanted to see me, but his life was hectic. Which is and was true because he was working like a workhorse serving drinks as a bartender for like 14hr long shifts. Honestly, if this was any other dude and not an old friend I would have dropped this at the first canceled meeting but it shouldn't be this difficult. Plus, in May 2019, one of my friends, she's psychic and she wanted to practice reading on me, so I let her. He picked up that I liked him and that he liked me back and in her vision, she saw us on a date at a nice restaurant and we were happy. She told me, that I intimidate him because I have been the college and I am smart. ( I've always been smarter than him, more of the scholar). We both knew he struggles with deep depression, so I kind of brushed off the cancelations as the depression kicking in telling him that I'm too good for him. He also told me when I told him how I felt, that he planned on moving out of state soon. and didn't want to pursue any relationships with anyone because his life was messy. He saved my love letter, I saw that. I read tarot too, so I got a new oracle card deck and I tried them out, I asked about Adam, the cards told me clear as day that he was lying about moving. My tarot cards throughout the months kept showing me the moon and the seven swords. Speeding things up to December 2019, I knew from tarot that he was lying a lot. I kept getting dreams about him and they weren't good. I had a feeling he was seeing other girls. I did a truth spell so he could tell me the truth or see his truth because every time I tried talking to him, I was like let's talk he would brush it off saying he was busy. In December, I saw on Snapchat that he was on a date with another girl. I was livid. The dummy picked up the phone even though he knew the message was from me. I cussed him out. He told me he never wanted anything from me. Then he blocked me on Snapchat, So, I continued to cuss him out by messaging his friend on Snapchat and I messaged Adam on Facebook calling him a liar. A week later after all that, I got a reading from another person, I had to get a breakdown of what was all this crap because nothing turned out how I thought it would. I did know we would part ways in the winter but I thought it would be amicable because another friend told me back in 2018, that a relationship with a male friend would grow into something more on both sides and it would start in the summer and end in the winter with love for each other existing on both sides. Anyhoo, basically in readings, it was revealed he's basically a narcissist now, and he was manipulating me the whole time. He wants to do it again someday but, he would try to be more pleasing to me to get my trust back. So, that makes me think the dinner we could have had was him coming back after all this mess and trying to emotionally mess with me again. I had a friend read me for general reading in march 2020, she told me that I was in his thoughts and he wanted to get me back, but he knows it would be hard. Then like last week, the same friend said he was thinking about me again.

Honestly, it is a whole mess.

I would welcome something light and fun without non-committable about now or even next year. It just has to be with the right guy, I have to trust the guy still. I just want the honesty, of this is what this is, and what it's not and no mind games. Frankly, I am a busy girl work/school wise. I'm starting to really get this itch and I don't know how long spirit wants me to be patient but I feel like I am about to blow. lol.

Could you verify, if the guy that wants to romance is Adam or not? His dob is 08/28/1994 and mines is 05/27/2994. I hope it isn't because I can't do anything with this dude again, not even be his friend I don't trust him anymore. If it was another guy, I could it's someone new that I don't have bad memories with lo.l. I get I'm supposed to working on establishing relationship boundaries but I don't know what that looks like because I don't know how to navigate dating. I'm not good at it. I would welcome something on the side if the right guy came around to do that with. I want to explore that side of me. It would be great because I can focus on school still lol.

If you made it to the end of this rant you are the best. lol. Welcome to my Ted Talk.

• @dancervibes06

Hi, I would really love a reading thank you so much,
    I just want to know if the guy I’m in love with and I will ever be together as right now we are “just friends” ☹️
    DOB 06/09/1985

• @dancervibes06 thank you so much for the reading. I am so sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I passed out a couple of weeks ago and I have been recuperating from a concussion. Your reading has rang true with me. Especially with the chores since I am feeling better now. I do have to be careful so I don't push myself to hard so I come down with a headache. Great job with the reading. Fiery person can be me because Im a Sagitarrius. But lately my bf has been the one on the go. So I think it is him. Again thank you so much for the reading! Have a good 🌙✌

@dancervibes06 His name is Adam. We were friends in middle school. I think we both cared for each other then as friends. Then he changed schools in the 9th grade and we went our separate ways. We followed each other on social media but really didn't talk. Around late 2018, he started giving me some attention on social media. He started following me on Instagram even though I have been following his on Instagram 6 yrs prior. In February 2019, he swiped right on me on Tinder. Curiosity got the best of me and I swiped right too and we matched. I have seen his pictures he has uploaded on social media and I had grown physically attracted to him. So, I got curious. We started chatting on Snapchat. He chatted me up on 2/13 and 2/14. We chatted for hours straight. It wasn't until 2/14 he changed the conversation slightly in the PG-13 area. What I am attracted to in guys,..and other stuff, you know. Anyhoo, I really didn't want the conversation to go that way because three years prior after my mom died did have another guy from my past try to get with me on Snapchat. I really didn't want to repeat old habits. Adam respected and changed the subject and we talked more until it was his bedtime so he can go to work. We sort of chatted off and on for a few months on. He got in a car accident and he was hurt. I talked to him again to help keep his mind off the pain. Somewhere, in the chat, he invited me over to his house to have dinner. It was like an open invitation and we kept on talking. I almost told him I had developed feelings for him. I just told him that I like him so much more now than when we were kids. He just asked how so, so many times. I was just hoping he would get the point. ( I know, I probably should have been blunt then). I couldn't like rush to go over his house because of a.) I can't drive and he lives too far away for an uber. and b.) I was knee-deep in school work. I literally didn't have time to run over a man's house. Fast forward to June 2019, I told him if he wants to hang out we can and that he would have to pick me up. We only live 13 miles apart from each other if you take the highway. He said cool and asked me what I wanted to do. He let me plan everything and he canceled plans on twice at the last minute. After the second last-minute canceled the meeting, I just told him how I felt about him and he said he didn't know how to feel about it because we haven't seen each other in a long time. He said he still wanted to see me, but his life was hectic. Which is and was true because he was working like a workhorse serving drinks as a bartender for like 14hr long shifts. Honestly, if this was any other dude and not an old friend I would have dropped this at the first canceled meeting but it shouldn't be this difficult. Plus, in May 2019, one of my friends, she's psychic and she wanted to practice reading on me, so I let her. He picked up that I liked him and that he liked me back and in her vision, she saw us on a date at a nice restaurant and we were happy. She told me, that I intimidate him because I have been the college and I am smart. ( I've always been smarter than him, more of the scholar). We both knew he struggles with deep depression, so I kind of brushed off the cancelations as the depression kicking in telling him that I'm too good for him. He also told me when I told him how I felt, that he planned on moving out of state soon. and didn't want to pursue any relationships with anyone because his life was messy. He saved my love letter, I saw that. I read tarot too, so I got a new oracle card deck and I tried them out, I asked about Adam, the cards told me clear as day that he was lying about moving. My tarot cards throughout the months kept showing me the moon and the seven swords. Speeding things up to December 2019, I knew from tarot that he was lying a lot. I kept getting dreams about him and they weren't good. I had a feeling he was seeing other girls. I did a truth spell so he could tell me the truth or see his truth because every time I tried talking to him, I was like let's talk he would brush it off saying he was busy. In December, I saw on Snapchat that he was on a date with another girl. I was livid. The dummy picked up the phone even though he knew the message was from me. I cussed him out. He told me he never wanted anything from me. Then he blocked me on Snapchat, So, I continued to cuss him out by messaging his friend on Snapchat and I messaged Adam on Facebook calling him a liar. A week later after all that, I got a reading from another person, I had to get a breakdown of what was all this crap because nothing turned out how I thought it would. I did know we would part ways in the winter but I thought it would be amicable because another friend told me back in 2018, that a relationship with a male friend would grow into something more on both sides and it would start in the summer and end in the winter with love for each other existing on both sides. Anyhoo, basically in readings, it was revealed he's basically a narcissist now, and he was manipulating me the whole time. He wants to do it again someday but, he would try to be more pleasing to me to get my trust back. So, that makes me think the dinner we could have had was him coming back after all this mess and trying to emotionally mess with me again. I had a friend read me for general reading in march 2020, she told me that I was in his thoughts and he wanted to get me back, but he knows it would be hard. Then like last week, the same friend said he was thinking about me again.

Honestly, it is a whole mess.

I would welcome something light and fun without non-committable about now or even next year. It just has to be with the right guy, I have to trust the guy still. I just want the honesty, of this is what this is, and what it's not and no mind games. Frankly, I am a busy girl work/school wise. I'm starting to really get this itch and I don't know how long spirit wants me to be patient but I feel like I am about to blow. lol.

Could you verify, if the guy that wants to romance is Adam or not? His dob is 08/28/1994 and mines is 05/27/2994. I hope it isn't because I can't do anything with this dude again, not even be his friend I don't trust him anymore. If it was another guy, I could it's someone new that I don't have bad memories with lo.l. I get I'm supposed to working on establishing relationship boundaries but I don't know what that looks like because I don't know how to navigate dating. I'm not good at it. I would welcome something on the side if the right guy came around to do that with. I want to explore that side of me. It would be great because I can focus on school still lol.

If you made it to the end of this rant you are the best. lol. Welcome to my Ted Talk.

Hey @Bluangel27 - thank you so much for sharing your story! I read through and seriously agree what a jerk he is! I would have punched him. You were still very gracious with him. Lol, tedtalk was nice and a warning never to give such men second chances as they don't deserve it.
    btw, whenever I have done your readings I would always get the message from guides as 'tinder' tinder' and I would think is that a suggestion for you or what? But now I know 🙂 thats quite an experience and you deserve a much better person.

So, for your question - Will Adam ever approach you romantically? As per my cards I would say no. It seems like he has finally accepted your differences and knows that he doesn't stand a chance anymore. He sees you as the Queen of Swords now, who would not fall for his antics again and can cut through deception. I checked twice but I didn';t see such intentions of trying to manipulate you again or anything, atleast in the near future. And I really hope so!
    But guys like him are master manipulators. I also checked what if he comes as a knight of cups for you again, then what would be his intentions - Seven of Cups, Magician in reverse. If ever he does approach you it will never be genuine. So you know and you know already that I'm sure.
    Tower in reverse, so I guess you would be able to avoid the disaster afterall and move ahead. The tower in reverse suggests disaster avoided which I'm relating here as you not falling into his trap again! So you don;t worry, even if he shows any interest, do not get caught in emotions and be the Queen of Swords that you need to be - cold-hearted towards him and brutally denying any interaction. You can do it! Do not let the past empower you, he is just a speck of dust that needs to be dusted away that's all. ❤ take care

• @Mim said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06

Hi, I would really love a reading thank you so much,
    I just want to know if the guy I’m in love with and I will ever be together as right now we are “just friends” ☹️
    DOB 06/09/1985

Hey dear, thanks for your request . Please give me a day, I'll do your reading tomorrow.
    Thanks for waiting. ❤

• @TulipLilly said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06 thank you so much for the reading. I am so sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I passed out a couple of weeks ago and I have been recuperating from a concussion. Your reading has rang true with me. Especially with the chores since I am feeling better now. I do have to be careful so I don't push myself to hard so I come down with a headache. Great job with the reading. Fiery person can be me because Im a Sagitarrius. But lately my bf has been the one on the go. So I think it is him. Again thank you so much for the reading! Have a good 🌙✌

Hey @TulipLilly : So glad to hear back from you. No worries on being late, its alright.
    Thanks for your feedback, I'm happy that it did match for you. 🙂 aww, take good care of yourself, as I said home chores, responsibilities can take a toll and if you take the burden entirely on yourself, it might hamper your health. So please take a break. Good luck!

Thanks again.

• @dancervibes06 thank you so much really appreciate it 😘

• @dancervibes06

Oh, if we were having a conversation in-person woman-to-woman and not on a forum with rules I would not censor myself as much. I sure didn't sensor myself with my friends when I vented about him.

So wait a minute, I am not totally blocked by the universe for some romantic fun?
    I don't want to use Tinder as long as I live in the area I live in now, because I don't want to see Adam's tinder profile. I really don't want to see his face. One of his close friends that is a girl that I went to school with and genuinely like, I hid her social media post from showing up on my timeline so there wouldn't be a chance of seeing a picture of Adam. I still have her as a friend on social media, I just don't want to see her updates because I don't want to see Adam.
    If and when I decide to get back into the saddle, I want to try the dating app, hinge. I would have to move far away before I use Tinder again.

Like if I wanted to start dating around to see what is out there next year, I could do that? I just want to get out there and meet guys and go on dates really. I not expecting a whirlwind romance where we live happily ever after in have kids and stuff. lol. I'm not quite sure I want kids. lol.

Well, least I can enjoy the fun times in dating until Mr. Right gets here? I don't need Mr. Right right now, I would be happy with Mr. Right Now for the moment to keep me busy. I can't study all the time. I gotta have a little fun... a little fun on the side, right? lol.

@dancervibes06

Oh, if we were having a conversation in-person woman-to-woman and not on a forum with rules I would not censor myself as much. I sure didn't sensor myself with my friends when I vented about him.

So wait a minute, I am not totally blocked by the universe for some romantic fun?
    I don't want to use Tinder as long as I live in the area I live in now, because I don't want to see Adam's tinder profile. I really don't want to see his face. One of his close friends that is a girl that I went to school with and genuinely like, I hid her social media post from showing up on my timeline so there wouldn't be a chance of seeing a picture of Adam. I still have her as a friend on social media, I just don't want to see her updates because I don't want to see Adam.
    If and when I decide to get back into the saddle, I want to try the dating app, hinge. I would have to move far away before I use Tinder again.

Like if I wanted to start dating around to see what is out there next year, I could do that? I just want to get out there and meet guys and go on dates really. I not expecting a whirlwind romance where we live happily ever after in have kids and stuff. lol. I'm not quite sure I want kids. lol.

Well, least I can enjoy the fun times in dating until Mr. Right gets here? I don't need Mr. Right right now, I would be happy with Mr. Right Now for the moment to keep me busy. I can't study all the time. I gotta have a little fun... a little fun on the side, right? lol.

Haha, thats right, I wonder why there isn't a personal message option in this forum, hmm. If it is you could .. or use my email address for any personal stuff if you wish to - dancervibes06@gmail.com

You are very much ready my dear! Go out and have fun.
    The universe wants you to let go, you can try tinder again there's no harm.
    Or just any other dating app 🙂

I would suggest not even waiting for next year.. you're ready whenever YOU are ready ❤
    Like I found in one of your love readings, there is huge chance of romantic relationships for you in the near future.