Open for Readings - General Questions / March 2021 forecast !!!

• @Mim - I'm really sorry for whatever you have been going through.
    Since you asked something and deleted it back, I don't know what you wanted me to check.
    but I will definitely do a general reading for you tonight! ❤ Take care..

Hey @LibraJustice - Thanks for your kind patience. I will check for your request tonight and post your reading ❤ thanks

• @dancervibes06

Thank you dear for detailed reading. However, I am really confused because there is huge difference between the last and this reading. Last time after break up, you told me that you got super positive cards which were even indicating life together or even marriage in the future and now is that he is already in relationship and definitely doesn't care about me or thinking about reconciliation. I mean, I don't doubt it, it's just shocking how it can be that different in short period. But okay, I appreciate your honesty and reading as well. ❤

• @LibraJustice said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06 oh hun no need to apologise never apologise having to take time away to deal with personal life ❤️I just saw this as I recently moved back to the states from living in New Zealand for 4 years.
    Yes question is still the same I have recopied it here
    I would like to request one about me and my ex Jordan and if we may reconcile now that I am back home in our hometown?
    My DOB 10/10/92
    His DOB 20/08/92
    Thank you❤

Hey dear @LibraJustice - When I check for your chances of reconciliation, it seems there is a very limited possibility. Five of Cups in reverse, Six of Cups in reverse, Six of Swords.
    Five of cups urges you to accept the situation and move on. The Six's also tell us that there is no point in clinging to the past and to transition to phase that will be more suited to your highest good! I'm sorry to be giving a negative reading, hate it but I've checked a couple of times (as I was in doubt) and never have I got any two of cups, ace of cups, or lovers or any card showing that you will be together.
    I see a King of Pentacles in future ❤ it could mean a more stable settled-kind of relationship coming up for you soon which is more long term!
    Lots of love ❤

• @Tammy01 said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06

Thank you dear for detailed reading. However, I am really confused because there is huge difference between the last and this reading. Last time after break up, you told me that you got super positive cards which were even indicating life together or even marriage in the future and now is that he is already in relationship and definitely doesn't care about me or thinking about reconciliation. I mean, I don't doubt it, it's just shocking how it can be that different in short period. But okay, I appreciate your honesty and reading as well. ❤

Hey @Tammy01 - I'm confused too! as to how the energies change so much. It may have been that I misread the last one - may be his marriage plans, living together plans were with that someone else. I hate to turned out completely different.
    This current energy, definitely urges you to move on.. Whatever I wrote in last reading. the judgement card. I think you already know and in all cases I would say you know better than me. Hence the guidance to fall back to your inner guidance.. work on making your intuition stronger and meditate, and I'm sure you would know better! you would just know I think.
    Are you both on talking terms? there would be no harm in just getting in touch again and speaking generally, you would know the exact situation soon.
    'm sorry again though.. I will check for you again next week.

• @Mim - so I did a general reading for you.. I felt like I needed to do it

Past / influences - Knight of Cups in reverse, Six of Wands in reverse. Things have not been going good for you and it leaves you feeling defeated and deflated. Were you with someone who broke your heart? Knight kind of vibes , a person who would just go from girl to girl and not settle on any commitments..hope it was not the same guy you were talking about tlast time. If not a breakup ( I hope it isn't) then some situation didn't work about nicely for you and you really wanted it with your full heart.

Present - Ace of Swords, Magician - I feel there is a lot of clarity that has come to you, truth and strength is on your side. I feel there has been an end to all the mental chaos that you were feeling and you have all the resources with you now that you need to create a better future for yourself. Be spiritually more aligned, search 'manifestations' on google I think it will work great for you. Manifest your good days like the magician in the deck.

Future - Ace of Pentacles, Wheel of Fortune in reverse - I hope this signifies a great opportunity ahead for you in terms of career and finances. It could also mean a lucky phase in general , you may meet someone via work. Ace of pentacles is about the abundant garden and stability, so really there is no doubt a better future is almost here for you. you are advised not to cling to control or try to control your destiny, things will unfold in their own divine timing as the cycle is ever churning. Even if you feel you have a had a bad turn of events, remember that nothing lasts forever. ❤

• @dancervibes06 Thank you so much for the reading after seeing that I wrote this months ago lately so I have been slowly moving on from all this. At the beginning of this year, I decided to stop living in the past and just live in the present and go for the future. For too long I have been living in the past with this and hoping that one day we could reconcile. Back in December, I wrote a 4-page letter with a picture of us when we dated and had to mail it to my uncle as he works with him whether he got the letter and picture I don't know but what I do know that is honestly it better if I just keep going on with life. It was what it was and I accept and move on. If down the road he wants to be friends cool but if we don't have one another in each other's life then this cool too ❤ Thank you again 🙂

• @dancervibes06

Can I get an updated reading in regarding to my love life?

• @Bluangel27 said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06

Can I get an updated reading in regarding to my love life?

@Bluangel27 - Hi dear, good to see you again.
    When I checked for your love reading, I got many cards suggesting that you could currently be in a decision making phase. Is that true? And are you talking to some new 'connections', making up your mind about them?

for now, what I got is that in the past things did not go as per your expectation and that kind of caused you some frustration and feeling of being stuck! However, I see you are moving towards a much better phase - Six of Swords. Is there already a guy or two (lol) that you are talking to? It looks like you might be soon if not already. I see a Knight of Swords and Knight of Wands and then Two of Swords, The Lovers. It could mean that you could be presented with a situation that there are two potential connections and you might be having tough time selecting one of them. The Lovers also suggests multiple choice, clarifying I got the Seven of Cups - so really there is no doubt that you would be presented with choices.

Advice - Death in reverse, Six of Cups in reverse, The Devil
    I believe that it has been very hard letting go if the past for you. You are being advised to not dwell in the past or mingle anymore with past connections! [Guy A specifically, btw I hope there was no more approaches from him 😛 ] The devil again tells us that there could be a flirtatious playful time around and you might be tempted.

I'm curious of your current status in the dating world, so please let me know. I also checked if there is no-one right now then what could be the advice for you -
    Temperance - things are going to happen in divine timing, so do not get flustered and be patient. Keep yourself balanced and just keep doing the work (as in the image I see the angel mingling liquids from cups, it could mean you just need to be socially involved, mingling with people on the lookout for love)

I hope it gives you hope ❤

• @LibraJustice said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06 Thank you so much for the reading after seeing that I wrote this months ago lately so I have been slowly moving on from all this. At the beginning of this year, I decided to stop living in the past and just live in the present and go for the future. For too long I have been living in the past with this and hoping that one day we could reconcile. Back in December, I wrote a 4-page letter with a picture of us when we dated and had to mail it to my uncle as he works with him whether he got the letter and picture I don't know but what I do know that is honestly it better if I just keep going on with life. It was what it was and I accept and move on. If down the road he wants to be friends cool but if we don't have one another in each other's life then this cool too ❤ Thank you again 🙂

@LibraJustice - Thats great dear that you are actually moving on! Wonderful then it means that the five of cups in reverse means you have already accepted whatever had to happen and then the Six of Swords means you already in transition phase! I got the tense wrong and thought it was an advice, but you are already on it 🙂 I'm glad you are moving ahead, learning from the past and making way for a positive future!! Good luck to you!

• @dancervibes06

Hey dear ❤ I wouldn't say that is possible that his marriage plans which you saw were for someone else, because it's been just 3 months since we broke up and there are more reasons for it. First of all, he isn't that type, second, it would mean that cheating was involved (which I'm quite sure that it wasn't the case even though you can never know) and I also know that his feelings for me were sincere. Actually, we spoke of that we will either find a way and move in together or we break up. Breaking up was more reasonable from this point anyway, because toxic circle of fights became so difficult to handle and it had huge impact on relationship. I mean, I always leave the space for maybes but I wouldn't say that this could be the case. I asked if he is seeing someone else because the only insight I had about it was one reading from astrologer so I was curious to see what the cards are going to say. It is not that I don't want to accept the reading or anything, I was just a bit surprised with the huge difference between the last two. However, it could be true that he is having sexual relation with someone, you never know. I wouldn't say that he is able to be in a real relationship but as I said, maybe. Unfortunately, we aren't on talking terms since our last huge fight followed up by break up and since then it has been the strict no contact from both sides.

• @ScorpVirgo said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06 - I'd like to get a reading if you're available to do so. Just curious about love, life, career. It's been a rough year on the career front, lots of uncertainty. As far as love goes, I thought I may have met someone via school but it turns out to be nothing really. I've known him for about 2 months, but didn't start talking to him personally till about a week ago. Seems like he's not really interested. Wondering if I will find love, and when it might happen for me? I've had a lot more anxiety this year than usual. I think with the pandemic situation, it seems to be that way for a lot of people. I know you're busy and overwhelmed with requests, so please take your time for the reading. Thank you so much!

@ScorpVirgo - Dear, I know this is an old request but I thought for checking on love and health again for you. Apologies that I could not complete it when you needed it. Hope it resonates with your current energy now.

When I check for love reading for you, I see that being single has been very overwhelming for you. But the universe wants you to know that it is actually a blessing in disguise. You need to be working on your career, finances and getting stable in this aspect. King of Pentacles - if this is not a person already in your life then I think you are being asked to imbibe the qualities of this king, you are someone who would be very good in her career and you need to be working on establishing yourself before you get committed to someone. Sometimes, its delayed process for some when finding love but it could mean that you are yet to work on your career and once that is on a solid foundation, you will attract love in your life! I've got many major arcana cards, there are many spiritual lessons for you to learn.
    The Fool, The Wheel of Fortune, The Sun, Hermit - I believe it could be a phase of starting out new for you, be a clean slate and just trust the process of destiny. The Wheel is always turning and this could also mean the end of a cycle, things are changing for you. It brings a positive new phase where you will just shine and enjoy being free spirited. You need to be spiritually inclined too as I got the Magician, Eight of Cups. I think you need introspection. If you are already spiritually awakened, then you need to share your gifts with others and help out people spiritually [I've experienced this before that if you are a lightworker and you do not tend to your spiritual calling then love remains stagnant, I've seen many people remain single for this reason, if you are spiritually gifted work on your soul purpose and other things in life will fall in place naturally]. If not, then you are advised to explore this side of yours, believe in miracles and beleive in your worth to attract love, you could manifest like the magician! with respect to your anxiety, it is a better year , take rest whenever you feel like, spend time in nature and travel. Meditate ❤

• @Tammy01 said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06

Hey dear ❤ I wouldn't say that is possible that his marriage plans which you saw were for someone else, because it's been just 3 months since we broke up and there are more reasons for it. First of all, he isn't that type, second, it would mean that cheating was involved (which I'm quite sure that it wasn't the case even though you can never know) and I also know that his feelings for me were sincere. Actually, we spoke of that we will either find a way and move in together or we break up. Breaking up was more reasonable from this point anyway, because toxic circle of fights became so difficult to handle and it had huge impact on relationship. I mean, I always leave the space for maybes but I wouldn't say that this could be the case. I asked if he is seeing someone else because the only insight I had about it was one reading from astrologer so I was curious to see what the cards are going to say. It is not that I don't want to accept the reading or anything, I was just a bit surprised with the huge difference between the last two. However, it could be true that he is having sexual relation with someone, you never know. I wouldn't say that he is able to be in a real relationship but as I said, maybe. Unfortunately, we aren't on talking terms since our last huge fight followed up by break up and since then it has been the strict no contact from both sides.

@Tammy01 - I completely understand your situation and as you said only you know what kind of person he was. I'm glad to know all that and that his feelings were sincere. I'm glad my reading doesn't resonate and there is no sure way to tell that he was actually cheating , from what I hear from you I believe it not to be the case.. there is always a good maybe. It sucks that you can't get a confirmation but it is always good to put an end to toxic cycles and no-contact is the only way I could imagine it ending as!
    I'm sorry again! and I know what you meant, take care.. and hope I could read better for you next time ❤ ❤ Please listen to some healing music, aura cleansing frequencies it will help you 🎵

• @dancervibes06

I haven’t met anyone yet. I don’t really go out because of the virus.

No, I haven’t heard from A. Lol. But his best friend she likes watching my Instagram stories from time to time. I guess she likes me as a person. I went to high school with her. Never had problem from her. That’s about it.

I don’t know how I am going to meet guys with the virus going around. We will see. Going to be pretty interesting meeting when you have to wear masks.

Is there anyway you can find out what the guys might look like? Personality traits?

I’m focusing on getting into med school. I got an A in biochem and that was my last class I needed to complete to apply. I need to take the mcat so I am studying for that. Busy. Lol.

• @Bluangel27 said in Open for Readings, Mars Retrograde >> for feedback:

@dancervibes06

I haven’t met anyone yet. I don’t really go out because of the virus.

No, I haven’t heard from A. Lol. But his best friend she likes watching my Instagram stories from time to time. I guess she likes me as a person. I went to high school with her. Never had problem from her. That’s about it.

I don’t know how I am going to meet guys with the virus going around. We will see. Going to be pretty interesting meeting when you have to wear masks.

Is there anyway you can find out what the guys might look like? Personality traits?

I’m focusing on getting into med school. I got an A in biochem and that was my last class I needed to complete to apply. I need to take the mcat so I am studying for that. Busy. Lol.

Hey @Bluangel27 - thats true, with the virus evolving and still being a critical pandemic social gatherings are impossible and risky! I understand.. we need to wait hopefully in a few months we will get back our 'normal'.

Wow, I did interpret that you might be in a healer kind of profession and it looks like you will be - good luck for med school. Wow, in A in biochem. even I loved this subject and got A in it!! Keep doing the good work and you will definitely crack mcat.
    What I saw was Knight of Swords and Knight of Wands
    If it pertains to actual people showing up for you in near future, then personalities be -

Swords - this guy is very ambitious, intellectual and is a go-getter. He might be very good in communication and debates, would be full of ideas and expressive with his thoughts. They think quickly and are very talkative. But word of caution could be that they might be moving too swiftly without considering consequences if they don't plan properly. Or they could be ALL-talk and no action sometimes, only doing the talk and not executing or working towards their lofty ambitions!

Wands - this guy would be someone from fire sign or have a fiery personality, very charismatic and very action oriented. Such people will be good in executing things and also a go-getter, they are good in exhibiting leadership. courageous and determined. They also like to be on the movement, are athletes or fitness conscious. Love to travel, have ambitions and do well career wise. Caution is again about hasty decisions and with wands it could be unrealistic expectations from themselves and otherwise. Frivolous too. they might have temper issues too.

But anycase I think since you are going into med school there is a lot of opportunity to meet new people. and many guys ❤ ❤

• @dancervibes06

Those two personalities sounds like me. 😂 Especially since I am a Gemini.

A fire sign guy might be fun. I like Aries. 😂

• @Bluangel27 said in Open for Readings - General / February 2021 forecast !!!:

@dancervibes06

Those two personalities sounds like me. 😂 Especially since I am a Gemini.

A fire sign guy might be fun. I like Aries. 😂

Haha, fun definitely 🙂
    there is always a lot of action, am married to an Aries guy and my self a Sagi, so both fires keep fighting each other lol

• @dancervibes06, just a general 2021 reading would be great, thank you!

• Tell us please what life will be like after this ? Will it be totally different? Will we ever be able to travel or go to a nightclub? What do you pick up please?

• @TheCaptain said in Open for Readings - General / February 2021 forecast !!!:

@dancervibes06, just a general 2021 reading would be great, thank you!

Dear @TheCaptain Thanks you so much for your request. I admire your readings on other posts ❤ and I think you would be better 'knowing' about your general 2021! Lol, I still tried and checked the cards for you. Please have a look and let me know what you pick differently. I've provided my interpretations for your overall theme of the year, love, money, health, work and spirit.

20210130_112438 - Copy - Copy.jpg

Overall theme - The Emperor
    Love - Six of Cups
    Money - Page of Wands
    Health - Nine of Wands
    Work - The high Priestess in reverse
    Spirituality - Three of Swords reversed, clarified by The Chariot

Ask Your Guides Oracle - Celebration/Joy Guides + Rest/Holy Spirit

General - Is there a presence of a strong male person in your life which could be directly impacting you? If not I sense it could mean you. So I don't know your gender, I was picking that you are either a male or a woman with more masculine authoritative personality. This year is going to be all about exercising your authority, being more disciplined and in a way expecting others around you to be in a solid structure/control. You exude this personality with a right amount of balance of stern and yet loving attitude, almost like a fatherly figure. In some tarot readings, it could also mean fatherhood coming up but I'm not sure if this is relevant to you. This is also the card of the Aries. This year you would be called in to exhibit more and more of this personality of yours in every aspect you your life.
    knowing from this forum I also believe it reflects on the way you mentor others around with a firm outlook and yet in a very respected way

Love - This is a year of nostalgia and healing from the past. Six of Cups tells us that you are embracing all the loving memories from a past relationship. There could be a possibility of reconnecting with an ex or you going back to your familiar setup of hometown. If you and your present partner are having a tough time, then reliving past enjoyable times could benefit the relationship. Take faith from the past but beware not to keep living in the past. The only caution here is that it is good to cherish the memories but they should not hinder your progress in the present.

Money - In terms of your finances this is a year of exploration and you will have new ideas to invest. You are full of exciting ideas but some inner doubts might be hindering you. It is the perfect time to boost up your courage and with proper planning, execute them. You could also be getting a bonus, any financial gifts which you can put to better use. You should be looking at the bigger picture.

Health - This card represents exhaustion and on the verge of giving up. If there are any physical ailments and you feel like you have reached the end of your sufferings and not getting the right treatment, do not give up. Remember, the nines are always about our own pessimism, this is just the last stretch and your goal is very near. Mentally it denotes such people try to maintain the sobre persona outside but inside they are feeling very much drained/isolated, if there are any moments of loneliness, seek help from closed ones and professionals. Really its in our own thoughts, try to shift your beliefs to what you have succeeded so far, take motivation from it and move ahead. You have achieved a lot and this is the just last bit of trials that you are facing. Healthwise if everything is going fine then you are advised to ensure that you take proper rest in between your fitness routines and do not push yourself to burnout. Taking time for rest is important!

Work - Its time you start using your inner guidance in your professional life as well. Your thinking might be getting clouded by other people's logical thinking but you gotta trust your own gut feelings. If your intuition tells you this isn't the right job/move for you, then you must listen to it. There could be someone in your work life that may have kept things from you, be ware of being kept in the dark by your business partners.

Spirit - Three of Swords in reverse, clarified by the Chariot. This is again a card of healing from a loss. This is a time to you will let go of the pain/betrayal and move ahead. The Chariot also signifies that you will have the courage and willpower to make your way ahead. It is important to balance your emotions and keep moving. With terms to spirituality I don't know why I got these cards. I hope if there are any deep spiritual lessons for you, you get through it with ease. Suggest shielding your energy field as you seem to be reading so many people, it can sometimes bog you down and cause fatigue! You could look up energy healing, reiki, crystals to keep you aura cleansed and help not pick other people's negative emotions. Being empath can take a toll definitely.

Spirit Guidance Oracle - Wonderful messages for you. Your Joy guides are saying that there cold be a time of celebration and abundance. Whatever you desire, your Joy guides are urging you to prepare because its surely coming, it's natural outcome of your unwavering efforts. Holy Spirit also summons you to take a break and reconnect with your soul. Your overwhelming desire to back off from the outer world and make alone time for yourself isn't crazy at all. You came into with world with a purpose and soul intentions, make time for meditation, praying, relaxing and you will feel more energized later on. The Holy Spirit is guiding you in your quite moments! particularly love this card that came up for you
    ❤

• Overall theme - The Emperor
    I am a female and pretty assertive. I am happy with your interpretation.
    Love - Six of Cups
    I feel this relationship you mention is certainly a past one - I am sensing a past life connection to someone. I already live in my hometown so I hope the reconnection is with this man. It is good advice to focus on the present, however.
    Money - Page of Wands
    I wonder what the bigger picture of my finances is. I don't usually pay it much attention.
    Health - Nine of Wands
    This may speak to my efforts to lose my last remaining kilos that are stubbornly stuck around my middle.
    Work - The high Priestess in reverse
    A good reminder to trust my intuition in my psychic work which involves helping people to find their life purpose.
    Spirituality - Three of Swords reversed, clarified by The Chariot
    Yes I must be careful to shield myself from negative energies, that's for sure. Sometimes I forget.
    Ask Your Guides Oracle - Celebration/Joy Guides + Rest/Holy Spirit
    I love this card!