Can you tell me if my intuition is right regarding this person please?

• My birthday is the 14th of October 1986 and he is the 15th of October 1986.

First wanna know if there is potential..? My feeling is he could become nosy and bossy.

Also is he hiding something ? Never wants to video call..

Would appreciate insight please
    Thanks

• @Jana-Star make him a friend, not a lover. Both of you know that you have met someone of like mind, with whom you can communicate openly and honestly. Yet as a romantic couple, you would project a cool image, without much display of feelings or talk about what is bothering you. This is because neither of you knows what is on your own mind, and in fact this relationship does not rate high in self-awareness. The relationship is geared for action, so if it is becalmed by the malaise of indecision, it can truly suffer. Dealing with anxieties and depressions will be very difficult for you both, since neither is likely to be able to drag the other out of a well of loneliness or despair. As lovers, you will have a difficult time of it, since your feelings will not always gel in the romantic and sexual spheres. Often out-of-synch, your interaction can suffer from misunderstandings, misplaced energies and mixed signals. Friendship here can be truly outstanding, as long as the level of responsibility and expectation is not unduly high. The ability of the two of you to have fun together is practically unlimited, and your quick minds and agile tongues will engage easily in almost ceaseless repartee. Arguments will rarely get out of hand here, particularly if each party respects the other’s viewpoint.

• @TheCaptain
    Yes thank you. Yes he really wants to be my friend and just talk to me.
    Not for me on a romantic level anyway. Would be like dating myself !

• @TheCaptain
    Thank you for the insight

• Hey Jana,
    I pulled some cards for your potential and I completely agree with Captain's views. As a friend I can see that you have superb partnership and can even connect on a spiritual level. However as a couple, I saw cards which depicted a lot of instability and aloofness. I also pulled Ten of Wands which can suggest too much burden or one party taking ownership for things always. I also see a third party appearing, is it true that either of you just came out of a relationship? May be those unhealed feelings are ending up projecting on his side. He really has a King of Wands in reverse vibes and that validates him being bossy. So would suggest start off with friendship and get to know each other better. As I'm feeling that there are some resentments from past relationships, may be energies can shift later on when the healing is over.
    Not sure if it resonated, but wish you luck! Have fun

• @dancervibes06

He disappeared on me. I’m happy to be friends , but I’m not interested.

I have my eye on someone , but he is in Tunisia - birthday 22 June 1995

I wish he lived where I am

• @Jana-Star Oh I'm so sorry. This other guy sounds better
    🙂 Do you want a reading for this tunisian guy?

• @dancervibes06
    That is very kind if you could please? I am 14 October 1986.

He is a lot younger than me...

I want to know if we will develop a love relationship and if we will work together musically. Either or...

I can’t thank you enough for doing this ..

• @Jana-Star said in Can you tell me if my intuition is right regarding this person please?:

@dancervibes06
    That is very kind if you could please? I am 14 October 1986.

He is a lot younger than me...

I want to know if we will develop a love relationship and if we will work together musically. Either or...

I can’t thank you enough for doing this ..

Hi @Jana-Star - Thanks for the reading request. I've done a reading on the relationship potential for the two of you. I got the Seven of Pentacles which is a very positive card for friendships blossoming into love, but it will be a gradual process. Apart from this I did not get any other obvious 'love' related cards, I'm sorry. I do see travel for either of you which could mean that you will may be meet up to work together on a creative project. I see that you both would be sharing a lot of ideas and thoughts and talking to each other it a lot. He does admire you a lot and sees you as a Queen of Swords - sharp intellect, witty. He comes up as a Knight, so he doesn't look like settling down soon. I've got the Empress card which also signifies people coming together for business and love. Presently, the energies do not indicate to me as an obvious love potential, I'm sorry. But there is a chance for you to come together to work on a project. As I said, I sense a lot of communication between you two and scope of travel as well.

• @dancervibes06
    Yes I know I had this feeling too. Thank you so much 😊 really appreciate your insight alot

• @Jana-Star ❤ Nice to know.. I really hope you two develop a nice friendhip and who knows aftrer that .. good lkuck

• @dancervibes06

Thank you . Yes I have a feeling we will start off as friends and something more could develop ... yeah. Thank you so much for my reading . Thanks for the insight xoxoxo

• @Jana-Star You're welcome dear.. Good luck!