Do cancer men just not call you or text you? I am so confused

• I have been dating a cancer man for about 5 months niw i teally like him but the problem is that he just suddrnly goes days without calling or even responding to my texts.. He will wait days then respond to something I sent him days earlier and he never answers when I call only sometimes ahould I be the one who keeps calling him everytime we talk? What is going on I have never dated a cancer man before

• If a guy is really into you, he will not leave you alone for long at all. This Cancer guy is into control and is trying to keep you hanging while he goes about his business.

• Block him and go on with your life. Don’t waste any more time on him. He’s seeing someone more ideal for him.

• I don’t know many Cancer men, but the one I know is like this. To be honest, it bugs me at times but I try not to read too much into it.
    What I have learned is that if your relationship is important to him, then he will stay in touch. The problem is, it might not match with your idea of timing, or of how often to talk, or of who should call who. This makes it hard to tell where you stand in the relationship.
    Also, I’ve heard from others who are married or have had relationships with them; they can be very loving and nurturing but they can also have a selfish streak. So, you might not be his priority at the time.