I keep seeing feathers

• That's a great answer:) I started seeing these feathers a few months before my husband passed, but, I am still seeing them everywhere I go....

• poetic

you are right. Crows are messengers of bad news

doesn't have anything to do with the animals themselves

it's just the news they carry, which is pretty much one of many ways the universe send us messages

• lilholler

I forgot to say I never see feathers

usually if I receive good news, the lights go out

this happens be it good news for the physical for the spiritual

which can be annoying

• I was told before that if you find white feathers on your path, it is a sign that Angels are with you. It is a good thing.

I have never come across any feathers (bird dropped, yes lol) before in my life but I do have weeks that I had coins scattered in my path. This was a few months ago when I was hitting rock bottom in my life. I was told to call for the Archangel Michael to give me the support and guidance I needed. But then, after talking to him for a while, I didn't get any signs that he was / is with me. So I asked for signs. I said if he was / is with me all the time, please show me some signs. Since then, I found coins everywhere. In my home, right outside my doorstep, in the shopping mall, in the bathroom ( I don't bring coins to my bathroom lol)...all in common and strange places. This happened daily for several weeks. I didn't realize these were signs from the Angels. I asked Beth about it and she told me that I asked for signs, those were my signs, Archangel Michael way of telling me that he is right next to me during those tough period.

I am not religious but spiritual, yes. I do believe in Angels but I never gave a thought about them or asked them for help before. But now, I try to communicate with Angels everyday and continue asking guidance whenever I need them.

Hope this helps.

Lots of love,

x x x

• emergence

Yep. that's what I thought about white feathers too.

I left my religion but apparently Angels don't belong to any denomination and so I still believe they exist just like spirit guides and so on.

it's interesting what you wrote. Never had experience with archangel Michael and his signs.

According to Doreen Virtue, numbers are signs from the Angels. I've never seen numbers either, aside from the one number that tells me when my father would die.

He died exactly on the date and that was one experience well planted in my mind.

• hi LS,

Yeah same here, not religious but I believe Angels do exist but I never took the time to actually learn about them. I knew briefly who and what but not as much as now (still learning btw)

Since you mentioned numbers, wanna share something with you. Hope you don't mind.

About a month ago, I woke up from my sleep, I was feeling warm ( was freezing outside) and didn't feel like going back to bed. I took my laptop, it was showing 2am. Checked my email, there was one from Angelreader (Beth) less than a minute ago, asking me to explain some internet stuff. i replied and we started emailing back and forth. I looked at my screen, it was showing 3:14. I was thinking okay...it was still early, I might be able to sleep again later. We continued emailing for quite some time. I glanced at my screen again and it was showing 3:14am. Again, I continued what I was doing. Then I heard the bird chirping outside. I was telling myself.....Hmmm..a little too early for the birds to be making noises. I looked at my screen...3:14am. Then it finally hit me! My clock (on my laptop screen) was not right! I double clicked on it, check the settings etc...nothing was wrong. Setting was correct, timezone, date, time etc..I clicked on Save Settings and I was sure it would be back to normal. NOT.....still showing me 3:14am! This never happened before, my laptop is a few months old, couldn't be malfunctioning! Anyway, I was still emailing Beth so I told her about my clock acting silly. Then, I went back to bed. It was actually 6am!

2 days later, Beth emailed me and "gave" me the message she received from her guide. She was told to search the messages for me from Doreen Virtue's book. I was given 3 messages;

Here is what 314 means all together:

“Your success is guaranteed as you are surrounded by angels and ascended masters. All you need to do is keep your thoughts focused on your desired outcomes.”

Here is what 3, 1, 4 mean separately:

3: “The ascended masters are helping you—usually this means an ascended master you feel close to – for example, Jesus, Quan Yin, a saint or some other spiritual/religious figure.”

1: “Stay positive. Everything you are thinking about right now is coming true, so be sure that you’re only thinking about what you desire. Give any fears to God and the angels.”

4: “The angels are with you. They send you the number 4 to reassure you that they have heard your prayers and are helping you.”

Or there is 3 and 14.

3: Is above.

14: “ Lean upon the angels to help you maintain a positive outlook. This will keep your own outlook optimistic and bright.”

Hmm....interesting. I must admit though. Angels are all new for me. Even though I was expressing my thoughts and concern to them everyday, I was very skeptical of their presence. I kept asking myself if they were with me or was I nuts talking to myself. Well, those messages gave me the answers I needed. Also, Archangel Michael is KNOWN for doing electrical repairs and he does silly things too on computers ( I was told). He’s ornery – but in a good way.

Since then, I never question his presence again. Whenever I feel the heat around me, I know he is very very near 🙂

• that's very cool.

the only explanation about numbers that I got is also by Doreen Virtue

sounds like she is using the same book

• aaah thanks!

gonna check it out now 🙂

I got this article about Archangel Michael in my Inbox. here it is.

If you are in need of protection, then it is the Archangel Michael that you need pray to.

He can give you the courage to go when you feel that you can’t which is an issue for many in these hard economic times.

Part of feeling safe in life is knowing that we only make decisions that are truly in our own best interests. Michael is the angel to turn to when you feel pushed around by others, emotionally terrorized, or somehow invaded by another person’s presence. Michael can help you regain control of your life and how you feel about these people.

Michael can also help you banish your inner critic and free yourself from fear of the future. This angel strengthens your faith in your self, especially when it comes to helping you handle whatever obstacle fate throws your way. He also rules repentance, righteousness, mercy and sanctification.

Externally, Archangel Michael is thought to protect individuals from all physical and spiritual aggression, including accidents, diseases, crime, and astral attacks. He is the angel to pray to if you feel you are being treated unfairly at work, have made a huge mistake and need to have it fixed or feel that you are the victim of another person’s addiction, mental illness, or injustice.

In Jewish, Christian, and Islamic writings, the Archangel Michael ranks as one the greatest of all angels. In Christian imagery, he is often depicted as winged, with an unsheathed sword. This is the sword of righteousness that slays dragons both inner and outer dragons and demons.

Archangel Michael is often associated with a steely blue or laser blue light. In cases of emergency, just imagining surrounding yourself in a bubble of this blue light is thought to offer protection. Michael is also explosive in his actions and is thought to be related to thunder and especially lightening. When you get news that seems like “a bolt from the blue,” often Michael is behind it.

Michael also likes mirrors. He is also the angel who reflects your own actions back to you. His miracles tend to occur swiftly and suddenly. He is also known for his sense of humor and is related to the phrase “humor destroys all karma.”

The next time you do something wrong and it comes right back to you, the Archangel Michael is probably behind it.

Michael is also thought to like heights. People are thought to be most connected to him when they are standing at the peak of a mountain, the top of a skyscraper, or in an airplane.

• hi emergence

is this from the same URL?

if not, can I find the other archangels there?

I have seen an angel, not archangel

she didn't have wings so I didn't know she was, until later on she visited me again

she came with a child

• Nope, not from the same URL

Hold on, I have many in my Bookmark, I will email you the links.

How cool is that!

You seen an angel?

• yes. but I didn't know she was at first

the first time I saw her I was around 8 and I was told angels have wings, she didn't

so I was afraid

but a few months ago I was meditating and I saw her again

this time she was with a child

but I am not afraid anymore, because she is not the only spirit I see in the house since I embark on spiritual journey and shed my old religion skin

the child was murdered, and now her spirit is under her care

a very beautiful child, pretty smile, rosy cheek

• Wow, that is so cool.

She don't visit often?

I wish I can see angels, I can't.

I don't even hear them but I do sense when they are around.

If I called on Archangel Michael, I can feel his heat surrounding me.

Or if I lit a candle and the flame started moving strongly.

I am still learning to trust my inner voices still.

I was told to focus more on the inner voice as that is how the angels are

communicating with me.

Reiki helps a lot!

• no, they don't come often. very rare.

it's mostly animal spirits that come often.

and then another child spirit. he plays, running around and laughing.

I didn't know he also hides my stuffs until a friend told me

good thing is he doesn't do that often LOL

if you are meant to see, you will see

but guidance, with practice you will be able to hear someday

I go with meditation and yoga, a lot of turning inward and commune with nature

I just saw spirits of the land when I was out gardening last week

plenty of them, I only saw a few that were the closest

probably visiting. because I never see them before