Dreams about Tarot

• Hello, to my fellows tarot readers who have more experience than me. Last night, I had a very, very vivid dream about my cards.

I was at a party, in a forest-like a BBQ, during nighttime.

Some persons destroyed my Tarot deck. Three cards were burnt, the only one I can rememeber is The Devil. And the rest of them were perfectly cut in the middle. I remembered felling pain, but not necessarily fiscal, mor like something heavy weighting on my chest.

Can you help me interpret it?

I mention that I've been seeing a lot of synchronicityes lately.

• The pain you felt at the cards being destroyed may indicate you rely on them too much to guide you and that you should develop your own intuitive ability more.

• @TheCaptain Thank you for clarifying, I was scared. You're right, I'm at the beginning of my Tarot journey and I focus way too much on written interpretations and keywords.

Do you have any advice for me? Sometimes I'm scared to listen and my intuition.

• @Lorena21 said in Dreams about Tarot:

@TheCaptain Thank you for clarifying, I was scared. You're right, I'm at the beginning of my Tarot journey and I focus way too much on written interpretations and keywords.

Do you have any advice for me? Sometimes I'm scared to listen and my intuition.

Intuition is like a muscle, it needs to be exercised to strengthen it.

Don't focus on 'the right' meaning of the cards, remember, every book or guidebook you read is only that authors interpretation.
    Books are helpful but they are not law.

There is no single meaning for a card, they change, or are influenced by the context of the question and/or by the surrounding cards.

Look at the images, try and form a scenario, who are the people in the card, what are they doing, why are they doing it, what happened to create the scene.

If you're deck uses images from a different era (like the RWS), try and think how it interprets in to current times . Cards like The Chariot for example, we don't use chariots these days, we do however have cars.
    We don't have Emperors, we do have government leaders, CEO's of large companys.

Don't be too hard on yourself, no reader is 100% correct (either they're lying or their clients are if they tell you otherwise). Learning is all about finding out when you're right and wrong. Nobody gets it right all the time (the best professional readers will admit that they can get things wrong)

Find a forum that is for learning tarot with other tarot readers, they have a wealth of resources, games helpful input and information and are more than happy to help you in your learning.

• @55Degrees Thank you so much for the advice. I will try to strengthen my intuition and stop being afraid of making mistakes.

• Why are you scared to listen to your intuition - this fear is holding you back.