Relationship breakdown

• Hi everyone, I'm new here and doing any thing like this but I really need some advice if possible please?
    My partner just went/left after beinging together 3 and half years, and then didnt hear from him for good 4 months, telling me he's got his own place and is not coming back.
    I'm a pisces (6th march) and he is a pisces(22nd feb)
    You can imagine I was and still am as devastated as the day it happened, we did have few problems and I admit lot was un necessary and normally started by me, ( I just wanted his attention so much and went round it wrong way). This may seem silly to some people but before I met him again , as (l knew him from years ago, he was my best friends brother). I know he was my soul mate in every way, how can I get him back to prove to him it can work out??? Thank you all in advance, even if you respond xx

• I think it would be best to let him go. You would create more anguish for yourself by trying to hold on to someone that doesn’t want to be held. His actions were deliberate and it appears that he gave it a lot of consideration. You might want to think about why you were feeling neglected in the first place. I think you know that deep down things weren’t feeling right but you are blaming yourself for causing the problems. You didn’t. We can have more than 1 soulmate in life. They help us learn the lessons we need to learn but they don’t always remain with us throughout our lifetime. Stay strong.