Relationship/love reading PLEASE?

• Hi, have split up with well I truely believe in every aspect my soulmate, hes moved away, we was together 3 and half years. Hes had little contact with me since, so I totally feel cheated as haven't been able to talk to him face to face, I've messaged him loads but he only replys occasionally. I'm devastated, I really do believe he was the one, our connection was amazing, then it all fell apart! Hes a pisces (22 feb) and so am i (6march) he very stubborn. I dont wanna believe it's the end, please if you can help would really appreciate, thank you

• Soulmates don't necessarily mean they stay forever. They come to help us or teach us a lesson, however long that lasts. It is not the quantity but the quality or lessons/rewards from a relationship that matters. You will have many different types of soulmate over your lifetime - romantic, platonic, animal soulmates, even enemies can be teaching soulmates.

You and your love interest would have been better as friends rather than lovers. A love affair or marriage here will rarely be calm, since in this kind of relationship, the two of you can both provoke and overreact to each other. These responses are hardly positive ones, and in order to begin to diminish them, each person would have to concentrate hard on becoming less over-sensitive, making personal 'buttons' more difficult to push or even growing a whole new set.

• @TheCaptain said in Relationship/love reading PLEASE?:

Soulmates don't necessarily mean they stay forever. They come to help us or teach us a lesson, however long that lasts. It is not the quantity but the quality or lessons/rewards from a relationship that matters. You will have many different types of soulmate over your lifetime - romantic, platonic, animal soulmates, even enemies can be teaching soulmates.

You and your love interest would have been better as friends rather than lovers. A love affair or marriage here will rarely be calm, since in this kind of relationship, the two of you can both provoke and overreact to each other. These responses are hardly positive ones, and in order to begin to diminish them, each person would have to concentrate hard on becoming less over-sensitive, making personal 'buttons' more difficult to push or even growing a whole new set.

• @Cupcake77 said in Relationship/love reading PLEASE?:

Hi, have split up with well I truely believe in every aspect my soulmate, hes moved away, we was together 3 and half years. Hes had little contact with me since, so I totally feel cheated as haven't been able to talk to him face to face, I've messaged him loads but he only replys occasionally. I'm devastated, I really do believe he was the one, our connection was amazing, then it all fell apart! Hes a pisces (22 feb) and so am i (6march) he very stubborn. I dont wanna believe it's the end, please if you can help would really appreciate, thank you

Hi Cupcake77, I can do a tarot reading using a celtic cross spread with my Marseille if you are interested let me know