Getting back together- check my reading

• Hiya!
    I did a reading to see if my ex and I would get back together. We had a short but intense fling, we met while travelling so not the best for long term...

The cards were as follows:
    What he thinks of me: 10 of pentacles
    What he thinks of the relationship: temperance
    Biggest challenge: page of wands
    Outcome: the fool

He sees me as long term potential, someone with whom he could see himself building something strong.
    He thinks the relationship needed more balance, maybe because it went too fast and it would have needed to develop in a slower way.
    The biggest challenge is that right now is more about light hearted and non committed relationships. Or is it that he was non committed maybe?
    The fool makes me confused: would it mean a new beginning for us? There were a few issues and I feel like we needed to deal with things on our own before considering a reunion.
    Or does it mean new beginnings with other people and therefore the end of our thing?

Thank you!

• @OzzieLou
    The Fool can talk also about it being a risk, it could mean that you could take a risk within the situation...

For me my first thoughts when I looked at these cards ...
    Of maybe a situation that was inherited, or it felt maybe the relationship with you was a pattern from the past on some level...
    He may of thought it was a relationship that was tempered , it may have not felt like it was one way or the other... Moderate on some level ...
    The Biggest challenge maybe about the youthful creative energy on some level of the relationship , maybe the messages he felt from within. so he felt the relationship maybe a risk to be taken or maybe it could feel as though the relationship is risky ...
    The outcome could also speak of a reminder to have fun, be free-spirited... maybe it is time for some laughter in your own lives....
    Some thoughts into what the cards could speak of ....

What deck do you use?