2 options- check my interpretation

• Hi there!

I just did a reading to choose between 2 options and I’d like to check my interpretation as I’m still fairly new to tarot.

Option 1:
    A card representing it: tower
    Positive aspect: empress
    Challenge: chariot
    Outcome: ace of wands

Option 2:
    A card representing it: page of cups
    Positive aspect: 3 of pentacles
    Challenge: knight of cups
    Outcome: 3 of cups

I’m understanding that option 1 may bring a lot of life changing events, it’ll probably be difficult but I understand that a lot of growth can come from it, despite the important challenges (loads of major arcana!)
    The second option is “easier” and can bring a lot of creativity and new people my way.

So then it’s a question of do I feel like going for the easier route or do I feel ready for what may lie ahead?
    Or is it just that option 1 should be avoided?

Thank you!!

• @OzzieLou said in 2 options- check my interpretation:

Option 1:
    A card representing it: tower
    Positive aspect: empress
    Challenge: chariot
    Outcome: ace of wands

For me I see Option 1 as the option that seems to say everything is all shook up, it asks you surrender and be given the opportunity to rebuild things as you desire, to bring things into fruition bringing abundance, the challenge maybe because of the direction you must move in, whether you feel like you are moving too quickly or slowly? or are you still in contemplation. Is there the possibility of Success.. There is possible outcome of a breakthrough, a new venture, enterprise to the situation....

Option 2:
    A card representing it: page of cups
    Positive aspect: 3 of pentacles
    Challenge: knight of cups
    Outcome: 3 of cups

I look at Option 2 as being one that you may feel easily wounded, hurt by what others feel about the situation, you will be recognized as being part of team but yet do you really want to accept the news that could be received, we have no idea whether positive or negative news but yet the outcome does speak of a reason to celebrate .....

Ultimately the decision must be yours to make ....
    Which deck did you use? as imagery can hold clues for the reading..