Interpreting the World card in a self reading

• Hi everyone!

I am fairly new to reading Tarot cards and have been using a Rider Waite Smith inspired deck and meanings. At the moment I have only been doing self readings which have been amazing for self reflection and introspection. However, I have had a number of readings where the World card would show up as a personal restriction or as an object holding me back. I'm not completely sure how to interpret this. Maybe I'm scared of reaching a satisfying end or I'm expecting too much from the end of my journey? I was curious how others may interpret this card in these positions.

• @Maevlyn
    I find when a card shows up in these types of positions that you need to look at the inverted meaning.
    I'd read The World, in this position, as a fear of completion, it's a feeling of being in limbo. A fear that once a cycle is completed, what do I do now? So overall it's self limiting, a fear of moving on to the next stage (of an aspect of life).or moving out of your comfort zone.

• @55Degrees thank you! What you said actually resonates with me and the question I had posed. I'll keep your advice in mind for next time.

• @Maevlyn
    You're welcome