Check my interpretation please

• Hi,

I did a reading earlier and feel this is pretty accurate but was hoping someone would interpret it and compare to my interpretation at the bottom. Back story: My boyfriend of a year broke up with me 2 weeks ago, he had been pulling away for a little while and it turns out that he wasn't ready for me to tell him I loved him. I have had 3 different psychics over a two year period say he is my twin flame. I have also included a lenormand 3 card draw at the bottom.

Thanks,

N

Question: What are his thoughts, feelings and intentions for me. Do we have a future?

1- 3 his thoughts
    4-6 his feelings
    7-9 his intentions
    10 near future
    11 far future

First Card
    Six of Swords -Upright

Second Card
    Five of Wands -Upright

Third Card
    The Hermit -Upright

Fourth Card
    Knight of Cups -Upright

Fifth Card
    The Lovers -Upright

Sixth Card
    Two of Cups -Upright

Seventh Card
    Nine of Pentacles -Upright

Eighth Card
    Nine of Cups -Upright

Ninth Card
    The Moon -Upright

Tenth Card
    Four of Pentacles -Upright

Eleventh Card
    Queen of Pentacles -Upright!

My interpretation:
    Thoughts: moving on from reality of situation to gain perspective & awareness

Feelings: union, romantic connection, ideal partnership

Intention: following intuition to find wisdom, emotional stability & improved self esteem

Near future:. Holding onto past hurts/issues, isolation

Far future: confident & secure in relationship (autumn)

Lenormand: house +man+anchor
    A comfortable, stable man who is committed to family.

• You guys might reconcile sometime in the future. The queen of pentacles doesn't represent a reunion card to me. So, maybe reconcile as friends or lovers, only time will tell. He still loves you. I interpret his thoughts of wanting to move on from a fight you guys had?

• Well, we didn't have a fight but when I brought up the distance that I felt growing between us and mentioned that he had been very guarded he told me that he didn't feel the same way for me and that things had gotten too serious. Prior to that he didn't tell me he loved me but i know I felt it. While we were discussing if we should break up or not I told him that he should seek counseling because he doesn't let anyone in. Its just him and his kids in his life and he was hurt very badly in the past. I think that is what the thoughts cards represent. Taking time away from the relationship to figure out what he wants. I agree though, I do think he loves me and is scared of being hurt again so he has walls up. Thanks for your interpretation 🙂

• You mentioned that others have told you that he is your twin flame. I want you to keep in mind, a twin flame relationship is not roses and rainbows. They are extremely rare. They can be challenging, and the purpose of them is for the two people to learn a lesson. You don't have to be with your twin flame and they don't have to be with you. You aren't always meant to stay with them for life. I don't know if he's your twin flame or not, but don't be afraid to live your life and meet new people while he's trying to find himself.

• I do understand this and the breakup is still new but that is what my plan is once I've healed some. Thanks for your insight.

• @Nanmin1973 said in Check my interpretation please:

Hi,

I did a reading earlier and feel this is pretty accurate but was hoping someone would interpret it and compare to my interpretation at the bottom. Back story: My boyfriend of a year broke up with me 2 weeks ago, he had been pulling away for a little while and it turns out that he wasn't ready for me to tell him I loved him. I have had 3 different psychics over a two year period say he is my twin flame. I have also included a lenormand 3 card draw at the bottom.

Thanks,

N

Question: What are his thoughts, feelings and intentions for me. Do we have a future?

1- 3 his thoughts
    4-6 his feelings
    7-9 his intentions
    10 near future
    11 far future

First Card
    Six of Swords -Upright

Second Card
    Five of Wands -Upright

Third Card
    The Hermit -Upright

Fourth Card
    Knight of Cups -Upright

Fifth Card
    The Lovers -Upright

Sixth Card
    Two of Cups -Upright

Seventh Card
    Nine of Pentacles -Upright

Eighth Card
    Nine of Cups -Upright

Ninth Card
    The Moon -Upright

Tenth Card
    Four of Pentacles -Upright

Eleventh Card
    Queen of Pentacles -Upright!

My interpretation:
    Thoughts: moving on from reality of situation to gain perspective & awareness

Feelings: union, romantic connection, ideal partnership

Intention: following intuition to find wisdom, emotional stability & improved self esteem

Near future:. Holding onto past hurts/issues, isolation

Far future: confident & secure in relationship (autumn)

Lenormand: house +man+anchor
    A comfortable, stable man who is committed to family.

Hi Nanmin1973☺

I tried an interpretation using TdM.... So... The hermit is going towards the past, on the way and purpose to heal the relationship. I got a sense maybe you both don't need to rush things, but instead taking little steps in the relationship, especially if it was passionate. Maybe he is evaluating the fact that he committed the mistake of getting all at once, and that he revealed too much about himself. I feel he is vulnerable and needed to be more secretive about certain things. Cards describe a possible reconciliation will be in his mind, but he need time alone to heal and understand the past. Through solitude you ll both adjust the broken pieces ( 5 of swords). With the 6 of swords time will heal, but he believes it is a long process.

Feelings... The lovers could be the most important card since is placed quite in the middle of your spread. It talks about him having mixed feelings for you as a result of his hesitation only. It could be a twin flame relationship. He honors you and deeply love in a, way that doesn't change since the beginning.

Intentions.... He wants to develop a better understanding of something remarkable that is hidden in the past of the relationship. He wants to work on the subconscious and less obvious substrate of your feelings. The card showed behind the hermit position. Acting in a passive way without contacting you allow him to develop a better connection with you on a soul level. This means he believes physical distance isn't an element of disturbance, since you can learn to keep the relationship on another higher level. You both can feel each others at distance while being apart, and it's a good compromise when you want to lead your lives apart from each other.
    The card of the near future shows there will be more balance soon.
    With the queen, more stability and a chance to build something together, like moving to a new house or having a job together, this is reinforced by the Lenormands.

From the whole spread I feel that this is not a break-up but a space for coming together with a better understanding of your internal issues, especially the ones relating to his wounds. This guy seems quite sensitive and have something to heal that the relationship triggered. His position is not firm, even if he loves you for sure. He is acting so as he needs time and doesn't know how to be open and at the some time not so hurted.

I hope it is of an help!

• Thank you for your input on my reading. I agree on most of it and it is exactly what I was thinking as well. The only part that didn't hit the mark was that he did not share much with me, some things but I always felt he was keeping me at arms length and not willing to be completely vulnerable with me, but yes since we met 3 years ago our getting together has been baby steps which was new for me. He has taught me a lot about patience. Thanks for your interpretation!

• @Selenite also, can you explain what TdM is?

• @Nanmin1973 said in Check my interpretation please:

@Selenite also, can you explain what TdM is?

Thank you it was nice to hear it was of an help! So... TdM means I use Tarot de Marseille, is a common abbreviation often used in the web