Tarot spread - what does this mean as his feelings for me? (strength and devil +)

• so i did a 4 spread tarot reading for the way a guy feels about me.

The strength and devil ( the devil popped out twice, because i shuffled it back in)
    Then i clarified the devil and The knight of wands and The ace of wands popped out.

i figured it means he's restraining his obsessive sexual desire for me, however i'm a beginner at tarot and would love to know what you guys think this all could mean a little more in depth? it would help me very much thank you 🙏 💗

• @tooty123 said in Tarot spread - what does this mean as his feelings for me? (strength and devil +):

so i did a 4 spread tarot reading for the way a guy feels about me.

The strength and devil ( the devil popped out twice, because i shuffled it back in)
    Then i clarified the devil and The knight of wands and The ace of wands popped out.

i figured it means he's restraining his obsessive sexual desire for me, however i'm a beginner at tarot and would love to know what you guys think this all could mean a little more in depth? it would help me very much thank you 🙏 💗

Strength can be about controlling the animalistic side of our nature.
    Devil lives for that side, so together it would sound like he's trying to control (or hide) his true nature or intentions by playing Mr Nice Guy.

Devil being clarified by Knight of Wands and Ace of Wands....
    I sometimes see this Knight as a player, he is driven by his desires but moves on quickly to the next challenge.
    Ace of Wands can be seen as a phallic symbol, it can be a rather sexual card.
    Given these cards together, I wouldn't say it's not so much an obsessive sexual desire but more he is coming over as charming but may only have one goal in mind.......just another sexual conquest.
    I'd move slowly with him if it were me.

• I agree with @55Degrees. Straight up carnal feelings.

• hes hot and cold. and has been for years with me. he gets distant knowing he has to take things slow even though given the possibility we might end up doing more. hes quick to jump at the opportunity to try come over to mine or mine to his tho. i unadded him as i got sick of the push, pull crap and a month later he re-added me and said he wanted to be my friend and play tennis with me. so i accepted, i asked if he was gunna check if the tennis courts are open and he said he would but hasn't bothered. i can tell he has little regard for me so i have given up on anything at all with him lol

thanks guys really appreciate your replies. ^_^ blessed be xxxx