Can I gain the trust of Scorpio man again? Or does the silence mean he hates me?

• I’m an Aries woman and Within a span of 3 weeks. 3 family members have died of covid and my mom is going blind in one eye which is causing her to have strong depression. I’ve been staying strong being the oldest of all my siblings. But I recently had a breakdown. It was bad. Lashing out on everyone crying one minute angry the next. After seeing a pic of one of the family members who passed away I snapped, I was so close to her. And seeing my mother cry cause of her eyesight made it worse. I lashed out on him the day after we had sex. Blowing up his phone mad cause he didn’t respond to a text I sent hours ago. I’ve been Begging for his forgiveness. He hasn’t responded to any of it. I feel so bad. I’m getting grief counseling from my university tomorrow. And even though we were casual he’s really been a nice person and loved hanging out with me and enjoyed having sex with me a lot, we were becoming friends.I hate to burn bridges. I would at least like to be his friend. But how can I earn his forgiveness and trust? I wasn’t actually even mad at him. My emotions have been horrible. I was holding it all in. I even bought sorry gifts to be sent to his place cause I feel so horrible. We’ve always gotten along and I’ve never been like this before. I’ve just been crying or getting angry a lot. And I feel so bad and guilty that I haven’t been able to sleep.

When I called once he blocked my call but my iMessages aren’t blocked. Honestly I wanted to explain myself and sincerely apologize. We were becoming close. I never told him all the stuff I was going through