Advice about what to do for school for Fall?

• I am having issues deciding if I want to go to school full time or below half time to take one class. If I take the one class in the fall will that be a smart move for me to do? The one class will help me with volunteering and shadowing for my desired career. I am asking for spirit's advice. Especially with the virus happening and expected to get worse in the fall.

DOB 05/27/1994

• What will you do the rest of the time if you only attend school half-time? And is it this year or next year that you are looking at?

• @TheCaptain Well, right now I am trying to get driving lessons going. I found out. a week ago I need hand controls. School starts in a month. So, I need 40 hours of driving time before I get my license. So, I will be learning how to drive. Then I need to find some areas to volunteer and doctors to shadow. I want to become a doctor. This is about this fall school year coming up. I just don't know what to do. I can't afford to go full time right now unless a miracle happens.

• @Bluangel27 if you are meant to go full-time, then the universe will provide the means. Otherwise, take it as a no.

• @TheCaptain I know, I'm just nervous I might not be able to get a job to pay back my student loans that will need payment soon.

• @Bluangel27, relax and trust that whatever comes to you is what you need. There's a saying "Man plans; God laughs." Spirit knows better than you what you really need because the universe can see the whole picture of your life, not just the present time that you see..