Friend or no? Seeking advice

• I'm posting here in hopes it shows up on forum....

I'm interested in getting needed input advice help or consultation about how to handle a delicate situation with a very dear VIP best friend. She's important in my life. I'm unsure if the "odd behaviors" are due to pandemic fatigue, or something else.

Is it my imagination or is it sinister or is there sabotage happening? Is it nothing more than tiredness for her or me? I wouldn't ever question this about her but I'm at a point where I need to question... as I don't want to jump to conclusions. I need guidance bc waiting for the mood to uplift may not be wise if she isn't being honest. Or she may be needing help and overcome with anxiety. I have no way to know. She isn't talking to any of her friends here right now except for a group in a "spiritual support group" which hasn't been meeting due to Covid.

. We just moved out of a rental and I don't know whether I need to be a friend by helping or be a friend by ignoring or instead - it's possible I need to accept that she was never a friend at all?
    Me June 11 1974
    Her March 6 1962

PS sorry if this is a repeat post but I can't find the posts from yesterday.

• Many problems can arise in this relationship. This woman can come to dislike your more aggressive attitude while you, in turn, are sometimes less than sympathetic to what you view as her periods of withdrawal or hypersensitivity. The relationship’s focus, then, could be mutual criticism - but the two of you can also share a hunger for peak experiences, especially those that raise consciousness and forward the pursuit of lofty goals. Such endeavours may also feature an intensification of the relationship with the natural world. If the two of you can learn the value of acceptance, a profound experience may await you. The aim of raising consciousness is an admirable one but, if the means are questionable, they may subvert and swallow up the goal itself. The critical attitude inherent in this relationship can be put to good use however encouraging objectivity and exposing otherwise confused states of mind to the clear light of reason.
    A friendship here is capable of intense psychic connections. Peak experiences are likely; being hard to describe or share with others, they may limit your ability as friends to get close to other people in your lives, so that you may sometimes form a closed and somewhat isolated unit. An interest in exploring the natural world often appears, whether during vacations, by living in the country or by keeping pets and reading about environmental issues in the city. But a good friendship will not be favoured here because of your shared overly critical or subjectively exploratory state of minds.

• @TheCaptain

Wow thanks so much!! A lot of this is spot on! Is this via astrology or intuition or both?

Yes it's an intense, wonderful friendship. Or was... ? When it's bad - it's sour! We were drawn toward projects that'd uplift her talents and create opportunities for people - the fit was her talent + my backing/fiscal responsibility. And yes there's an intensity I can't articulate.

Her regular retreats from the world were fine.... This is different - it's a period of undermining me, lying, followed by a long stretch of costly stonewalling/cold shoulder silent treatment. I initially dismissed it as her internal reaction to the pandemic. But so much is out of character!!

I have to finish replying in a few, but wanted to say thanks so much! I didn't know this ever posted on the forum. Nice surprise. You said a few things that raise an eyebrow. I need to reflect for a moment. And inquire on a specific. ...

• @TheCaptain
    You wrote this:

The aim of raising consciousness is an admirable one but, if the means are questionable, they may subvert and swallow up the goal itself.

I think my suspicion is because we have different morals and ethics. She has a survivalist mentality and when money is low, she'll cut corners to make an extra buck. And I don't play that way. Neither one of us are right vs wrong.

You wrote

The critical attitude inherent in this relationship can be put to good use however encouraging objectivity and exposing otherwise confused states of mind to the clear light of reason.

Makes sense. The criticism has led to total confusion, both ways.