Offering a full 10 card Celtic spread for those. . .

• Thanks Firefly01 for your quick reply,

as requested i have seperated my questions into 3 seperate ones & hopefully you can help me. 3/2/1947,

Finances ? Will I ever be able to clear all my debt & have a better standard of living.

Romance ? Will I ever meet someone ,Whom I can share the rest of my life with.

Job ? How is my Job going to pan out in the long term.

As an Aquarian i prefer to know the good as well as the bad & see how my future in both the long & short term is going to work out. At 62 yrs old its time something worthwhile happened & I had something to look forward to & of course a far happier & contented future, than i've had in the past. I guess if I had someone to share my life with, it would obviously have made it bearable,but it seems i'm unlucky in love as well as life.

Thanks once again Firefly , Fraternal Blessings to you.

• Dear All,

Sorry for the delay. I've had some unpleasantness arise and will be unavailable on Friday until late. I have listed each name and will return to do each reading in order of the questions.

Dear manifest dreams,

When people ask questions, sometimes there is an underlying question that is of greater concern, and Tarot responds to the vibrations of your request. I do not guarantee you will be satisfied with how Tarot works. I only read the cards and what they represent in each position.

It was meant to be honest and forthright. Sometimes, people need to have their rose-colored glasses removed in order to see the truth.

The answer to the question is a definite no. Only the man you are involved with has the answer you seek. However, there are other energies you may not be aware of happening at this time. The energies in the cards reflect a situation that is not as sturdy as you believe.

• Thanks firefly and I hope things turn out well for your unpleasantness 🙂 love and light.

• Dear Firefly01 Hope all is well. So sorry to hear about you unpleasantness. Hope everything will work out ok for you.

BLackladydiver

• Thanks for the response. I hope things will turn out for the better in your unpleasantness. Sometimes God gives a minute to sit down and listen to him. He may be energizing you to answer all thats ahead of you. Remain safe and Happy.

• Hi Firfly01 - Living in Australian, I'm 57 yrs, born 13/1/1952 in a relationship with Virgo man 24/8/1950, whom I've discovered has been and still is in a relationship with a British born Taurean woman 16/5/1947, an artist. His view is very different to mine re this matter, naturally. I've attempted to end it but I end up staying. I've been on my on my own for 8yrs (a widow) and I'm emotionally insecure, I guess. I'm not looking forward to challenging my fears of being alone again.

My question: Do I move on? - my head says go, my heart says stay. Thanks for the opportunity to take part. I enjoy reading your analysis of the cards, it helps me with my interpretation.

Smilelee

• Hi Firefly,

You are a truly giving and thoughtful person to offer everyone a reading, and to continue on even though you are being inundated! I have wanted a reading for a very long time, but hesitated to ask you because of the quantity of requests that you have continued to receive. Then I rationalized that you would have put an end to it by now if you were burnt out, so I have decided to make my request as well, with many thanks in advance!

I am wondering what has happened to my son's father. My son is eight years old, and his father moved to another state almost two years ago. His father, Dan, was in contact with us and his mother and other family members up until the beginning of August 2009, but has suddenly stopped all communication. No one has heard from him or had any contact with him. We don't have any phone numbers or even an address for him. We are concerned that he has come to some harm either self inflicted or inflicted upon him.

My question then is what has happened to my son's father and is he ok?

If this isn't a question that can be asked, or if it should be rephrased, please let me know. I am open to hearing any result, positive or negative.

Thank you so much,

Sacogirl

• Will I really win the lottery or at least get a job soon?

• I have told many times that Britt and I will be together...timing is never right...when do you see us together...when does it actually begin...thanks

• WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN IN MY 4 YEAR MARRIAGE. MY HUSBAND HAS NO SEXUAL DESIRE FOR ME WE HAVE ALMOST NO SEX LIFE AT ALL. HE IS ALWAYS FLIRTING AND EYEBALLING THE YOUNG LITTLE BLONDS. IT MAKES ME SO JEALOUS IT MAKES ME SO MADE WHY CAN'T HE LOVE OR DESIRE ME. DO YOU SEE OUR MARRIAGE LASTING MUCH LONGER? IS HE CHEATING ON ME.

TDSMITH

• I would like to ask for a reading, please. I would like to ask what the probable outcome of my relationship with Giover is. We have been seeing each other for nearly 4 years and have talked about a future together. I am wondering what direction that future might take.

• good morning firefly. my question is my scorpio boyfriend the one for me or should i go back to my gemini husband of seven years?

• Ok.

• Hi Firefly

My question is about my career and financial situation. What do you see for my future?

Born Sept. 19, 1962

2: 39 p.m

Thanks so much.

• I would like to take advantage of your generous offer. I am 54 and have been reconnected with my high school sweetheart for ~5 years. What is my future with him (RBE)?

• DOB: 12/03/80

my whole life is in the tide of change right now. I am use to this, things are always fluid. within the last five months I have become a single mother of two, I am working on my Master of PA, and I have gone thru two nannies. Recently, it has been suggested that the girls go live with their father until I finish my degree. He is a great father but he is slightly autistic (very little emotions). I have a very unique bond with both girls and would not want to ruin this. However, they are now spending 60 hours a week in the absence of either parent. I have mediated on the path to choose. Should I quit school, let the girls live with their father, or struggle thru things as is and hope that they make it thru without too much wear. I can not seem to quiet my heart from my mind from my intuition to hear the path I should take.

I hope you can help. Thanks.

• Greetings Firefly01,

Thank you for your offer. My question is simple, when will I be moving back to IL. I am currently stuck in AL. My D.O.B. is 03/04/66 and I am female, if any of that matters. Thank you so much for your insight and time. Suzy

• Dear Firefly,

I ended a 18 yr relationship almost 2 years ago and cant seem to get over it. I really love this guy. He wont even talk to me. He has issues from the past that he refuses to address or talk about and this was the reason to for the breakup. Will he break his silance and talk to me or should I move on?

Thanks A Million

• my dob is 1/19/60 and his is 06/16/68

• Will Lon-ell be able to make enough money to payy all of his bills for the rest of his life?