Offering Marseille readings

• @Selenite said in Offering Marseille readings:

@Mim said in Offering Marseille readings:

@Selenite I have just now ended a phone call with him and told him I needed some time and space and need to find and figure myself out.. he said he will wait so see what happens in the future, if he is the one he will give me time and wait if not I’m not chasing after him anymore I will lose my mind! Thank you so much for your kind words and words of hope! Very much appreciated!

Thank you!

I am still open for new readings

• This post is deleted!

• @Selenite can you do a reading for me? I passed out last month and I hit my head so I had a concussion for awhile. However, I missed my period. Can you do a reading for me to see if you see any babys in my current future? Thanks. If you can let me know and I will tell you my birthdate.

• This post is deleted!

• @Selenite Hi
    are You also offer discount offer for new reading?

• @Selenite Hi I am single and want to know about long term partner/ husband, when I will get married or when he will enter in my life?
    In past no relationship work for me, even some marriage proposals didn't finalized. How do you see my situation?
    My DOB: 8 Dec 1988. Thanks

• @TulipLilly said in Offering Marseille readings:

@Selenite can you do a reading for me? I passed out last month and I hit my head so I had a concussion for awhile. However, I missed my period. Can you do a reading for me to see if you see any babys in my current future? Thanks. If you can let me know and I will tell you my birthdate.

Hi Tulip Lilly, sorry to hear you had that, I hope you are feeling better... I am sorry but I can't read for health issues.... Take care💚

• @Hicess said in Offering Marseille readings:

@Selenite Hi
    are You also offer discount offer for new reading?

Hi Hicess, I am doing here free readings, I only need you give feedback after my reading, a comment. 💚

• @Sara717 said in Offering Marseille readings:

@Selenite Hi I am single and want to know about long term partner/ husband, when I will get married or when he will enter in my life?
    In past no relationship work for me, even some marriage proposals didn't finalized. How do you see my situation?

Hi Sara717, I think I will do a celtic cross spread for your request 💚 I will start next week.

• @Selenite said in Offering Marseille readings:

@Sara717 said in Offering Marseille readings:

@Selenite Hi I am single and want to know about long term partner/ husband, when I will get married or when he will enter in my life?

Hi Sara717, I think I will do a celtic cross spread for your request 💚 I will start next week.

Hi Sara717, this is your reading....

1 the heart of the matter. Arcana XIII.
    You are actually facing a process of transformation that is leading you to acknowledge the reason why previous relationships didn't work. You can now focus on leaving that past, I feel there is too much attachment to it, and this is causing to repeat the same old mistakes. You need to change your perception on relationships, by leaving the psdt behind and look for a connection that is very transformative for your inner growth. You are actually going to release old patterns and behaviors that no longer help you. You are feeling alone, unable to understand what you need to face, but you are determined to move for a better change. The void you are perceiving is functional to prepare rooms for something better in the future.

2 what is crossing you. Justice.
    Sorry I have to ask you if you divorced and are waiting some legal issue to be over?

3 the root of this situation. Judgement.
    I feel you are a very aware and in depth person, but in the past you surrounded yourself by superficial and wrong people who mainly distancing you because they were unable to understand your truth.

4 the past. Queen of coins.
    I see you were nurturing and protective in all your relationships

5 what you should look at. The emperor.
    You need to be more firm when it comes to show others your power. You should not let anyone distracting you by making you belief you hold the wrong position. Maybe you should look at someone older than you, a man who reached financial stability though his own independent business.

6 the future. 7 of wands 9 of wands.
    If you are more determined to put all your efforts on relationships you will accomplish your goal.

7 how you see yourself in the situation. Ace of coins.
    You believe you need someone who brings you some new idea to work together with, to have an house and family.

8 how others see you. 2 of wands.
    They appreciate you being collaborative.

9 an advice. 3 of cups.
    I sense here that you need to search in your circle of acquaintances but not rush things. Have patience and take things slowly. It would be better to let the events unfold in front of you without being too much direct. Indeed proposing for a date after a short while does not seems that solution. But a friendship with less involvement, that give space and freedom could lay the basys for a future development.

10 the outcome. The star.
    You can be helpful, the Universe has in store for you the connection you need with someone with whom you can share your talents and spiritual views.
    I hope it is of an help, please let me know. Thank you! 💚

• @Selenite Thanks for reading, it is exactly what I am going through these days. My past really hurt me, ups and downs in relationships, breakups changed things for me. I am unmarried and l was looking for potential partner but anyhow that doesn't work for me. Yes I am trying to move on from past and past mistakes. Again thanks for your time and consideration.

• @Selenite hello! i’d like to know what’s the energy between me and M. what are his feelings about me? i feel we have a special bond. i know the future is not set in stone, but do you see anything? thanks!

• @Curious said in Offering Marseille readings:

@Selenite hello! i’d like to know what’s the energy between me and M. what are his feelings about me? i feel we have a special bond. i know the future is not set in stone, but do you see anything? thanks!

Hi Curious, I drew these cards...

1 what type of connection bound both of you. King of coins ace of wands.
    The connection is powerful on a material level. He is showing to you like someone reliable to count on, and that can help financially.

What does he feels for you. Page of coins 3 of swords the star.
    He see you as an I depth and spontaneous person that has some difficulty to open because you fear being vulnerable.
    He also has a sense he met you for a reason, that you was sent in his life by destiny. To him you possess wisdom and ability to give insight into his life. He see you are devoted to a humanitarian or spiritual cause, in a sense that you use your energy to help people in trouble and he sense your talent about this.
    He appreciate your truth, the fact that you show yourself for who you are.

3 future development.
    5 of wands. You need to face some adjustment about making the right circumstances to meet this person. You need to meet him half way.
    8 of wands. The relationship could be intense the more you know this person. Since tgere aren't cup cards here I suppose the relationship is intended to be near someone with a fire energy, the one who can stimulate your growth in your potential, a person who can lit your enthusiasm for something you are dedicated to. But not in terms of romantic connection. At least in this phase.

8 of coins. You can use that energy to enlightvwith passion a project. I see you will have the courage and determination to accomplish a goal you procrastinated about a while ago.
    I hope it is of an help, please leave a comment on these cards, thanks! 💚

• @Selenite this reading resonated with me. i also have this intense feeling he was “sent to my life” for a reason, and if he really feels the same, that’s something special. well, i’m going to read more about the cards. thanks for your time!

• @Selenite its ok. Can you do a reading for my daughter and i? Do you see us remaining close? My bd 12-12-80:) I feel like our relationship is improving.

• Could I have a reading please?

My birthday is 14 October 1986.

It’s regarding a guy I have fallen for. We are in different countries, but speak every day non stop.

His birthday is 22 June 1995..

We are just friends, but do you see any further developments in the future please ?

• @TulipLilly said in Offering Marseille readings:

@Selenite its ok. Can you do a reading for my daughter and i? Do you see us remaining close? My bd 12-12-80:) I feel like our relationship is improving.

Hi Tulip Lilly, I made a celtic cross for your question.... Here are your cards

1 the heart of the matter. Ace of cups.
    There is a good emotional connection between both of you. Your daughter often reveals secrets to you and you both share a level of understanding. It's easy for you to be open and listening to each other without being judgemental. There is also telepathy, a sense that you can feel her emotions at distance

2 what is crossing you. 4 of coins.
    You are afraid this period would not last

3 the root. Strength.
    I got a sense maybe you were controlling her, or try to impose to her your will and she felt repressed

4 the past. 8 of swords.
    You used to talk a lot with her about deep issues, but sometimes the confrontation brought to surface hot topics.

5 what you should look at. 5 of cups.
    You need to check your emotional state. Maybe you are looking at the past and allow a bad feeling to enter your awareness.

6 the future. Ace of swords.
    I feel you could face a discussion, the topic is hot and important, and you need to talk in a quiet way, not being harsh with her.

7 how you see yourself in this. The devil.
    You feel sometimes guilty when you notice you tend to control her life, people she meet, and that you keep her freedom. You sense she become co dependant because her decision are taken after she heard your approval.

8 how she see you. 3 of cups.
    She see you as a friend and supportive mom, someone reliable in her life.

9 an advice. 4 of swords
    You should both interact trying to share more positivity in your dialogue, like speaking about things in a constructive way.

10 the outcome, the reply to your question. 5 of wands.
    I feel there is a change and for certain reason you need to meet her half way, this is probably due to her working problems, the fact that she could start something that requests time.

I hope it is of an help, please let me know, thanks! 💚

• @Jana-Star said in Offering Marseille readings:

Could I have a reading please?

My birthday is 14 October 1986.

It’s regarding a guy I have fallen for. We are in different countries, but speak every day non stop.

His birthday is 22 June 1995..

We are just friends, but do you see any further developments in the future please ?

Hey Jana Star... I did that reading a while ago.... I was waiting your comment but you didn't send it. Check above.

• This post is deleted!

• @Selenite

Hi , no this is somebody entirely new that I am talking to xoxo