Offering Marseille readings

• @Selenite My moms name is Faritza. Just a general reading would be fine. I talked to her today and it seems like she’s kind of lost and don’t know what to do with her life. She so stressed and not so happy. She lives abroad so I’m worried.

• This post is deleted!

• @Selenite I would love any help that can be given. Today is my 50th year on earth. I am in hopes of finding a new job and some peace within this world we live in today. I am very hard on myself(I believe because of how I was brought up). I am scared that I will have a hard time finding a job because of my age and that I don't do too well in interviews. I am a hard worker and love helping people, I need to leave the place I am working at this time. They are not what they seemed to be and are very abusive to employees. I work with many people who are wonderful and believe the same thing about what is going on with our company. I just want to be able to pay the bills and take care of my fur baby. I would apprecaite any help and advice.

Jen

• Hello could I have a reading please regarding a guy I have an interest in . His birthday is 22 June 1995 and I’m the 14 October 1986..

Will we just be friends or can there be any other further developments between us ?

If I could have a reading please .. only if you can manage please.

Thank you soo much

• @RaspberryGirl said in Offering Marseille readings:

@Selenite said in Offering Marseille readings:

@RaspberryGirl said in Offering Marseille readings:

@Selenite oh pick me! Pick me!

Hi Raspberry Girl... What is your question?

Can you please try and see what is in store for me in my career life?

Thanks!

Hi Raspberry Girl, I made a celtic cross spread....

1 the heart of the matter. The star.
    Are you working on a field where you are taking care of nature, like gardening? I see here you are doing your best to take care of your environment.

2 what is crossing you. Knight of coins.
    Is there a male co worker with whom you are having problems? Or, do you feel you are doing too much but is not well payed or understood?

3 the root. 7 of cups.
    It seems that someone found you distracted, trapped in your world, they think you need to be more practical and organized.

4 the past. 10 of coins. Your job was well payed. Your efforts were rewarded more than now.

5 what you should look at. Page of swords.
    You should be more focused, willing to participate with all yourself even if the task is boring and ordinary. By doing this, you will save time and get more organized.

6 the future. The world.
    I see here a big accomplishment next year. You will be rewarded for your actual job, your efforts will be recognized by coworkers, and increase of paycheck.

7 how you see yourself in this situation. Arcana XIII.
    You see yourself as a person who prefer change instead of being stuck in the same routine, for this reason you want change a job once settled, to get new experiences. You are able to turn a difficult situation into a good one, you are aware of your strengths and ability to overcome limits.

8 how others see you. The sun.
    They see you are a warmth and welcoming person, they are comfortable in your presence because you try to be of an help.

9 an advice. 4 of cups.
    Ask yourself why are you currently dissatisfied, what brings you emotional fulfillment when you are down, is there something you can do in your job that could help you to ease your frustration?

10 the outcome. 5 of coins.
    The card is saying that right now you find your paycheck tight, nevertheless, if you show them that you value the job, put more concentration on it, and resolve some frustration that could arise, next year there will be the amelioration we see in the world card.

I got a sense now that I completed the spread that the star card represents your attempt to be recognized and valued through your job, someone is not considering your abilities as you expected, this person is telling you that what you are doing isn't enough. Is he the knight of coins?

I hope it is of an help, please leave a comment on my interpretation, thanks! 💚

• This post is deleted!

• @Jubisay said in Offering Marseille readings:

@Selenite My moms name is Faritza. Just a general reading would be fine. I talked to her today and it seems like she’s kind of lost and don’t know what to do with her life. She so stressed and not so happy. She lives abroad so I’m worried.

Hi Jubisay, I am sorry to hear about the difficulties your mom are dealing with. I asked the card what she needs to change in her life to be happy and decided to make a celtic cross spread:

1 the heart of the matter. The Fool.
    Your mom is dealing with depression and anxiety due to some mental disorder, this comes probably from a past trauma she is unaware of, and that still haunt her days. She doesn't know what to learn from the experiences or mistakes, as she tend not to think about them. This gives spaces for layers of sadness that could be resolved once she doesn't hide from her internal sorrow. Part of her anguish come because she has low self esteem, she isn't unaware she possess talents and gifts because she is too much focused on the darkness of her situation. Right now she is trying to ease her sadness trying many remedies or paths, but she is lacking direction, she is wandering and dispelling her energy finding solutions outward instead of focusing on her intuition that could help her.

2 what is crossing her. 5 of coins.
    The main problem is her not well acceptance of her financial situation. She is trying to save money but she lack it and being supported by others. Maybe she is spending too much on trying ways to cure depression.

3 the root. The world.
    Her sadness has its root on the fact she didn't valued herself by finding a sense of purpose in her life. She is unaware of her place in the world, in the fact that she has abilities that the community needs. Her life, to her, is deprived of meaning.

4 the past. Queen of wands. She was able to be more assertive and had more confidence and willpower than now. Could it be that this card represent a woman that caused trauma, someone who forced her position to her.

5 what she should look at. 8 of swords.
    She need to focus on her inner mental dialogue, the way she talks to herself because she probably use to put herself down that way. Could you advice her to use positive affirmations?

6 the future. The tower.
    I am sorry to see this card... Because it could be that her nervous breakdown gets harder.

7 how she see herself. 8 of coins.
    She is evaluating herself in a material way, she believes her life is valued on money job and possessions, but this makes her loosing her inner strength

8 how others see her. 10 of swords.
    They often deal with difficulties coming from her depression

9 an advice. 6 of swords.
    Could it be that counseling with a group of people where she can talk could be of an help.

10 the outcome. 2 of swords.
    She need to be more open to others opinions giving others space for their own point of view without loosing her personal one. It's important to start having a clear sense of her future by envisioning it.

... From the whole spread I got a sense she needs to evaluate her inner strength and purpose. She needs to take responsibility for herself because the menopause is aggravating things.

I hope it is of an help, I really hope she can feel better soon. Blessings💚

• @Selenite the tower made me kind of emotional. But I think that if she changes her way of thinking or seeing herself it will work out fine. Thank you so much for your time. I truly am grateful and I will send your reading to her (I know she will cry) but my momma always been a strong woman and as long as I live I will always have her back. Thank you again and God bless you❤

• @jengbhm said in Offering Marseille readings:

@Selenite I would love any help that can be given. Today is my 50th year on earth. I am in hopes of finding a new job and some peace within this world we live in today. I am very hard on myself(I believe because of how I was brought up). I am scared that I will have a hard time finding a job because of my age and that I don't do too well in interviews. I am a hard worker and love helping people, I need to leave the place I am working at this time. They are not what they seemed to be and are very abusive to employees. I work with many people who are wonderful and believe the same thing about what is going on with our company. I just want to be able to pay the bills and take care of my fur baby. I would apprecaite any help and advice.

Jen

Hi Jengbhm, thanks for sharing your problem. I really hope things will ameliorate soon. I wish you happy birthday, may all of your dreams will come true and peace fulfilled your life!

I made a kind of stair spread for your situation, from the base to the top cards are:

1 your present situation. The tower.
    You need to take into serious consideration to change that job since there could be a sudden crysis there and I am sorry that maybe two workers could be fired.

2 an advice to ameliorate your current situation there. 7 of cups

OK, with the tower card comes some anxiety and worry, but you need to detach from this by focusing on staying quiet and move only in the direction of your dreams. Let your intuition guide you and not your fear.

3 first step to move in the direction of the new job. Page of swords.
    I see there is a new skill/ competence that you can use for next interviews, but you are not fully aware of this. Your interviewer could appreciate a fresh insight, a new idea and it feels like you can astonish them by showing an original thought that goes far beyond your age. Try to conquer it by using a new approach, show that your ideas are brilliant.

4 where to focus. 10 of coins.
    Your job needs to be well payed more than the one you are currently in.

5 the outcome. Knight of swords.

There could be a struggle finding another job, but you need to be more determined and focused and use perseverance to get it.

I hope it is of an help. I will keep fingers crossed for you to get that new job.. I hope you are spending a nice day💚

• @Jubisay said in Offering Marseille readings:

@Selenite the tower made me kind of emotional. But I think that if she changes her way of thinking or seeing herself it will work out fine. Thank you so much for your time. I truly am grateful and I will send your reading to her (I know she will cry) but my momma always been a strong woman and as long as I live I will always have her back. Thank you again and God bless you❤

May my reading be of a relief and that will gain hope! God bless both of you!! 💚💚

• @Cutiee27 said in Offering Marseille readings:

@Selenite hi am waiting for ur reading . Also pls ask universe what it has to say about me and my life

Cutie27 27 I am sorry but I just replied your question. I thought you would comment it, but you didn't. Instead you are asking me other questions and I am confused now. Sorry I can't answer those questions. Have a nice day💚

• @Jana-Star said in Offering Marseille readings:

Hello could I have a reading please regarding a guy I have an interest in . His birthday is 22 June 1995 and I’m the 14 October 1986..

Will we just be friends or can there be any other further developments between us ?

If I could have a reading please .. only if you can manage please.

Thank you soo much

Hi Jana Star, I am here with your cards....

I firstly asked what he actually feels for you and got queen of swords. This made me think he is cautious and suspicious, he seems to be defensive, not willing to open in this initial phase. It feels he is a vulnerable person and need to protect his space because he is carrying some wound.

The potential for commitment is represented by knight of swords. There is some difficult you could face with him. There would be argues and he can be quite "aggressive" verbally offensive. It seems he hides a vulnerability and because he does not want you to reveal his weaknesses, he uses to be rude. This relationship could have obstacles to face and sorry to hear it could be a difficult one to carry.

Development: page of swords judgement the sun.

This cards brought relief and a sense that the person would resolve his past trauma thank your understanding and once it will happen, he will start to open himself in a warmth way because he see he can offer to you his vulnerability without being rejected and this lead he will trust you. The sun card signals you can be friends, at least in this phase, not lovers.

I hope it is of an help, please let me know, thanks! 💚

• @Selenite hi could you please do a reading for me thank you so much... I would love to know about my love life but general reading is perfect

Dob 06/09/1985

Thank you so much xo

• @Mim said in Offering Marseille readings:

@Selenite hi could you please do a reading for me thank you so much... I would love to know about my love life but general reading is perfect

Dob 06/09/1985

Thank you so much xo

Hi Mim, I made a celtic cross reading for your question....

1 the heart of the matter. 6 of wands.
    The card says that at the present there is someone, an acquaintance, a Co worker, that has a potential to share with you the same interests.

2 what is crossing you. Queen of cups.
    You heard that this man is interested and involved in a serious relationship, could be married

3 the root of this. The chariot, queen of wands.
    This man often travels abroad for his job. And maybe this woman is a coworker too and he is often traveling with her.

4 the past. Knight of wands.
    He used to travel alone. Yiu got interested in him because he made you see how ambitious and passionate he is for his work.

5 what you should look at. The emperor.
    You should be more confident in yourself and showing him your value and power

6 the future. 3 of wands.
    It could be offered to you a chance to collaborate with him through a job endeavor

7 how you see yourself in this. The world.
    Yiu are actually single but you enjoy it, feeling indipendent, but sometimes you want someone on your side to make you happy.

8 how others see you. 7 of cups.
    They see you as a person very in tune with your spiritual self, that can give wiseness and emotional support

9 an advice. Ace of coins.
    The card says you should pay attention to make a further investment in your career, so you will reach a financial position that would allow you to be noticed by this person

10the outcome. 3 of swords.
    I am so sorry to see this card refers to disappointment.

I hope it is of an help, please let me know thanks💚

• @Selenite thanks so much!

Umm maybe he met a girl while he was at work she lives close to his work.. she is married he isn’t.

She just used him and he was left broken hearted!

A lot of the things you have said are right just don’t get what the last one means..

That we will not ever be together?

Atm we decided on just friends I think that’s also my fault I am very closed off and refuse to open up to him and let myself be vulnerable I’m scared of getting hurt

• This post is deleted!

@Selenite thanks so much!

Umm maybe he met a girl while he was at work she lives close to his work.. she is married he isn’t.

She just used him and he was left broken hearted!

A lot of the things you have said are right just don’t get what the last one means..

That we will not ever be together?

Atm we decided on just friends I think that’s also my fault I am very closed off and refuse to open up to him and let myself be vulnerable I’m scared of getting hurt

It seems to me these cards says you need to wait, maybe it's still early to ask for seeing a commitment. I would not loose hope. You see this person and got interested.... Maybe you should wait to unfold a relationship that could require time...

• @Selenite I have just now ended a phone call with him and told him I needed some time and space and need to find and figure myself out.. he said he will wait so see what happens in the future, if he is the one he will give me time and wait if not I’m not chasing after him anymore I will lose my mind! Thank you so much for your kind words and words of hope! Very much appreciated!

• This post is deleted!

@Selenite I have just now ended a phone call with him and told him I needed some time and space and need to find and figure myself out.. he said he will wait so see what happens in the future, if he is the one he will give me time and wait if not I’m not chasing after him anymore I will lose my mind! Thank you so much for your kind words and words of hope! Very much appreciated!

Thank you!