Offering Marseille readings

• @Selenite said in Offering Marseille readings:

@Selenite

Hi Mommy Crab... I have done your reading... Sorry for the delay... Let me know if I can post it, if you are still interested.

@Selenite said in Offering Marseille readings:

@Selenite

Hi Mommy Crab... I have done your reading... Sorry for the delay... Let me know if I can post it, if you are still interested.

Still open

• @Selenite Yes please. Sorry for replying late as I missed your post .Thank you.

• @Mommy-Crab said in Offering Marseille readings:

@Selenite Yes please. Sorry for replying late as I missed your post .Thank you.

Hi Mommy Crab here is your celtic cross reading....

1 the heart of the matter. Justice. Right now all your energies are focused to the legal battle. For other issues, they are related to the karma you need to understand. The card is positive, if you watch what happening to you on an higher perspective because I feel you are guided on the right path sooner, it only needs to face these challenges now. Divine law is assisting you, pay attention to this.

2 what is crossing you. The star. You are feeling exposed and fragile in this time. You are loosing hope, but the stars are above you to offer their guidance if you raise your awareness from the mundane.

3 the root. The high priestess. You are not trusting your own truth, your awareness, hearing the whispering voice that could make the difference. You pay too much attention to your surroundings and you need to keep boundaries to protect your inner space and emotions.

4 the past. The empress

The card simbolyze a situation of wellness at that time

5 what you should look at. Judgement. I got a sense here that you will rise above your current difficulties and things will turn in your favor. A renewed sense of hope and purpose, you will be the winner and foremost, there are amelioration for your health issue.

6 the future. Strength. You will conquer a renewed sense of your inner capacity to overcome obstacles. By maintaining your center and your quietness you will face these situations. You will turn your gaze inside to recognize your value and power.

7 how do you see yourself in this. The moon. You feel your emotions depend upon what happen around in your environment. You think you are influenced by people, especially someone from your past

8 how others see you. The wheel of fortune. They believe in your power of controlling events. Maybe they think you are wealthy, that by financial level you can help them.

9 an advice. The magician. Take a step back... Are you evaluating the resources that are still available to you? Are you willing to use your creativity to think indipendently and move forward I your life on your own? Is there any talent you can turn into a career? Because I can see that if you do a job that really makes you happy, yiur health could be restored.

10 the outcome. The world. A part of your path will be completed this year. It means that next yiu can start with a better position.

I hope it is of an help.... Please let me know your comment and if your relate to this. Thanks!

• @Selenite oh pick me! Pick me!

• @RaspberryGirl said in Offering Marseille readings:

@Selenite oh pick me! Pick me!

Hi Raspberry Girl... What is your question?

• @Selenite omg Thank you so much I can relate with all of them specially the thing from the past that is still on my mind and not allowing me to move on. Plus yes I am looking for a new job that will make me happy. I know ppl want me to help them financially which is not pleasant all the time. I am planning a legal battle nxt year and I hope I will get my property back.
    Thank you so much for this elaborate reading, its so nice of you to write each and everything that I am facing right now. Love ya💕💕💕💕

• @Selenite hi am single female my n
    DOB 28-6-1992 . What does the cards say about me and what has universe in store of me ?

• @Selenite may I have a tarot reading my DOB 28/6/1992 . Regarding love and life .

• @Mommy-Crab said in Offering Marseille readings:

@Selenite omg Thank you so much I can relate with all of them specially the thing from the past that is still on my mind and not allowing me to move on. Plus yes I am looking for a new job that will make me happy. I know ppl want me to help them financially which is not pleasant all the time. I am planning a legal battle nxt year and I hope I will get my property back.
    Thank you so much for this elaborate reading, its so nice of you to write each and everything that I am facing right now. Love ya💕💕💕💕

I am happy this reading provided such a comfort to you during this hectic time! I know how it's overwhelming and draining when life put so much pressure. Nevertheless I found that overthinking is not good. Being open to see beyond current events to nurture hope for the future, one day one will better understand the meaning of the grief of these moments, realizing that through them one become a better person, discovering new abilities. All get in perspective after many years. 💚💚💚💚

• @Selenite waiting for your response

• @Cutiee27 said in Offering Marseille readings:

@Selenite waiting for your response

Hi Cutie27 I am completing your reading, please be patient

• @Selenite You are absolutely right. I can't thank you enough for this wonderful reading. Yes over thinking is a bad habit that I can't deny about. Once again thank you loads💕💕💕. Take care.

• @Selenite thanku

• @Cutiee27 said in Offering Marseille readings:

@Selenite thanku

.... I made a celtic cross spread, so it is answering both your questions...

1 the heart of the matter. Judgement.
    You are actually experiencing a deep spiritual awakening. Like many of us who are struggling with this hectic situation worldwide, you are searching for answers beyond the surface we see. I see here you are deepening your spiritual knowledge of this hidden meaning. You are coming to reality with a renewed sense and purpose.

2 what is crossing you. Justice

You are meditating so much, pondering past issues ( could it be about your parent relationship?). If I relate it to the previous card it seems your awareness is asking if you act responsibly towards them, wondering if you did your best to be of an help.
    Sometimes is hard for you to understand how Divine guidance assist all, as you forget we tend to judge instead of embracing an higher point of view.

3 the root. 6 of coins.
    It comes because you didn't received enough support, so it is difficult to give much of yourself to others.

4 the past. Temperance.
    Things were in balance before this hectic time. You experienced intense connections with others, while right now they are distancing from you.

5 what you should look at. The devil.
    You should do some inner work on your shadow side. Maybe you tend to project your ego. Or you tend to be in control, while in this moment this is slipping away and this makes you angry.
    You are searching for a passionate relationship, but you need first to be sure there is a spiritual connection involved and both of you are ready to based it not on your ego.

6 the future. 9 of coins.
    Opportunities will increase, mostly on finances, career, prosperity.

7 how you see yourself in this. Ace of swords.
    Honest, focused, ethical, truthful

8 how others see you. 3 of coins.
    As a practical person, well organized and able to solve problems finding new solutions thanks to your ability to synthesis.

9 an advice. 4 of coins.
    Maybe right now you are involving too much in a spiritual practice, but you need to be more grounded in order to get the better results.

10 the outcome. Ace of cups.
    The card is a promise for hope and relates to a chance to have a relationship with someone with the same spiritual values as yours.

I hope it is of an help, please leave a comment, thanks! 💚

• @Selenite hi thanku for the reading . I had issues with my ex . Looks like am the victim . There was a cosmic force beyond beyond my control which made me to contact him last year . Can you pls drop it comment on this why the universe acted on me to contact him last yr .