Offering Marseille readings

• @Selenite thank you πŸ™

• Hello @Selenite
    Can you do a reading for me. Nothing special, just general/love. My bday is 12 March 86.

• Thank kindly

• Hi could I have a reading please regarding a guy I have an attraction to . His birthday is 21 August 1986 and mine is 14 October 1986.

I want to know if there is any potential for commitment between us?

Thank you

• @Selenite thank you, I hope so xx

• @AlishD said in Offering Marseille readings:

Hello @Selenite
    Can you do a reading for me. Nothing special, just general/love. My bday is 12 March 86.

• Thank kindly

Hi Alish D, this is a celtic cross reading I made for you.....

1 t he heart of the matter. Knight of wands.

You are very determined and passionate about where to put your energy

2 what is crossing you. The moon.

.... But you find hard to conquer your strong emotions. You are actually moody, and this is having an impact on your goal as you tend to procrastination when you get frustrated.

3 the root of this. 5 of cups.

You are nurturing some negative emotions and doubts regarding your future. You tend to have two approaches.... Sometimes you look at the glass half empty, and other times the full one. This could be the reason of your up and down described by the moon. You also could have a tendency to look at your past and see there are still things that you need to work on.

4 the past. 8 of swords.

I feel this card confirms that feeling I had while pulling the 5 of cups : obstacles and struggles that had an impact on your emotional nature. Now, if I watch again the knight I sense you are working so hard to overcome this, and you are making big steps towards conquering clarity and focus.

5 what you should look at. 6 of coins.

You need to realize that you have abundance of resources in your life and talents you need to share with people. In your past you did the good choices that allowed you to be in this path, although you can't believe in this.

6 the future ( this year) 7 of coins.

You will put boundaries and make another big step towards your emotional well-being. You can have a sense of the foundations you have built in your past and the lessons behind. It's opening a new cycle in your life, you will find it more balanced than before.

7 how you see yourself in this situation. 7 of cups.

You sense you are well connected with your higher self and intuition. You see yourself good about visualize and imagining. You have faith in your heart.

8 how others see you. The emperor.

They see you rule your world, you are practical and you love order.

9 an advice. 5 of swords.

You should check your thoughts to see if they are aligned with your truth. Does your fantasies and dreams match with your truth or you need to get out from certain thoughts?

10 the outcome. King of swords.

This include your ability to be more analytical. You can discover a truth about a situation and get out illusion if you watch the events without being involved too much on an emotional level. I indeed feel you are an empath and you need to put boundaries to your sensitivity, so use the power of your mind whenever you feel sad, anxious ot frustrated.

I hope it is of an help! πŸ’š

• @Jana-Star said in Offering Marseille readings:

Hi could I have a reading please regarding a guy I have an attraction to . His birthday is 21 August 1986 and mine is 14 October 1986.

I want to know if there is any potential for commitment between us?

Thank you

Hi JanaStar, this is your reading...

1 your instinct. Knight of swords. Your gut tells you to remain defensive and protect your boundaries by not exposing yourself too much. Maybe a past trauma is still affecting the trust you can put on a relationship. You tend to defend especially your opinions.

2 physical reaction he had upon you. Ace of cups.

Here there is big potential for love. You are attracted to him on a physical level because you unconsciously relate this to his inner beauty as well.

3 emotional reaction.... The tower.

Yiu tend to be nervous and express your anger to him easier because he accept this trait of your personality and you feel loved because of this.

4 mental reaction.... 3 of wands.

Yiu join your forces together in conversations that are mentally and creatively stimulating.

5 spiritual compatibility. 2 of wands.

It seems that is earlier to check this, it's better to see what will going on after some time.
    I see you are mostly attracted physically and mentally.

6 a question you should ask to yourself. King of Wands.

Is this relationship nurturing yiur creative side, does it allow you to get insights about the nature of your power? Is this man responsible mature and willing to commit to handle your difficulties, to heal your past and contribute to open your heart on the long term?

• @Selenite
    Wow thank you. This is so positive.

• @Selenite thank you soo much!

• @Selenite thank you soo much!

• Hi could I have a general reading for myself please - 14 October 1986 is my birthday. Thanks so much

• This post is deleted!

• @Jana-Star said in Offering Marseille readings:

Hi could I have a general reading for myself please - 14 October 1986 is my birthday. Thanks so much

Jana Star, I did the reading just last week and you replied... Why are you putting this for the second time if I just answered and you read it?

• @Mommy-Crab said in Offering Marseille readings:

@Selenite Hello there!! Can you give me a reading please?? I have a property related fight going on between me and my uncle and his son . If I take legal action against them is there any chance of me winning??

Also I have a question -2020 is going bad for me . Stress, depression, health issues etc Will situation change for me?
    I am a female. Thank you in advnc.

Hi Mommy Crab, thanks for sitting... Sorry to hear about your situation... I can do a general reading, I can't read for legal matters. πŸ’š

• @Selenite
    I won’t ask ever again. Thank you so much

• @Jana-Star
    I did this just over a year ago and the tarot reader told me it was too early to do another reading and to reread what they wrote.
    I know it hurts
    take care and stay safe

• @Jana-Star

Jana Star I am so sorry... I made a mistake and I was thinking you requested the same one.... Of course I would like to do yours.... Please tell me if you want me to read again.
    Sorry again! πŸ’š

• @Selenite

Thank you that is so kind . I just want a general reading for me please.

14 October 1986 is my birthday

Thanks. Xoxo

• @Selenite
    u r a very nice kind person

• @Jana-Star

Hi Jana Star, sorry for the delay, I had hectic days but I am here with your celtic cross reading...

1 the heart of the matter. The Fool

The card depicts how you are feeling deep inside as being a free soul who can't stand imposition by others. You are actually focusing about how to get free. I am feeling the lockdown made you realise you doesn't like to be controlled and you crave freedom to be restored in your reality. Your instinctual nature is strong and you are in tune with your higher self. I am focusing on the bells the Fool is carrying on his neck, it makes me wonder if music plays a big role in your life.

2 what is crossing you. The sun.

I feel you are lacking some support and warmth from people, it comes because you choose to follow your path described by the Fool card. Many people left because they could not see or accept your truth. Or maybe they reached you only when they were in need of something?

3 the root of this. The world.

The card says yiu have a great awareness of your place and role in your community. Your high awareness is protecting you from coming in contact with self centered people. It also portray the lockdown. The laurel crown surrounding the female figure could represents the restrictions from the external, anyway your gentle energy is dancing and feel free, even if you watch the outside situation.

4 the past. Ace of cups.

This one made me think that you felt more loved in the past by the same people appearing in the sun card. And that you dedicated to an artistic hobby or have an intense social life.

5 what you should look at. 6 of wands.

On sharing with others your hobbies.

6 the future. Ace of wands.

This year will give you an interesting opportunity in your career. This is a chance that need to be cached as soon as it appears on your way ( see the Fool is going towards this card) without hesitation.

7 how you see yourself in this. The hermit.

A wise and conscious old soul.

8 how others see you. King of Wands.
    A strong presence, very clear and determined.

9 an advice. King of cups.

Offer understanding and compassion towards the people I described before.

10 the outcome. 4 of cups.

There are some frustration to be faced this year. Yiu can get dissatisfied about your social life.

• @Selenite

Hi Mommy Crab... I have done your reading... Sorry for the delay... Let me know if I can post it, if you are still interested.