Offering Marseille readings

• @Selenite Thanks for the reading. Good insight. Hoping to get successful again. Thanks.

• @Selenite I am wondering if it is possible to ask another question if that is okay?
    My question is:
    How does my ex Jordan feel about my apology message?
    Has He seen my message?
    Thank you ❤

• @LibraJustice

I am sorry, but I can't read for yes or no questions. Before getting to know about how J feels for that, it would mean I should ask the cards to tell if he received it or no. I am sorry I can't read for this.

• @Selenite okay no worries that is all good.
    Is there a chance you could possibly read about what type of connection we have with one another as in like a karmatic, soulmate, twin flame relationship? I feel we have some sort of connection but I can’t figure out what it is? If unable to read for this type of question I understand thank you❤

• @LibraJustice

Let's say all the connections you mentioned are karmic, and what do you feel towards makes the difference. You could almost instantaneously know if he is a twin flame or not, you would recognize it from deep feelings of belonging.
    I have only my Marseilles to relate, but I feel it is not an appropriate deck to use for such a question. It is suitable a modern deck with particularly focus on love matters. Sorry I can't read because of that. 💚

• @Selenite
    That's okay I understand. I actually asked my own cards and got this as my interpretation
    Father of Pentacles (King of Pentacles)
    5 of swords Reversed
    Strength
    Justice
    Judgement
    The High Priestess(bottom of my deck when I finished)
    I feel he that in a sense he is my protector with the king of Pentacles.
    With the 5 of Swords reversed to not fight? I’m really unsure with this one as we had issues in our relationship and had one bad fallout in 2013 that resulted in us in not speaking but 2 months ago I sent him an apology message apologising for the all hurt that I caused (could really use help with this one)
    The strength I believe is to help me/us be strong as in unity we could be strong together or help one another be strong. I do know the zodiac sign this is associated with is Leo and he is a Leo Sun
    Justice to possibly help make things right with one another or we balance one another out yin/yang. I do know this card zodiac sign is Libra and I am a Libra sun.
    (Interesting how strength and justice are next to one another)
    Judgement new beginnings awakening he may help awaken my spirituality as I have been struggling with my Catholic faith or we awaken one another with the connection we have.
    Lastly, with the bottom card being the high priestess he in a way is my spiritual teacher helping me with my faith in connection with judgement.

• @LibraJustice

I am studying your cards comparing with my deck, next I will send you my interpretation.

• @LibraJustice

I tried comparing it with my deck.
    King of coins made me think about soul mate, someone who is taking care of you on this life. With a twin flame, it could be a king of cups.
    Justice, as a representative of yourself made me think of the connection, in association with strength it feels like you are avoiding this to be recognized within yourself because maybe your expectations are higher?
    With the 5 of swords appearing before all these major Arcana it feels like your king was putting a wall in front of you.
    He is probably not equipped for understanding the spiritual connection between both of you, maybe he nurtures fears and so prefers maintaining it on the material level. So it feels like he is looking at your spiritual progress at distance and of course he is willing to offer you some help.
    Strength and Justice and HP gave feelings of coldness...
    Judgement means you need to get out your current thoughts to embrace the truth. The card is traditionally ruled by Pluto energy and promise you will undergo a process of transformation within yourself. And if judgment call for oneness, next, the HP, ruled by the moon, bring you the energy of number 2, duality.
    Again, the last couple of cards advice you to get in tune with your higher self for the answer.
    I hope my interpretation was of a bit of an help! 💚

• Thank you I think sometimes I feel like I do have higher expectations at times
    Mentioning about how he was putting a wall in front of me that does ring a bell as I remember he tends to hide his feelings, has a hard time expressing his feelings and I think he really isn't equipped with understanding the connection and with the nurturing the fears in the material world he would rather avoid instead of trying to understand I agree with that so with the Judgement of getting out of current thoughts I need to embrace above. Maybe in a way, I could possibly help him with his fears?
    Since this reading I have been tuning into my higher self and asked my cards:
    Tell me about the connection between us and received:
    The Magician
    9 of Pentacles
    7 of Pentacles
    I noted them and proceeded to keep shuffling then while shuffling 2 of pentacles came out noted that one and then shuffled more and outcomes
    The Lovers and Hierophant came together noted those kept going.
    Then the World fell out of the deck and then I decided to pull three cards afterwards and got:
    5 of swords
    Son of Pentacles
    Judgement
    turned over and the Justice was the bottom card
    So I am thinking there is a theme with this connection possibly on those three cards or Judgement and Justice. I know that when I did a spread on what cards that represent him I received two of the cards that I got in that was the Magician and The Hierophant and another reader told me she got the World Card once and I got the World in this spread. We dated from 2009-2010 both of us were 16/17 two young ones. He was the one that called off the relationship as I was naive and selfish. Almost tried again in 2013 but due to a bad fallout between us, we haven't had any contact since. In September I wrote him a very long overdue apology and still haven't heard from him about it.
    Then I took out:
    Magician
    Hierophant
    5 of swords
    Judgement
    Justice
    World
    For the spread I did today as a reader suggested to dig deeper for the aspects I did:
    Communication- The Hierophant
    Obstacles between us-The World (I am currently living in another country at the moment but I am planning on returning home on the 21 Jan wonder if that means something possibly?)
    His Position-The Magician (I noted that this was one of the cards that represented him in the last reading that I asked what card(s) represented him
    My Position-Judgement ( with this perhaps I am waiting to be judged by him as I am waiting to hear back from him regarding the apology message that I sent to him back in September seeking forgiveness for the hurt I caused him)
    Solution to obstacles-Justice With this one I feel maybe that he should accept the apology that I sent through a message and forgive me)
    Outcome-5 of Swords (Possibly there may be a truce between us the conflict between us could possibly be over and that we learn from our mistakes and go forward either together or alone or he is still going to continue to have that wall up)
    Apologies that this is a lot of information to take it but since this initial reading I have been trying my best to get a better understanding of this connection ❤

• @LibraJustice said in Offering Marseille readings:

Thank you I think sometimes I feel like I do have higher expectations at times
    Mentioning about how he was putting a wall in front of me that does ring a bell as I remember he tends to hide his feelings, has a hard time expressing his feelings and I think he really isn't equipped with understanding the connection and with the nurturing the fears in the material world he would rather avoid instead of trying to understand I agree with that so with the Judgement of getting out of current thoughts I need to embrace above. Maybe in a way, I could possibly help him with his fears?
    Since this reading I have been tuning into my higher self and asked my cards:
    Tell me about the connection between us and received:
    The Magician
    9 of Pentacles
    7 of Pentacles
    I noted them and proceeded to keep shuffling then while shuffling 2 of pentacles came out noted that one and then shuffled more and outcomes
    The Lovers and Hierophant came together noted those kept going.
    Then the World fell out of the deck and then I decided to pull three cards afterwards and got:
    5 of swords
    Son of Pentacles
    Judgement
    turned over and the Justice was the bottom card
    So I am thinking there is a theme with this connection possibly on those three cards or Judgement and Justice. I know that when I did a spread on what cards that represent him I received two of the cards that I got in that was the Magician and The Hierophant and another reader told me she got the World Card once and I got the World in this spread. We dated from 2009-2010 both of us were 16/17 two young ones. He was the one that called off the relationship as I was naive and selfish. Almost tried again in 2013 but due to a bad fallout between us, we haven't had any contact since. In September I wrote him a very long overdue apology and still haven't heard from him about it.
    Then I took out:
    Magician
    Hierophant
    5 of swords
    Judgement
    Justice
    World
    For the spread I did today as a reader suggested to dig deeper for the aspects I did:
    Communication- The Hierophant
    Obstacles between us-The World (I am currently living in another country at the moment but I am planning on returning home on the 21 Jan wonder if that means something possibly?)
    His Position-The Magician (I noted that this was one of the cards that represented him in the last reading that I asked what card(s) represented him
    My Position-Judgement ( with this perhaps I am waiting to be judged by him as I am waiting to hear back from him regarding the apology message that I sent to him back in September seeking forgiveness for the hurt I caused him)
    Solution to obstacles-Justice With this one I feel maybe that he should accept the apology that I sent through a message and forgive me)
    Outcome-5 of Swords (Possibly there may be a truce between us the conflict between us could possibly be over and that we learn from our mistakes and go forward either together or alone or he is still going to continue to have that wall up)
    Apologies that this is a lot of information to take it but since this initial reading I have been trying my best to get a better understanding of this connection ❤

Still open

• @Selenite Hi, is it possible for you to do a reading for me with whats coming regards of my love life in 2021. Thank you 🙏 My date of birth is July 8th 1985

• @Selenite - hello! I hope you're doing well! I was wondering if I could please get a reading. I had a reading done by another reader about a month ago, and they mentioned I was manifesting a new romance. At that time, I was talking with a Virgo (very new) and I was hoping the reading meant him. However, after I told my Virgo I'd like to get to know him better, he mentioned that he was always open to friendship. I took that as he wasn't interested and haven't really spoke to him since. Just curious where my love life is headed, and when someone who wants to be with me romantically will make an appearance, unless this Virgo is just unsure about his feelings for me. My DoB is Nov 2, 1983.

• @Selenite

Hi, I would love a reading if you have time.

I'm a single mom, just looking for guidance and direction in life or just a heads up for what is next.

Thanks so much,
    Josey

• Hi Former user.... Please send your name and if you are female or male, thanks....

• @ScorpVirgo

HiScorpVirgo, if your previous reader mentioned a possible relationship a month ago and this man Virgo appeared I think it's still early to have another one on the same topic...but would you like to know what will happen between both of you? Let me know, I can pull cards for this or if you want guidance with him....
    I wish you all the best for 2021! Blessings 💚

• @Josey2011

Hi Josey2011....

I pulled your cards asking what's the main situation in your life that pushed you to ask for a reading and got

Ace of swords the devil queen of coins 10 of wands

At a first sight it seems you are gathering courage and determination to cut from an unhealthy relationship with a woman here as queen, so I asked who is this queen and got 3 of cups 7 of cups 3 of coins... It made me think about a friend or acquaintance with whom you shared a financial situation). It made me think she is wealthy and you and your husband are financially dependent on her since she offered you some money.
    I asked an explanation for the 10 of Wands and got the emperor ace of coins hanged man.
    Both of you are struggling for money issue that link together. You need her help and she often delay her help forgetting to give you money in time, making you wait longer.

Advice.... 6 of cups page of coins ace of cups the empress

The most important thing right now is to maintain your family united. Probably your son is missing your attention because you are most concerned with that issue. The Empress is you, pushing you to take more responsibility towards him. You have an ace of cups behind you, so you are protected, you need to be aware and have faith that with your efforts you can get out and have a financial stable situation, but all depends on you, on your own efforts, and in order to do this, you need to take a little risk represented by page of coins, you have to create something new to sustain your family wellness.

Does it resonate with your situation? I hope it is of an help... Please let me know, thanks!

I wish you all the best for 2021! Blessings! 💚

• @Selenite - happy new year, and thank you for the reply! I havent talked to the Virgo man in a month now. After I mentioned I was interested in him, he made it sound like he was only looking for friendship so I havent talked to him since then. I'd love to have an updated reading on where things are headed with my love life, especially since I dont think that the Virgo man will reach back out again for any romantic communication.

• @ScorpVirgo

But have you asked to the previous reader about your love life? Is it the same question you need to investigate about?

• @Selenite - oh, sorry. Well I guess kind of. I just got a general life/love/career/everything reading in November. At that time the reader said I was "manifesting new love" but nothing has happened for me really lol. I was just curious if something may look up for me soon, romantically. If you think I should wait, then I will. 🙂

• @ScorpVirgo

Does that reader gave a time frame about when you should meet that person? I think just one month is too early, usually spreads are made on longer, I should wait until six months💚