Offering Marseille readings

• Hi, I am Selenite, I am passionate about tarots since 2015....I would like to explore more possibilities of practicing my readings here. I can offer accurate ones through many spreads, including the classic celtic cross. I am using a Nicolas Conver deck or JJ Swiss one.
    Please do not submit yes or no questions, things related to health or legal matters.
    If you can, give details about the situation you want to clear so you can get a more insight and depth reading.
    Blessed be!

• @Selenite
    Thank you for your offer of a reading I would like you to practice on me.
    Question
    What does the universe have in store for me in 2020.
    Ty
    Take care an stay safe.

• @Jayann

Can I ask if you are a male or female?

• I don't have a specific question, but you can practice and do a general reading on me. I am a female, dob 05./27/1994.

• @Selenite
    female

• @Jayann

This is a celtic cross reading...

1 the heart of the matter. 5 of cups.

Can I ask if you are single? Because I related this card that you are feeling lonely because of this. You sometimes wander to memories in the past, and expectations for the future. But there are doubts about feeling to get a chance again, like you stopped believe it would come.

2 what is crossing you. The star.

This one reinforce the feeling I got with the 5 of cups that you are discouraged and not in tune with your intuition, which tells you to keep being hopeful. It seems you are not aware of your inner voice, you lack connection with your spirit.
    You feel like you gave too much of yourself in the past, and now you are emotionally drained. You need to replenish your energy starting by yourself. You lack contact with nature, spending time in a beautiful landscape in order to relax.

3 the root. 3 of wands.

This one speaks for the connections you are valuating right now. You wonder if it was better not to commit to them. People were demanding, and offered back little to you.

4the past. 2 of swords.

Resistance to dialogue. You found difficult to open yourself and embrace another point of view. But anyway, you found someone who shared with you the same values.

5 what should you look at. Ace of wands.

Be aware that you have the power to make changes for the better, but it only starts from you by a knowledge your self esteem and gifts.

When you are around people you don't have to be passive, but firmly show your position.

6 the future. 10 of swords.

You still could have to deal with problems related to communication with people, how to set your boundaries but remaining opened at the same time.

7 how you see yourself. 6 of wands.

You probably are failing about recognizing your own mistakes, because you tend to project to others. You see yourself as a collaborative person.

8 how others see you. The tower with the emperor.

They see you have hidden anger that you are able to control. There is something you don't want to reveal, and you rule well your inner world.

9 an advice. The hermit.

Take time to accept the part of yourself that made mistakes, spread a light over your insecurities. Take a slow approach to others, you don't need to rush things but being cautious, not fearful. Small actions can give the best results!

10 the sun.

What a brilliant card!! I am happy for you to see this here! Success in relationships. I sense you can find someone who can touch your heart and restore your faith.

I hope it is of an help, please let me know, thanks! 💚

• @Bluangel27 said in Offering Marseille readings:

I don't have a specific question, but you can practice and do a general reading on me. I am a female, dob 05./27/1994.

Hi Blue angel, I made a celtic cross reading....

1 the heart of the matter. The magician.

Are you looking for a new job? The card is saying that you possess many talents and are aware of the chances you have on your career ahead. You have clear ideas about where you want to go, and how to accomplish your success.

2 what is crossing you. 9 of swords.

You are still waiting for a reply from that interview. It seems you are facing many difficulties to obtain the job which suits yiur ambition. In the past you did little jobs, but no one was of your interest.

3 the root. 2 of swords.

It is true that you are aware of your gifts and possibilities, but you lack a bit of planning ahead and think about what you want to obtain in the future. Sometimes you are stubborn, things need to be done according to your idea but you are not much open to the insights that other can give you.

4 the past. The moon.

Did your studies involved psychology? Because you are good about exploring the subconscious, you possess sensitivity and empathy.

5 what should you look at. Knight of coins.

It feels now that you know there is an opportunity there, you only need to take action and commitment toward the path you studied for.

6 the future. 8 of coins.

Finances will be rewarded. I see here a flow of money that will reach you through the ideal job. But it will come only when you fully commit to it, not accepting other boring jobs.

7 how you see yourself in the situation. 8 of cups.

That you possess a great intuition, empathy... You sense other people needs and emotions before they speak.

8 how others see you. Temperance.

As a very balanced and quiet person. You easily dwell into their emotions and can help them soothe them. They believe in your healing capacities, especially when communicating and hear people.

9 an advice. Strength.

Don't suppress your instincts that are telling you to follow your heart.

10 the outcome. Queen of coins.

Your desired career will be successful. You will start having your own income and it will allow you to find wellness in many areas of your life.

I hope it is of an help, please let me know, thanks! 💚

• @Selenite
    Thank you for your reading
    I am a single female
    I am an introvert with a very naughty sense of humor.

5 cups is sort of right as i am unwell so have nothing else left over.
    star You are right I have tried to be helpful to those who are acquaintances, friends, lovers and have got kicked. This year has been hard on me so I cannot get out into my garden. When I do go into the garden I do not have the energy to do anything and sometimes just turn around and comeback.
    3 wands This is so correct. Corvid has me question my friendships. Also highlighted the reasons I need support workers and the reasons why I chose them over my friends.
    2 swords I think you are referring to my soulmate here. I do miss him very much.
    Ace of Wands Interesting as I am dealing with issues where someone had aggressively refused to listen to my wants and neds.
    10 swords I have been told that I know how to active listen and communicate assertively. I have coming up some mediation about non delivery of a purchase.
    6 wands This is interesting as I am dealing with a problem which starts with someone doing what they wanted and not what they were old. I asked for advice and the person took over, My mistake was to believe that the person was competent and would do what was written in the contract. I think I deal with my mistakes not mistakes which appear because of other peoples actions. With regards to being a collaborative person well I am not when it come to my home and life.
    tower emperor i have had and have a very hard life as a result I have become very vocal and will try to fight me corner.
    hermit I am an introvert and shy, people glue themselves onto me. Therefore people tell others I am their friend but I have nothing in common with them.
    sun wishful thinking i shall not hold my breath.

Ok i an a little confused about the following
    How i see myself and how other people see me I am struggling with.
    Friendship is very important to me but it is only one friendship I miss and have been missing for the last 18 month approximately.

• @Selenite would you do me a Celtic cross reading for love energies surrounding me at this time. Thank you ☺

• @Selenite Well that was the career reading I needed but really didn't know how to ask for. I am still in college. Yes, I have a background in psychology more specifically behaviorism and autism. The only jobs I have done are intern type jobs. I want to become a medical doctor but I need to repair my gpa because of illness in my earlier years in college. I'm about to start my last semester in my post-bac program. I am not currently looking for a job but I need to think about how to get into medical school and might have to look for a job until I can get into medical school. I also need to shadow doctors but that's hard to do when there is a pandemic going on. Hopefully, everything works out as the reading.

Thank you so much!!!!

• @Ellarose said in Offering Marseille readings:

@Selenite would you do me a Celtic cross reading for love energies surrounding me at this time. Thank you ☺

Hi Ella Rose here is your reading.....

1 the heart of the matter. Knight of cups.

Is there someone that is committed to you? Because I see here a man who is trying to catch your attention because he is in love with you, but you are not noticing him.

2 what is crossing you. 7 of swords.

This card seems to confirm the feeling I got that you are not putting enough attention to the goodness that is still in your life.

3 the root of the situation. the devil.

There are some clouds and negative feelings that doesn't make you see how much you are still loved and blessed.. Your inner fear is blocking your perception of this. You believe that committing means being dependent on someone. You often hear the voice of your ego instead of your intuition. Past relationship affected you because based mostly on sex.

4 the past. 10 of swords.

I see here that you had problems and blockages because of communication.

5 what you should look at. 7 of cups.

You should stop searching for relationships based on sex, as you need to develop an emotional and spiritual connection with someone.

6 the future. 6 of cups

There is a chance to start connecting with a lovely person

7 how you see yourself in the situation. Ace of cups.

You see yourself with compassion and love and respect

8 how others see you. Queen of swords.

They sense you are a bit distant and close into yourself.

9 an advice. Page of coins

Is the person I saw as the knight of cups a young man who is helping you?

10 the outcome. The Emperor.

There is a man older than you, with an interesting and rewarding career...

I hope it is of an help. Please let me know, thanks!

• @Selenite may i have a tarot reading? 🙂 I'm a female born 9/9/94 if you need it. I want to know about my love life. Love and light xxx

• @Selenite thank you so much for the reading. I have recently come out of a relationship and the reading does resonate. I'm currently not interested in anyone romantically so unsure who the Knight of Cups could be, although it could be my ex as there has been some communication and he is younger than me. I do have lots of negative feelings where he's concerned. Feel I have healing to do before moving forward in love. The reading has been a help thank you for taking the time to do it 😊

• @Selenite would you do me a reading for love and energies surrounding me at this time. Thank you 😊

• @Jodomi

Hi Jodomi here is your celtic cross reading...

1 the heart of the matter. 2 of cups

Are you into a committed and well established relationship? It seems that right now you sensed a change of feelings from your partner, he seems more distant as he doesn't reveal certain feelings to you.

2 what is crossing you. King of cups.

What’s making you doubtful is him, his behavior, as he tend to give you less attention and care now.

3 the root of the situation. Queen of cups.

I am sorry but there is another woman there....

4 the past. The wheel of fortune

The relationship with her has a karmic purpose, I know it's hard to accept, but it's serving his higher purpose of finding meaning and evolve in his path.

5 what you should look at. 7 of wands.

Learn and accept the fact that there is a spiritual purpose behind this, you need to be open minded about that, to see your role into the relationship.

6 the future. Ace of swords.

It seems that he will declare something or make it clear to you soon.

7 how you see yourself in the situation. 6 of cups.

You believe you are giving much attention and love to him.

8 how he see you. 4 of coins.

He thinks you are interested in being sure your relationship have a good foundation to keep on, so money and career are very important to you.

9 an advice. 4 of cups.

Stop focusing on the pain that this relationship brought to you but understand there is a way of ameliorate this.

10 the outcome. 8 of coins.

I see here lots of opportunities to resolve your situation with him. Maybe a new project or a goal to reach together on the long term such buying an house could save your relationship.

I hope it is of an help, please let me know, thanks!

• @Jubisay

Hi Jubisay, here is a celtic cross reading....

1 the heart of the matter. 6 of wands

You receive support from your environment. I see here a good exchange of energy with people.

2 what is crossing you. The Fool.

Some of these relationships are not making you free. There are bounds you want to cut.

3 the root of this situation. Temperance

Sometimes it's hard to say no. You find difficult to pursue a balance when you are around people.

4 the past 10 of swords.

With this card I feel you had problems to express yourself to people.

5 what you should look at. 9 of wands.

You should invest more in a passion or a career that really makes you happy. With these rewards it will be easier to get satisfied on a inner level instead of searching love outside.

6 the future. The world.

You WI be fulfilled and finally reach your long term goals. Every aspect of your life will return to its order and balance, especially for the relationship I see in 1 position. Your value will be recognized but you will most come through your own efforts of making good connections in your workplace.

7 how you see yourself in this situation. 7 of wands.

You see yourself as an ambitious and determined woman who brings much ideas and inspiration in what you do.

8 how others see you. 5 of swords.
    That you are open minded and unconventional in your ways of thinking, maybe sometimes hot tempered.

9 an advice. 7 of swords.
    Try to find your own inner truth.

10 the outcome. The moon.

Your power of attraction is strong but you need to believe in it in order to activate this energy to get results in life. Things are evolving but you need to get the perspective of cycles in your reality. You can have an influence on your environment, if you believe more in yourself than the power of circumstances over you.

I hope it is of an help, please let me know, thanks!

• @Selenite how can I make things better? I believe it's almost too late

• @Selenite thank you for this beautiful reading. It’s brighting up my day all these positivity. The only question I have is for number 6. Can you explain “especially for the relationship I see in 1 position.” I'm curious if this has something to do with my current crush?Or do you mean something else?
    Sorry to ask hahah, my English is oke but not that good 🙃

• @Jodomi said in Offering Marseille readings:

@Selenite how can I make things better? I believe it's almost too late

Sorry to hear this.... But nothing is lost if you want to work in this relationship and understand that is serving an higher purpose. I felt your partner will say something about it to you, so I hope that things will get clearer through time. Karmic connections are difficult to explain for the ones that stand outside, and can't be ignored by the ones involved.

• @Jubisay said in Offering Marseille readings:

@Selenite thank you for this beautiful reading. It’s brighting up my day all these positivity. The only question I have is for number 6. Can you explain “especially for the relationship I see in 1 position.” I'm curious if this has something to do with my current crush?Or do you mean something else?
    Sorry to ask hahah, my English is oke but not that good 🙃

I am glad this one resonated and help you to gain positivity! I will complete my reading next week